We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a raiding kin

Hey all, so never used the forums before hope this works
    anyway, ive been playing for a while in a kin of some close friends but of all of us there is only 5 75s and only 2 of us are ever on at once. personally i know i would like to participate in end game content but with only 2 people on at once im finding it very hard to participate in the content. so im looking for a kin that wouldnt mind helping a new raider learn the ropes of the raids and duties/jobs of the various raids. but id love it if the kin did raids frequently and doesnt mind mistakes.
    thanks all, see you in game!

Edit: i realized i forgot to list which toons im frequently playing.
    currently i play my 75 warden Arwendriel but i have been trying out the RK and am really loving it so now i have a 38 RK. thanks all

Re: Looking for a raiding kin

[QUOTE=Aliglifmar;6018111]Hey all, so never used the forums before hope this works
    anyway, ive been playing for a while in a kin of some close friends but of all of us there is only 5 75s and only 2 of us are ever on at once. personally i know i would like to participate in end game content but with only 2 people on at once im finding it very hard to participate in the content. so im looking for a kin that wouldnt mind helping a new raider learn the ropes of the raids and duties/jobs of the various raids. but id love it if the kin did raids frequently and doesnt mind mistakes.
    thanks all, see you in game!

Edit: i realized i forgot to list which toons im frequently playing.
    currently i play my 75 warden Arwendriel but i have been trying out the RK and am really loving it so now i have a 38 RK. thanks all[/QUOTE

Our kin has many people but not enough to often do raids HOWEVER, We are members of the Windfola Alliance - an alliance created with other kins from the server - primarily, to form raid groups with several events scheduled weekly.
    The alliance also has a website, it recently changed so you'd have to get it from the House of Blackrock site. If you are a member of our kin you can join the alliance.

The kin is full of members that are willing to craft for other members. Noone charges but usually expects materials to craft. This is especially helpful when you go through scrolls, food, etc. at the rate you usually do in a raid.

Come check us out!

You can always send me a tell in game and I can send an invite.
    My main is Celerk. My signature has all my alts listed.
    ( I've played my rk for 3 yrs. and don't get tired of her.)
    The House of Blackrock
    Size:
    778 (and growing)
    Founded:
    03/30/2007 Rank 10
    We are recruiting new members!
    Visit us in our forums: www.hobonline.org

about us:
    The guild’s goal is to meet and keep gaming friends. We offer a mature and friendly gaming environment. We are looking for active players who want to be a part of a very unique gaming community. We thrive because on-line gaming is more fun with the company and assistance of friends.

The House of Blackrock is a guild and gaming community that was established in 1996. We are a multi gaming guild with individual and respected Chapters in: WoW, GW, and, of course, LoTRo . Our members are always trying and testing new MMORPG’s, so we investigate those interest us as well. We have active forums.

Our membership age ranges from teens to sixties, and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American Continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life, so power gaming isn’t required. What we aren’t and won’t tolerate are racists, bigots, flamers, “leet” gamers, or any such distasteful type of person.