We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: kaldimire video

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    148

    kaldimire video

    I never seen a guy talk so much trash and annoy people. Couple freeps asked me to go kill him tonight so i was patient for awhile until i finally got him alone.
    http://youtu.be/cR93rXM6_vw
    Last edited by mdafurball; Mar 01 2012 at 12:20 AM.

  2. #2

    Red face Re: kaldimire video

    LOL farm im gonna hunt U
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cancun, MX
    Posts
    68

    Thumbs up Re: kaldimire video

    LMFAO............I laugh so hard you just make orange juice come out my nose an it hurt !!!! God love the FARMPAWS!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!! soooo the moral to this story is.......dont claim solo kill on a warg that pounce you unless he is not carrying a video cam!!!!!! Damm warg cams!!!!
    Last edited by purplebakini; Mar 01 2012 at 12:50 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000010960e/01008/signature.png]Kerrisa[/charsig]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    641

    Re: kaldimire video

    dang,now i kinda miss my warg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001233cf/signature.png]Smellybutt[/charsig]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    116

    Re: kaldimire video

    LOL oh man... I laughed way too hard at that. Thumbs up from me (the one who actually does the buffing) and my "fail" mini friend up there. ^

    For this I forgive you for pouncing me when I had trolls on me.
    TATER BANDITS
    Kelawyn / 85 Woman Captain (R8) ~ Lyndrie / 85 Hobbit Minstrel (R8)
    Solariela / 85 Elf Rune-keeper (R7) ~ Coraian / 85 Elf Hunter (R3)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Near the Sun and Surf
    Posts
    152

    Re: kaldimire video

    Turkey have I told you lately that I LOVE you?!!! LMAO this made my weekend!!! Best post on the forums I've seen in a while!!! Watching him solo Kaldimire by EC will never get old. Did he even manage to hit you? Does he ever manage to hit anyone? *thumbs up*!!! And I still wanna get your warg on my mini darn you!!! <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by JustEscape22; Mar 03 2012 at 02:45 PM.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    235

    Re: kaldimire video

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowviolet View Post
    LOL oh man... I laughed way too hard at that. Thumbs up from me (the one who actually does the buffing) and my "fail" mini friend up there. ^

    For this I forgive you for pouncing me when I had trolls on me.
    I love you sol!!!!! I'm still your mother, you know!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000009875d/signature.png]Dracolove[/charsig]

  8. #8

    Re: kaldimire video

    That was the lamest video i ever saw...You killing someone not fighting back. Gratz baddie. Heres a way better video...Made by a master...u failpaws are know where close....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdEx5tJ7vE


    Lugpoop
    Last edited by JaredCoulter; Mar 10 2012 at 04:58 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Moors
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: kaldimire video

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    That was the lamest video i ever saw...You killing someone not fighting back. Gratz baddie. Heres a way better video...Made by a master...u failpaws are know where close....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdEx5tJ7vE


    Lugpoop
    Best part of that video is still Lovi's insightful words of wisdom at the very end. lol
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    148

    Re: kaldimire video

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    That was the lamest video i ever saw...You killing someone not fighting back. Gratz baddie. Heres a way better video...Made by a master...u failpaws are know where close....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdEx5tJ7vE


    Lugpoop

    The whole point was that the guy was terrible and he talks alot of trash. Kinda like you did back in the old days. Your ba was terrible yet you spoke to others like they sucked. You're little better than kaldimire tho lugpoop. Just barely. Your still sore that you could only farm with legion instead of with my crew :P. Get back to me when your rank14+

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    The whole point was that the guy was terrible and he talks alot of trash. Kinda like you did back in the old days. Your ba was terrible yet you spoke to others like they sucked. You're little better than kaldimire tho lugpoop. Just barely. Your still sore that you could only farm with legion instead of with my crew :P. Get back to me when your rank14+
    Dude your wife must be blind, have u looked at yourself in the mirror? You must have a good heart. Lol i never farmed with ziir. Can't say i ever grouped with him either lol. Oh and im the best Ba on FF. so eat a D homey .

    Your's truly Lugpoop

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424




    FYI Creeps (and freeps):

    Look at the size of your group ("A") then look at the size of the largest opposing group you find (outside of ress camps/npcs) moving together (B).

    Now:
    If A>B=You fail
    Last edited by doug01; Jan 14 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post


    FYI Creeps (and freeps):

    Look at the size of your group ("A") then look at the size of the largest opposing group you find (outside of ress camps/npcs) moving together (B).

    Now:
    If A>B=You fail
    ROFLMAOTMTFO! (For the clueless among you: Rolling on floor laughing my *** off till my tail falls off)

    This from the guy running in a group with a Warden, RK, LM, Hunter and Champ, and when the whole group gets wiped they complains that the OTHER side has too many healers? Love the QQ guys!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishbashbag View Post
    ROFLMAOTMTFO! (For the clueless among you: Rolling on floor laughing my *** off till my tail falls off)

    This from the guy running in a group with a Warden, RK, LM, Hunter and Champ, and when the whole group gets wiped they complains that the OTHER side has too many healers? Love the QQ guys!


    ROFLMAOTMAFO! (For the clueless among you: Rolling on floor laughing my *** off till my a** falls off)

    I never complained about to many healers. I cited group size Failbag. Now learn to read and troll please.

    Here's how to troll:

    This coming from the warg that blows every and any escape CD he has as soon as he sees me when he's solo and so am I. Yea...You, like most wargs need the zerg to win. Prove me wrong. FYI I have been beaten by a warg solo. Come complain about me when you can play your class okay. Heck, even Mariawolf makes an effort before she vanishes.

    So please post more bounties cause I understand that you can't kill anyone without help ...

    ---------------------------------

    If that doesn't help ya send a /tell to Connomir for professional instructions.
    Last edited by doug01; Jan 14 2013 at 05:03 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    If A>B=You fail


    Grp size isn't the real problem. There's a lot of creeps out, more than triple that of freeps, and when an op or keep is flipped or freeps get called out (pls try not to call out every freep) nearly every creep gravitates to it. Once the edge is given back to the freeps the populations will hopefully balance out again.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload