We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

returning player from a long vacation

hi all im thinking returning to the game and wanted to know if the game get any better then it was from the old days ... i started beta here on this server and forgot a few things from game , also theres been changes ,, im a hunter.. hope my char is still around with all the hackers going on and hope i dont need to start over since that will be like ####.. hate to start over but who knows whats going to be atm..pls let me know if its worth coming back here since this game is a good mmorph..

thx

Fydon

Re: returning player from a long vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Fydon View Post
    hi all im thinking returning to the game and wanted to know if the game get any better then it was from the old days ... i started beta here on this server and forgot a few things from game , also theres been changes ,, im a hunter.. hope my char is still around with all the hackers going on and hope i dont need to start over since that will be like ####.. hate to start over but who knows whats going to be atm..pls let me know if its worth coming back here since this game is a good mmorph..

thx

Fydon
    1. Turbine doesn't delete characters. If you can remember your login info, and haven't deleted any characters, they'll still be there.

2. Some folks think it's gotten better, some worse. You're not going to find any universally agreed upon opinion, unfortunately.

3. It's certainly worth trying. If you ever purchased the game, you can jump in as a Premium player and have all sorts of perks without putting another dime down.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Lime]Have Questions? Get the Answers Here![/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][I]The Answers to Your Questions Thread![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][URL]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?335135-Answers-to-Your-Questions[/URL][/SIZE]
    [I]I'm the leader of [URL="http://haruelo.com"]The Haruchai and the Elohim[/URL], an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.[/I] :)
    [/CENTER]