We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Looking For Kinship

i have a lvl 69 hunter a lvl 65 champion and a lvl 64 loremaster all supreme craftsmen and im looking for a serious kinship that like to do group stuff skirmishes instances whatever looking for end game stuff really looking for kins that do ettenmoors and fun stuff like that definately not looking for massive dynamics and definately not looking for saurons minions lol

Re: Looking For Kinship

Theres a few out there mate, But if your returning after a long time away, MD is alot different then back in the day, We have over 80 end gamers, and a strong daily end game. Our ettenmoors is picking up.

Unless your trying to avoid size, Saurons Minions has slightly more then Half the members of MD and therefore with there strong end game may be worth looking into.

But if your seriously looking to avoid md & Saurons, Try Protectors Of Middle Earth, there smaller, and more community oriented, and i would say, talk to Gazwulf , tanar, or zubzub in shadow. They have a strong end game, and would prolly be a good fit for you..

This is all assuming of course that your returning from being gone a while

Sometimes Large Kins arn't for everyone, and I get that, You should at the very least talk with Jan at POME or The other 3 from shadow.
    Last edited by Fulksayyan; Feb 28 2012 at 04:34 AM.
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

Well thank you for the information actually i have not gone anywhere just been kinless for a long time i have preffered to stay without a kin and yes actually looking to avoid size looking for more of a closer more personal friendlier kin i do not care about numbers dont want to be left out just cus theres an overload of players but i do want an end game kin thats active want to experience more of the instances raids or whatever and the moors oh and dont want any stupid kinship loot rules just looking to have fun playing the game with other ppl im an active player on every day lmao ill look into shadow and any others that anybody recommends as fit for me

Knights of MiddleEarth is a smaller kinship, usually only 6-12 people on in the evenings, but its nice that way as we get to know all the kinsmates well. As for endgame, we only have 10 active 75's. Theres usually atleast one or two of us in the moors, we do end game instances, and we do one end game raid a week with another kin that we work with.

If your looking for doing hardcore endgame stuff, then one of the kins fulk listed is a good choice. If you are looking to do end game stuff more casually, than you may want to give us a try. Heres the link if you want more info

http://www.knightsome.tk/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000069f87/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.
    - Treebeard

Quote Originally Posted by Fulksayyan View Post
    i would say, talk to Gazwulf , tanar, or zubzub in shadow.
    Yo,

Just need to correct this post. Tanar aint in Shadow bro

Zub

The Lollipop Guild is a rank 10 kin that has a nice group of active members. We are running skirms and instances regularly and have levels covering 15 to 75. We are also members of an Alliance of kins known as "MET" that has about 12 to 13 kins in it now. We certainly aren't a large kin, but we do have a family feel and enjoy working together and assisting with leveling, crafting, etc. If you can get beyond the initial stygma of the name, it actually grows on you We are mostly on in the evenings and weekends (EST) time, but have members that play at other times as well.

Hope you find what you are looking for!
    Ellixis Andorian
    Drinking my way to Mordor one well deserved ale at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    Yo,

Just need to correct this post. Tanar aint in Shadow bro

Zub
    ahh yha srry zub, Lol You scare em off to fast..... Should keep us updated when you scare em out xD.

lol jk xD

truly srry mate xD
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by Fulksayyan View Post
    ahh yha srry zub, Lol You scare em off to fast..... Should keep us updated when you scare em out xD.

lol jk xD

truly srry mate xD
    No Comment,,,

Doh! By saying 'No Comment' I actually made a comment

No need to be sorry,,,nothing to be sorry about People come and people go (including me) but Shadow will always be here.

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Mar 20 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Cool Re: Looking For Kinship

lol. not MD or SM. if u want a smaller kin who are friendly and do end game stuff etc give the crimson brotherhood or lords of the mearas a go. or fulks list. usually there are quite a few out there which fit your description, good luck finding a kin