We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pug 'O Noobs Vs, The Rift

Pug 'O Noobs Vs, The Rift

Hi,

I'd like to do a run to the rift of Nurz ghashu. My idea was to have it be a group entirely of folks who haven't done it before. SO, if you have never been to the Rift on any toon, and would like to go, please RSVP with me, preferably by IN GAME MAIL. I'm gonna blog about our experience with pictures in the forums afterwards. I understand we should set aside at least 5 hours for it. I've listed some possible start times below. All times are PST (Server Time). Please rank your preferance for starting time in your return mail.

1. 2/28 @ 2:00 p.m.
    2. 2/28 @ 6:00 p.m.
    3. 2/29 @ 6:00 p.m.
    4. 3/2 @ 11:30 a.m.
    5. 3/3 @ 11:30 a.m.

So for instance if you prefer Sat, but could also come on weeknights you would list 5, 2, 3 as preferred starting times in your return mail. If you can come any of these times please list NO PREFERANCE.

Thanks, and I hope we can make this fun!

Garanel

Re: Pug 'O Noobs Vs, The Rift

Ok, we are officially going on Sat. 3/3 at 11:30 a.m. PST. We couldn't get enough noobs only so if you are a non-noob and would like to go send me a tell in-game Sat. just before the start time. Lookin forward to it!

Garanel