We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Free Coupons from Guild Launch

Sorry if I am breaking any rules but I figured this was the best place to create a thread specifically for giving away coupons to guilds. Anyways, for those who have been in a kin for a really long time or want to create a kin, I'm giving away free coupons from Guild Launch worth 1 year on their Ultimate Plan (voice servers not included, but nonetheless an awesome plan!).

If you have a guild that needs improvement or if you need a way to better organize your guild, these coupons will be great for you. If you are currently on Guild Launch and want to upgrade, there's another reason to want a coupon!

If anyone wants a coupon, let me know. I'm working as a rep from Guild Launch reaching out to big game communities with guilds so I thought you guys in the LOTRO community would be interested.

If you are using Guild Launch for an LOTRO kin and are having problems, let me know.

Hi Windrider,

This is of interest to myself. I'm the kinship leader of LOTRO kinship and I am looking at these types of options.

Is this still available?

Please send me a private message and we can talk further.