We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Draigoch keep up bugging

Since last patch we got draigoch bugging at around 20% of morale left. It happen 3time over 5, before this patch was rarelly bugging . I guess with last patch you messed something.

I saw you did hotfix for hunting event i guess draigoch bug should be solved in a priority.

People goes fight spend there time and bugged try again and bugged again. GM not able or wanting help out.

This raid exist now since a while but bugg not solved how comes?

Well well

Re: Draigoch keep up bugging

Quote Originally Posted by Fabroy View Post
    Since last patch we got draigoch bugging at around 20% of morale left. It happen 3time over 5, before this patch was rarelly bugging . I guess with last patch you messed something.

I saw you did hotfix for hunting event i guess draigoch bug should be solved in a priority.

People goes fight spend there time and bugged try again and bugged again. GM not able or wanting help out.

This raid exist now since a while but bugg not solved how comes?

Well well

Simply put, they are not able to isolate the reason(s) he is bugging out. I'm sure the dev responsible for Draigoch scripting has invested countless hours trying to get to the bottom of it but has thus far been unsucessful.

reactivating thread

again, another