We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Coming back to game

Played last maybe year and half or longer ago... since it doesn't cost me anything other than time thinking about coming back to game. Anyone have any advice on classes/roles. Have a 68 LM now, but debating leveling to 75. Not in a rush to get to max level, could reroll just to play around with people of similar interests. I enjoy just logging on, having fun and talking to people... i.e. not too serious. I enjoy healing/support/dps (basically anything but tanking).
    Last edited by JDRaff; Feb 23 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Re: Coming back to game

I recently returned too and chose to not only re-roll, but to change servers. I wanted a server that is sometimes busy, but sometimes quiet and I found a great one, Laurelin.

Now that I'm done with my shout out...

There have been quite a few changes since you've been gone. I would suggest trying out a few different classes. I chose to switch servers because I couldn't bear to delete my characters to make room for re-rolls and I wanted to start fresh to get a real feel for the changes.

That being said, the Minstrel class has had some incredible changes. You can now heal yourself while in War-Speech so soloing is so much easier.

Lore Masters have gotten some great changes too.

Good Luck and I welcome you back to Middle Earth!