We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Loot Box Progression Log

I've heard tale of PVP sigils dropping abundantly now from new-found lootboxes, and yet I'm not so encouraged to farm for hours on end as I have in the past. The dedication appearances creepside have been nice... there's nothing as deadly looking as a hairy pink spider that looks like a giant vampire va-jay-jay that has escaped its owner and is living merrily and freely in the wild.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000089df7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Captain: Auralia | Defiler: Spacemonkey | Fail Warden Tank: Damoiselle | Pie-Eating Monster of Doom: Chimichanga

I famred mobs for lootboxes for 5 hours total the past two days and didn't get jack...I want my firsvt age T.T
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

The loot boxes are a nice idea, but the set items that come out of them at least need to be account bound. My LM has gotten 2 necklaces for 3 piece sets but one is obviously for a burg and the other is for a melee and they are BOUND to the LM!@. In other words, they are junk. Besides, just how many boxes would have to be opened before anyone got all 3 pieces for an entire set??

Not seen a lootbox yet

None on my lvl 75 and I have level'd up a champion to lvl 56 and none have dropped in the time it took me to get her that high.

Talk about Luck!!

Over a course of 24 hours on 2 accounts i have 3 loot-boxes i got 2 w/in 15mins of each other from the HH hobbit and the DG slugs..little hesitent to open them hope i haven't use all my luck to get them

My last lootbox had a 50k rune, the previous one was some scroll that I tossed out, think it was orc-slayer T2...

Quote Originally Posted by OukannaV View Post
    Not seen a lootbox yet

None on my lvl 75 and I have level'd up a champion to lvl 56 and none have dropped in the time it took me to get her that high.
    Think thats a good thing, dont waste it on the under-leveled lootboxes... I think so anyways
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Farmed &&&& ton of slugs last night and this morning about 400+. got a lootbox and my friend gave me a key he didn't want because it was clogging his inventory. i got 50 Thistledown hides and a Greater Sigil of battle.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b5d67/signature.png]Gabuscus[/charsig] - Gabuscus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2