We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Celestial Dawn Kinship are Recruiting

Greetings, Travellers and Defenders of Middle-Earth! The Celestial Dawn Kindred seeks your aid and support in the war against the Enemy and his servants. In return we offer our aid, support and friendship! Join us now as we heed the call and stand fast against the marauding armies of Mordor and the White Hand!

We are a casual, fun kin of all classes, races and levels. What we value above all else is friendship, kindness and trust. People log in as and when they choose. There are no penalties for missing kin meetings or events. We only ask that people volunteer to help others in the kin. In turn, you will be pleasantly surprised to see that this help is always reciprocated. It means that when we do run instances the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed with everyone having a good time.

We have many crafters among us who are happy to help with developing your skills and can offer help with equipment, materials and learning. We have a crafting night every Tuesday where members can work together to provide the kindred with the items they need and to support each other.

We are not a hardcore skirmish/raid kin, but do organise instance/skirmish runs as well as support each other with difficult quests and areas. We enjoy patrolling together as and when it is needed. Wednesday night is a dedicated kin night where members are encouraged to prioritise helping their fellow kindred.

We also roleplay whenever the mood takes us, from in depth character development to just dancing, drinking and playing music in the Pony. The only roleplay requirement is the Oathing Ceremony to become a full kinmember. This ceremony takes place at our weekly kindred meetings at our kin house on a Monday evening.

If you are a solo player needing a bit of help with harder or fellowship quest, or like social play with group patrols and area questing, or just like to craft and share the fruits of your labours and get help in return, you are welcome to travel, party, and craft with us.

We have members from a cross section of ages and nationalities with recruitment restricted to the 18yrs+ player. We strive to be a multi-national kin and have members both from the EU and NA. There is no minimum logon requirement, you can live in Middle-Earth, or just come for a visit once in a while. It is the fun and friendships you will make within the kin that matters.

Until we meet
    Celestial Dawn Kindred

If you are interested in joining us or would like further information please contact us via in game tell/mail.

We also have a website at www.celestial-dawn.org.

Our active Officers are: Neonera, Morquina, Dylarin, Astharoth, Dreedoc, Srelafir, Lucreatia, Vikverjar, Gittal, Kadoc, Kadanada.
    Last edited by Neonera; Nov 18 2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: changes to officers

Re: Celestial Dawn Kinship are Recruiting

Spot on, Neonera

Also, we're quite fond of Isenwine. Some of us more than others

Anyway, I find this really a most pleasant and valuable group of folks to be in on my journey to the Black Gates of Mordor. May our journey be worth every step of the way. And when the Dawn rises on that ominous day we charge into Sauron's cursed lands through his frontdoors, may our companionship make all the difference.

Greetings!

I recently returned to the game (having previously played prior to F2P) for around 6 months or so.

I am keen to join a Kin after a couple of months of playing the game again. After reading some info on your Kin, i have submitted an application via your website. Hope to hear from you soon.

I mainly am IG on Thursday nights and Sundays, but basically play when work and life allows me to...

Currently my main is Marfryd (L35 CHA), with Malmar (L24 MIN) and Sevarus (L20 LM) as my alts.

Will be switching from Free play to VIP at the start of March. My VIP expired at the start of Feb, but i have been working in Miami USA for a few weeks and only just returned to the UK.

I was an experienced player of DDO and officer in my guild, for about 2 years until i left the game.

Hopefully chat soon!

Unashamed bump to let all those who are currently seeking a kin and have likeminded goals and aspirations that we are currently still recruiting.

Hi

I've started a couple of days ago and I've "studied" the servers and classes.

Finally I decided to play in Laurelin cause I like RP and it seems to have a good community.
    I've also been checking possible kinships and I really like this one.

My recent created character is Domthor, Ministrel

If you can't accept me because of the lvl I understand, of course. In case you accept me, i'll post the character name here.

I can't wait to join those crafting nights

See you in game and thanks for reeding this.
    Last edited by Telocuop; Apr 20 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Hi Telocuop,
    We don't have any lvl or class restrictions as we don't have any use for those. Only restriction is being 18+ yrs old.

Just find one of our officers in-game and contact them (their names are at the end of the first post) to see if we're a fit. Or just ask any random member of our kin (including me) to see if an officer is around. And maybe we'll soon welcome you to our kin?

I would like to join this Kinship my Lore-Master is named Raestlyne. IRL I am 30 married and have a little boy. Returning to Lotro after a Hiatus. I did register on the Kinship website
    "If it involves doritos,mountain dew and bloodshed COUNT ME IN!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000002379b6/signature.png]Raestlyne[/charsig]

Hail Raestlyne,

Welcome back to LOTRO. Thanks for registering on our kinship website. Please contact one of our officers in-game to have yourself properly recruited. Or just ask any of our members if an officer is on-line. See you in game!

Recruitment Remains Open

Celestial Dawn continues to recruit like minded individuals...please send tell to an officer in game if you would like to join us.

Officers

If you are interested in joining us, these are the names of our most active officers:

Dreedoc
    Gittal
    Trinal
    Neonera
    Dylarin
    Sephraya
    Svirre
    Vikverjar
    Kadoc
    Kadlin
    Srelafir
    Enthan

Please contact us in game if you would like to join.

HI,
    Do you have many north american members?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Neonera View Post
    If you are interested in joining us, these are the names of our most active officers:

Dreedoc
    Gittal
    Trinal
    Neonera
    Dylarin
    Sephraya
    Svirre
    Vikverjar
    Kadoc
    Kadlin
    Srelafir
    Enthan

Please contact us in game if you would like to join.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000006b20/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

NA Members

Hi there Bladder, sorry for delay in replying, only just noticed your question. We don't have a great deal of NA players tbh...maybe two or three and not regular loggers either. I am guessing that makes it not so attractive for you. We do have a few UK players who play late into the night tho. If still interested send me an in game tell.