We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Fun and Games

Chico, CA

Thumbs up Fun and Games

I made a temporary mini on the Windfola server simply because of how much they do (according to websites and community calendar), and I have to say, I'm disappointed in Imladris! I'm on a lot of Friday and Saturday nights late, and very rarely have I seen some sort of event organized by anyone!

(Props however to Men of Bree who do have the occasional spar in the market place for gold prizes)

Come on Imladris, let's start repping the events!
    R7 Champion- Vladimar| R6 Blackarrow- Truebow
    "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword."

GV camping

Re: Fun and Games

I dont think Imladris does too many public events. I know AUK has parties for kin only and on sunday we had our first birthday.(Was loads of fun, horse races, lotto, sparing contest and a scavenger hunt) I have read something about a saturday market or something, I have no clue. I usually just solo/raid alot and dont pay much attention to events.
    Jeridz l Rank 9 l Minstrel l Apex l Elendilmir

Re: Fun and Games

There is indeed a Saturday Morning Market, as well as the Saturday Night Social. Both of these are RP events though, but if that is what you are looking for, both events are open and everyone looking for RP is welcome.
    ~ Member of the Player Council 2013 ~
    Ellonur, level 95 Rune-keeper | Arenglor, level 85 Lore-master | Fimlas, level 78 Rune-keeper | Eluivor, level 73 Minstrel