In an attempt to bring more fun to Vilya, I have started a little event called 'Where's Luxxor?'. It's very simple - I hide somewhere in or around Bree, make an announcement in the global chat channel, and then the first person to find me within 15 minutes gets 1 gold. It's just a little bit of fun, and it's also a way for me to meet new people.
I also have a custom channel for people taking part. The channel name is Luxxor (howls of amazement).
I know 1 gold may seem like a trivial amount to some of you, but given my level, I consider it fair. Its also a decent amount of money for a low level. Anyway, the prize fund will no doubt increase once I am making tons of cash at higher levels.
This information, as well as a record of previous winners, can be found here: http://bit.ly/Luxxor
I will send out the following messages during the event:
- The first message, sent to the Unite channel, will announce that the event will be starting in five minutes, and that anyone wanting to participate should join the Luxxor channel. This is so I don't spam Unite.
- The second message, sent to the Luxxor channel, will announce the actual start of the event.
- The third message, also sent to Luxxor will be either:
- The name of the winner, and where I was hiding.
- An announcement that I haven't been found, and where I was hiding.
- You must be Level 10 or above to get a prize.
- As soon as I send out the second message, the 15 minutes will start. I have a timer, which I will be sticking to.
- If my location is given away, the round will end and the prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes do not stack. It's 1 gold every week.
- Every 5 minutes, I will give out ONE clue regarding my location.
- Anyone who is in the same Kinship as me is not allowed to participate (sorry!).
BY TAKING PART, YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES
In order to allow American players to participate, the event will take place any time between 2pm and 4pm GMT (+5 EST).