The Watch is recruiting some friendly faces, either interested in a kin or just interested in a semi-regular group, for our Casual Saturday morning group. A handful of us regularly run 3-mans most Saturdays and it'd be great to find some regulars to bump the group to 6-man capable. We generally run 65+ content, but that's flexible if there's a request that we've alts near-ish in level for.
No group experience? Don't worry, this particular group is meant to enable casuals see content they might not otherwise see. The group of us for these emphasizes patience, staying low-key & having fun, and trying new non-solo content. Asking to stop for a breather, clarification for a fight's tactics, or time to grab another cup of coffee is fair game.
These happen approximately every other Saturday morning or so (RL permitting) at 10:30am EST / 7:30 am PST. Look for me on as Wrohs around the start time (or other chars in sig if you missed me on that char at the start).
Other details about The Watch, if you're interested in the kin recruitment bit:
- small kin of friends these days,
- have the works (website, vent, calendar),
- don't have any attendance requirements,
- generally folks are pretty independent (but I'm usually game to drop soloing to join for whatever team-y fun is going on),
- and RL always comes first (most of us are mature and understand that kids/cat attacking the drapes/pizza guy at the door happen and need to be dealt with).
(Mar 3) Update: Next Casual Saturday with open space is Saturday, April 7
If interested, find Wrohs at 10:30am EST / 7:30 am PST.