We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Pair Looking for Well Established Kin

My BF and I just recently upgraded to VIP. His main is a lv 36 Hunter, Mine is a lv 35 Hunter. I have only been playing a couple weeks, he played for a while F2P with different characters. We usually play at different times, in and out of the game multiple times during the day.

We are looking for a kin with adults (we are both in our 30's), that is organized when it comes to skirms/raids/fellowships, and can help teach us along the way as we intend to be playing for a good time to come and hope to make one kin our permanent home.

He is Segil and I am Christeth in game. Thank-you.

Re: Pair Looking for Well Established Kin

The Elder Knights just might be the Kin for you. Come check us out at www.elderknights.com or contact either Fozorin or Firestrike in game.

We only allow 21 and older for our age group and are a relaxed group of gamers that do as many instances/skirms/etc as possible and are very helpful.
    Fozorin - Hunter, Badgewick - Cap, Foznoob - Mins, Bozgar - Warden, Fozron - RK, Fozit - Guardian
    All of Firefoot