We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Draigoch bugging in phase 1 now as well?

Tonight we tried Draigoch and 2 times in a row he bugged out in phase 1. This never happened before, if he bugged out earlier it was in phase 3.

Nice "fix" Turbine!

Re: Draigoch bugging in phase 1 now as well?

I was so hoping the Draigoch had been repaired.. Our Kin is going to try this tomorrow night, such a disappointment to have it bugged at the end and now at the beginning as well. Was hoping this would have been repaired on Monday.

I've only been able to try him once and he bugged in phase 1. In our case it was the 2nd time he would have dropped to the floor after the claws were dealt with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001e0c1c/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ran him twice last night, no brain-dead issues. Not disproving your findings just saying it is still working part of the time.

Two bugs in a row today. After the run we counted our previous runs and estimate a 30% failure rate. We run it the same way every time, so no idea what the issue is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000069736/01005/signature.png]Smugo[/charsig]

It's always had multiple ways to bug out. The phase 3 braindead issue is just the more common one.

In phase 1 and 2, it can go braindead and not fly, and it can displace itself off by one window so the tank cannot reach the head.

We had him bug last night in phase 2. We could still target the paws but he stopped yelling and after the paws were dead he did nothing.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/3w5q.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img23/9370/3w5q.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Bugged on us last night too. Same thing Jezzebel described, but in phase 3. Thought this would be fixed by now...
    Elendilmir - Saie 96 Minnie, R10 | Sailas 88 LM, R5 | Sailos 88 Champ
    Windfola - Sail 88 Cappie, R7 | Sailas 88 Hunter, R7

Angry Re: Draigoch bugging in phase 1 now as well?

Bugged out twice in a row last night. Both in Phase 3. The second one we were so close that his morale bar was no longer visible. Maybe 10 sec from completing. Talk about very disappointing.

The time invested in Draigoch with nothing returned is sickening. Shame on you Turbine!

Until this gets fixed, the drop rate for Worn Symbols in Skirmish Raids and other instances should be increased.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000026fd3/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Bugged for us in Phase 1 too, yesterday evening. I hate him more and more
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

I run Draigoch at least 1x per week, sometimes 2x and sometimes 3x. And i have never seen him bugged out. Never.

If everyone stops attacking him (F1) around 5 seconds before he flys up, nothing will happen. It is all down to accidental conjunctions being triggered in that phase. We have run it a couple of times. Everytime we did not stop attacking and a cj was triggered just before he was to fly up he bugged. We stopped attacking him 5 seconds before and nothing happened.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000000979/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TheGusto View Post
    If everyone stops attacking him (F1) around 5 seconds before he flys up, nothing will happen. It is all down to accidental conjunctions being triggered in that phase. We have run it a couple of times. Everytime we did not stop attacking and a cj was triggered just before he was to fly up he bugged. We stopped attacking him 5 seconds before and nothing happened.
    Nope. Every run we do, we're pushing to try and get 3 CJs per cycle to get through it faster, most of the time the third one cancels out midway because he gets up and starts trying to kill us again. Only seen it bug out once ever out of at least 50 attempts/runs, and that was in phase 3 with all of the CJs done and 9 people dead
    I want my "The Venomous" title back.

There is a few theory's as to why it bugs..

- Pets (LM & CPT).
    - Rune Keeper stones.
    - CJ's after all 12 are done.

Try avoiding the above and you might limit the number of times it bugs out.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by TheGusto View Post
    My kinship runs DPS right up until Draigoch stands again, and we've never had him bug in Phase 3. On the other hand, the one time I went with a PUG, we followed this rule, and he bugged in Phase 3. So yeah.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Again...reactivating thread

Wow...again....more complaints