We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Dâr Narbugud Raid

    I am looking for a group to successfully do this raid. I would like to get the armour of the lady for my warden and finding a group to do this excruciating raid is impossible if anyone can help me out my character is Falrid level 61 warden.
    PLEASE HELP

  2. #2

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    To be completely honest, my suggestion is keep on the look our for a group and maybe even solicit in glff every now and then for one, but its not worth fretting over. Lvl 65 gear is a huge upgrade to lvl 60 gear (with a few odd exceptions) and you will out grow the lady's gear quickly anyway. Just focus on leveling to 75, where there is much more activity for content. But if I see a request in glff and I am not busy, I don't mind jumping in to help.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000218d74/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sulking in the Corner...
    Posts
    1,369

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    In the past three days from when I have posted this, I have seen 2 Dar Narbugud Pugs, one of which was successful, and these pugs are very rare, so who knows, maybe you will get lucky.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

  4. #4

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    I mainly want the armour for a cosmetic look and the stats but I am glad that there is still hope out there!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    What about captain 60 lvl(almost 61)???
    Do you need my help?

  6. #6

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Ari, lets take him through on sunday? I remember wanting that cosmetic so bad (first ward on firefoot with full set) :-)

    Ari, set it up!
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  7. #7

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    (first ward on firefoot with full set) :-)
    And you know this how, or did you just insert your epeen here?

  8. #8

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    He knows this because he actually was...its more of a fact.

    Well Conn, I don't volunteer to lead it, but I will happily tag along and kill stuff On Mon. and Fri. nights I am usually free to help with random stuff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000218d74/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  9. #9

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by kballard View Post
    He knows this because he actually was...its more of a fact.
    That doesn't answer the question... So, you are trying to tell me that Resurrection cleared DN first on Firefoot, or is this just more revisionist history? I call BS, much like what is spewed forth in GLFF.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    I have pugged and led the 2 DN raids most likely mentioned earlier, Korikor here. If you are to post it in glff that you are looking for DN and I see it up I will be more than happy to start one.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000faf59/01003/signature.png]Hanton[/charsig]

  11. #11

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by horus418 View Post
    That doesn't answer the question... So, you are trying to tell me that Resurrection cleared DN first on Firefoot, or is this just more revisionist history? I call BS, much like what is spewed forth in GLFF.
    Look I am not going to argue it, I wasn't in the first clear...I joined lotro soon after that. He was in Revs I believe during that time. It really doesn't matter anyway...you are free to believe as you wish.

    But don't think I am spewing some BS, because that is something you will NEVER catch me doing. (You can quote me on that in game at any time) I make claims based on the best knowledge and evidence I have, the claim may be false due to flawed evidence, but I do not make it up.
    Last edited by kballard; Feb 15 2012 at 04:14 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000218d74/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  12. #12

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Well if anyone is willing to do DN I will be posting in the lff channel in the 21 hall tonight and tomorrow as well as friday... I hope to see some of you willing to do it!

  13. #13

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by horus418 View Post
    That doesn't answer the question... So, you are trying to tell me that Resurrection cleared DN first on Firefoot, or is this just more revisionist history? I call BS, much like what is spewed forth in GLFF.


    Forst of all, ya moron, Resurrection didnt exist when DN was out. I was in The Unforgiven when we got it on farm, I actually think Revs downed it first, I don't know who else downed it after but there were alot of active raiding kins back then.

    I said I was first warden to have the full set on firefoot, and I was. It meant nothing, and still doesnt, just was having a fond memory.

    Nice attempt at trolling Oysten, but I vaguely remember you being pretty close behind me in gearing from DN and then being ahead of me for BG set. Maybe I am thinking of the wrong warden, but ratafast didnt come on the scene until BG. So it was either you or someone else, and clieby kinda moved to full pvp around the time of DN.

    At the time there were like 4 active wardens, dont be a ###### and troll when you know I am right.

    And how on gods green earth can someone be around as long as you and not know TU was the kin that farmed DN back then, Resurrection didnt even exist as an alt kin at that point.

    You talk about revisionist history, but you have NO history apparently.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Feb 15 2012 at 11:08 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  14. #14

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Forst of all, ya moron, Resurrection didnt exist when DN was out. I was in The Unforgiven when we got it on farm, I actually think Revs downed it first, I don't know who else downed it after but there were alot of active raiding kins back then.

    I said I was first warden to have the full set on firefoot, and I was. It meant nothing, and still doesnt, just was having a fond memory.

    Nice attempt at trolling Oysten, but I vaguely remember you being pretty close behind me in gearing from DN and then being ahead of me for BG set. Maybe I am thinking of the wrong warden, but ratafast didnt come on the scene until BG. So it was either you or someone else, and clieby kinda moved to full pvp around the time of DN.

    At the time there were like 4 active wardens, dont be a ###### and troll when you know I am right.

    And how on gods green earth can someone be around as long as you and not know TU was the kin that farmed DN back then, Resurrection didnt even exist as an alt kin at that point.

    You talk about revisionist history, but you have NO history apparently.
    Just like I thought, you've got no clue who had the DN set first. You pointing out which kin you were in at the time just proves my point. You saying you had it first is BS epeen like you seem to be discouraging in your sig. The fact is, you and others spout a bunch of nonsense nonstop in glff, that nonsense also spills out in to the forums.

    4 other active wardens? Are you on drugs?

    As for DN on farm... you claiming TU was the only kin to have it on farm is sheer BS, THAT is what I mean by revisionist history. My warden has nothing to do with this argument, I'm not claiming anything about him because I don't care. The point is, you and your circle jerk of friends spout off loads on nonsense on glff and now you are bringing that nonsense here as another forum of attention grabbing.

    Nobody is trolling anybody, just pointing out that you have no possible way of knowing that you had the first dn set. Claiming so is just a pathetic attempt at drawing attention to yourself.

    I guess I should be flattered that you were keeping tabs on me, the truth is, I never even heard of you at the time...

    Revs did down it first... "but there were alot of active raiding kins back then." exactly... Have a coke and a nice day sunshine.

  15. #15

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by kballard View Post
    Look I am not going to argue it, I wasn't in the first clear...I joined lotro soon after that. He was in Revs I believe during that time. It really doesn't matter anyway...you are free to believe as you wish.

    But don't think I am spewing some BS, because that is something you will NEVER catch me doing. (You can quote me on that in game at any time) I make claims based on the best knowledge and evidence I have, the claim may be false due to flawed evidence, but I do not make it up.
    Your problem is taking the word of some kid that obviously craves attention without even knowing the facts, something you admit to in your first sentence there. You weren't there, you admit you weren't there, case closed.

  16. #16

    Re: Dâr Narbugud Raid

    Clearly Oysten you have some deep rooted issue that need to handle. Of all the ridiculous cr ap ive posted in these forums, you choose to attack over my claim that I had a a full set of 60 armor first. I also never said once that The Unforgiven was the Only kin to have it on farm. I just happen to join them when they did.

    You either need to go to therapy, or talk to when i actually do some thing wrong. I havent been in glff in months, nor have i been trolling these forums, since revs died.

    And trolling Ariathir is pathetic, as he is one of the few truly nice guys in lotro.

    Keep trolling buddy, you are turning into what you claim you hate.

    Oystonnomir ftw?

    I am done here as i am being attacked over stuff you never brought when i was actually acting like a fool.

    So sad
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload