We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Introducing...

Introducing...

The Alt Army of Ec!!

From right to left:
    Rool - Mini
    Anakeri - Hunter
    Khory - Warden
    Mohdri - Cappy
    Ec - Champ
    Drumheller - RK
    Adanrond - Guard
    Seeley - Burg
    Ilore - LM

Ha-ha-ha!

(This really means I have no life....)

Major Kudos to Adanraen for taking all the pics and cropping them together!
    Last edited by Ecsmyth; Jul 29 2013 at 10:45 AM.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/9558/w677.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ecsploits of Ec - [url]https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?426922-The-Ecsploits-of-Ec&highlight=The+Ecsploits+of+Ec[/url]

Re: Introducing...

Lol Sooo sexy, xD
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

you must be one busy guy

Now I don't feel quite so bad for the number of alts I have

Cool! I'm going to have to try this, now!

You have no idea....although I do leave some of them for months at a time. Haven't played the burg since getting him to 30 a while ago.

Really, the army came about after wanting a toon in every crafting guild.
    The Ecsploits of Ec - [url]https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?426922-The-Ecsploits-of-Ec&highlight=The+Ecsploits+of+Ec[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Ecsmyth View Post
    You have no idea....although I do leave some of them for months at a time. Haven't played the burg since getting him to 30 a while ago.

Really, the army came about after wanting a toon in every crafting guild.
    Oh I understand completely--crafting was the biggest reason I ended up with so many! And as I created a new one to be a new craft, I decided to try the different classes and races. The only race I haven't tried yet are the dwarves, and the only classes I haven't tried are the captains and runekeepers.

And even worse, I just recently ventured to Dwarrowdelf and started a second bunch from my original tribe over on Brandywine!

I've got some alts I play a lot and others that I sadly neglect. I have a champion on Brandywine that I haven't leveled in probably 6 months. It's not that I don't like his character, but the poor guy just seems to get neglected in favor of others. Every time I go to play him, I get distracted by something else

On Dwarrowdelf, I have a champion, a hunter, a warden, a minstrel, a burgler, and a loremaster. The hunter, warden, and champion I leveled quickly to 20 as to get the riding skill and mount, but the other three I've been a lot slower on, especially the burlger as he is my cook and farmer, and I end up spending my time crafting with him instead of questing. I'm not really sure how far I'll take the loremaster; he was only created because I needed someone to own the house I wanted, and the background stories in my mind for all the others didn't fit He's my jeweller so really, all I have to do is get him to Thorin's hall and let the other 3 prospectors in my group get him everything he needs!

my guilded weaponsmith sits in thorins hall most of his life. My cook/farmer is standing around Michael Delving, lol.

My champ was my first, and I just love the aoe. Any alt I play, I miss the aoe. Excepte my LM, cause she can stun mobs and keep them away for a bit

yeah, my cook and farmer spends most of their time in the Shire, too--it takes me twice a long to rank them up as my others because I usually get side-tracked farming.

My highest-ranked toon is a hunter--I do better playing at long range, and am simply horrible at trying to handle crowd control-or should I say I'm pretty much horrible playing this game period? lol I'm a casual player and this is my first and only RPG game (though I've been playing for a year now); so I spend a lot of time soloing I created a loremaster on Brandywine to be my scholar, and pretty much parked her in combe for a few months while I let all my other toons collect for her. Now I need to find someone to port her to Rivendell so I can park her there The loremaster class is interesting, but I'm just not any good at playing it.

I recently created a champion, though, and do enjoy it, though he's very low level yet so I haven't really had a chance to play with AoE.

I've got a burgler on Brandywine as well, and though I really am horrible playing that class, I love his character and background, so I play him fairly often, except for lately, since I came over here to Dwarrowdelf and started a new tribe of toons