We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 3 months to get a Kinship house?

I'd suggest posting on the Landroval forums asking for a kin house loan. There are probably a few people who, like me, just started a personal kinship on a whim for the storage and/or map and don't use it for much otherwise.

And it's true--kin houses are more plentiful than deluxe. Probably on all the servers. So if you wait 3 months to start, there will be plenty left.
    [color=red]Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Feralon View Post
    My brother and I are playing through LOTRO for about 5-8 days now -
    3 months from now we'll probably be finishing our journey through the game

Haha...Quote of the year!

lol

"I've been playing Lotro for eight days. Three months from now i'll probably be finishing my journey through the game."

Quote Originally Posted by katzenkrimis View Post
    Haha...Quote of the year!

lol

"I've been playing Lotro for eight days. Three months from now i'll probably be finishing my journey through the game."
    Not sure if your just goofing or being serious. I've played um...about 17 mmo's over the years. After LOTRO I'll probably play through SWTOR twice (once light side, once dark side) because the content experience is pretty cool - already bought that game but decided to wait for them to polish a few things before I go through all the content.

There are 3 main reasons I play an MMO: content, PVP, end-game. Very few MMO's have held my interest for end-game raiding and even fewer for pvp but many have enough cool content to justify playing up a character to max level and exploring the world (which is probably my favorite thing to do: both PVP and raiding are activities I like but also take very long breaks from).

I'm not sure why all the LOTRO players seem to think 3 months is not the right guess for leveling a toon from 1-75 at roughly 20 hours a week while still taking the time to craft, read the quests and enjoy everything along the way. LOTRO's level curve seems about the same as another dozen MMO's I've played.

What am I missing that I keep getting so many comments about the 3 month estimate for a leveling journey? Did it take you guys like a year or something to max out on any of your alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Itarwen View Post
    I would rather see you buy houses than tie up a kinhouse. Let the kinhouse be for people who plan to stay... you said you are not going to be here in 3 months, then get houses a you will learn how to travel between each others houses. You can buy a house in Bree, Shire, Thorin's Gate and just outside Duillond... there has to be houses there for you instead and those you can have right away.
    are you kidding me? there are a glut of unused kin houses, on my server it is a rare thing for them to sell one let alone all 4 in each neighborhood.

He has stated numerous times that he wants the kin for a personal house which alot of players have done, including me. More the better I say, we have alot of fun with them. I can not believe how many posters are giving negative replies regarding it. Each to their own in game. The suggestion to buy a deluxe is a good one for the immediate while he waits out the 3mths tho.

kudos to the generous poster that offered his on loan. nice of you!

if you are in a mad dash to lvl then yes, it will be quick. You will miss a ton of content and fun stuff if you do that. Take your time, LoTR is at its best as a long journey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2