We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gratz to all the recent kills, keep it comin!
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

Congrats guyz! Thats why i see happy Ahli today ^,^
    Ukitake! Off peak! [url]http://offpeak.webs.com/[/url]

Gratz Ozraid!!!

Video of Ozraid's most recent Acid T2 Challenge kill:

Characters : Sethco (Minstrel), Rothco (Minstrel), Volco (Burglar), Api (Lore-master), Mythco (Guardian).

www.ozraid.com - or - www.ozraid.org

Only 1 burg?

You guys aren't zerging it Seth?, so much easier that way Congrats tho btw!!!! Good luck with shadow/FF/Saruman!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post
    We did opt'ed for the dps strat.
    (Can't lose this way with 3 burgs )
    Watch out for Ahli though, I hear he likes to share diseases

Is Utleth's group still not getting Acid after a year?

Grats Chief and AG as well! Holla at me sometime.
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Jul 10 2012 at 12:27 PM.
    Bigslick

Dancing in the Dark Downs Shadow T2 Challange Mode

Woot!!!

Congratz Dancing in the Dark on your kill, Shadow T2 Challenge, server first I believe. You all worked hard on that Boss and it paid off!!!

Great title for you! Not sure what Dev you paid off for that title, but can you pass me their name Ill pay to get an Ancient Glory title from the next raid.

E!

Talking

woah, Congrats!!

This SS is from the original group that did it, last week. We've been getting t2 without challenge for quite a while, but popping in a second burg got the challenge done with 30s to spare both last week and this week. Our strat is solid and confirmed. I'm happy to say that Dancing in the Dark with ian, cel, niara and baelien rose to turbine's challenge namesake. Sadly, no title bestowed for it.

Still. You guys rock.

Last edited by Moonwoulf; Aug 22 2012 at 03:33 AM. Reason: cause Ima &&&&&&.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d66f5/01008/signature.png]Widgett[/charsig]

RE: Dancing in the Dark Downs Shadow T2 Challange Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwoulf View Post
    .. Sadly, no title bestowed for it.
    Well, maybe we can say we earned our kinship name now?

Also, grats to AG, Symere, and Ulti! Drop in our vent more and say haro. And thank you, Ellu and Uki
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000002a002/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

tereshi

Couple screenshots before RoR

No screenshot from Acid t2c, think some other can post it

Shadow t2c some weeks ago

Fire and Frost t2 today

<3 protection with threat... always on me...

P.S thx to all players who stay in this group's! Cya in RoR!
    Last edited by Santoriu; Oct 12 2012 at 05:20 AM.

Congrats to all in that group!!

tereshi

Acid t2c, thx Tom to screenshot

Raid group by We Got This members, Namaste members, Sethco, Always alone Favir and some others kinless.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoriu View Post
    Acid t2c, thx Tom to screenshot

Raid group by We Got This members, Namaste members, Sethco, Always alone Favir and some others kinless.
    Yea.. it's so sad ;(

CONGRATS TO ALL! Was a good end to Orthanc! Now let's go for Rohan.

See you all ingame

WOOOOT. Was an amazing run and Ozraid have finally done this!
    Last edited by sp33dccm; Oct 13 2012 at 08:08 AM.

Due to some sort of browser issue I appear to be having, atm, I cant post our splash of it, as well. But Im proud to say Dancing can add to Saruman t2 to this list, also. We missed challenge by a death. But still. Deed done. And i'll see about getting a pic up soon.

We're also sincerely glad to hear Oz got it done, too! (And not just because it takes the pressure off posting a pic ^^)

Hope all you guys are looking forward to RoR as much as we are!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d66f5/01008/signature.png]Widgett[/charsig]

idk if anyone cares anymore, but Ozraid got Shadow t2 challenge. Most of use were still in the 75-80 range.
    [center][font=calibri]NELED GWAITH | OZRAID[/font][/center]
    [center][font=calibri]Berla80BRN . Falarfindel46CPT . Feaberry50HNT . Gerania100GRD . Gilauron63WDN . Gwynneth100BUR . Irraniel69CHN . Letheniel100LRM . Sylvi54RNK . Tinuanorel76MNS[/font][/center]
    [center][font=calibri][color=black]NIMRODEL |[/color] ARKENSTONE[/font][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Piff View Post
    idk if anyone cares anymore, but Ozraid got Shadow t2 challenge. Most of use were still in the 75-80 range.
    You still had to pot correctly, avoid shadow puddles, avoid multiple acid puddles, avoid being punted off on phase 5, CC and interrupt correctly on phase 5 and beat the fight in 30 min, deal with multiple OverHeals (red-bubbles), provide top-notch outgoing healing, and not die. The only difference is that you didn't take quite as much damage as you would have on level cap. If RoR had been postponed again, you all would have got it on level. Congrats Aussies!!!
    Bigslick

Thank you 87_Suited, I notice you're referring to Saruman with that analysis. We actually did get that one on level (T2 at least).

Piff was referring to Shadow, which did still require the coordination, people to perform their specific roles very particularly and still manage the damage / mechanics with basically level 75 gear / traiting / LIs etc. The only thing really made easier was that people not being underlevel to the boss / adds meant it was more likely you would land your hits (so in particular, killing the lights was slightly easier, getting rid of the defilers was a little faster and you had a bit more leeway to kill the boss in time).

I'm glad that despite 10 (potential) levels difference, Orthanc can STILL give people a run for their money.
    Puny metal sticks not stop Dargnahk!
    Kinship: Neled Gwaith - Guardian/Burglar/Captain/Minstrel/Hunter 75. Champion, Lore-master 65 or above. Rune-Keeper (47), Warden (31).

Ah right on... sorry for the confusion as i read that as Saurman T2 challenge... right on anyways! Shadow gave us issues at times as well when we ran it but it always went smoothest with 3 hunters as those dam lights tended to resist quite a bit even with our hunters pushing well over 3k/sec in the over all fight. The raveger cross buffs to the boss, bad group positioning, and poor corruption removal were always killers. DPS was never the issue, more group mechanics, cc, and coordination.

Bravo on Sauman as well... Cheers!
    Bigslick

Cheers can't wait for the next raid so we can get stuck into that.

For now the people prepare for it, by testing themselves in the most difficult arena of raiding ever known! SKIRMISH RAIDS!

Will our intrepid heroes be able to survive the monotomy and ridiculous raid loot rules of the dreaded skirmish raids? Find out next week, and the week after.....and the week after............bleeeeh.
    Get those epic books done people!
    Puny metal sticks not stop Dargnahk!
    Kinship: Neled Gwaith - Guardian/Burglar/Captain/Minstrel/Hunter 75. Champion, Lore-master 65 or above. Rune-Keeper (47), Warden (31).

Quote Originally Posted by ultiheart View Post
    cheers can't wait for the next raid so we can get stuck into that.

For now the people prepare for it, by testing themselves in the most difficult arena of raiding ever known! Skirmish raids!

Will our intrepid heroes be able to survive the monotomy and ridiculous raid loot rules of the dreaded skirmish raids? Find out next week, and the week after.....and the week after............bleeeeh.
    Get those epic books done people!

lol !
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000132866/signature.png]Bergion[/charsig][/center]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3