We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Isengard Instace Groups

Hey fellow Silverloaders! About 3 weeks ago I hit 75 on my first character, the hunter Widoch. I'm excited to start running the different level 75 Isengard instances to start working for some of the new gear. I live in Asia and so often when I play after work here the time difference means my evenings are mornings in the USA. So, I was wondering if there are any other players on the same time I am on who would be willing to add Widoch to their friend list and maybe give me a shout sometime if you're looking for 3-man, 6-man or raid help. I'm already familiar with how to run the 6-man instance as I've done it a couple times now, and I'm familiar with the Fangorn 3-man but would really love to learn the others sometime.

Thanks in advance!

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Re: Looking for Isengard Instace Groups

We have one scheduled for tonight. Head to http://kinship.strayhold.com and register.

After you register, click the EVENTS link at the top of the website. You'll be able to sign up for the event (it is not quite full).

Hope to see you there.