We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A meeting with the Witch King

The air was chill in the dank keep of Minas Morgul, the “Tower of Black Sorcery” where the band of Creep champions assembled to receive instruction from their leader – the Witch King of Angmar. The imposing and evil figure of the Witch King descended the stairs and approached the mob of orc, warg and spider champions. The Witch King spoke these dread words. “Go forth my minions and fight for Angmar! Kill, destroy, pillage and loot…cause chaos among the free peoples, let no Freep live.” One of the Uruks stepped forward (obviously a leader) and spoke “Uh yer Witchking-ness them freeps are OP! We canna fite em, we gots to hide in TA and shoot arrows at em for hours on end.” The mob behind him nodded in ascent and mumbled among themselves. “Yeah and they have tar!” one shouted from the back. “Sides” another Uruk began “we gots norborgs and stuff to kill…that’s helpful rite?” The Witch King turned to see one of the spiders hugging the leg of a great war troll…. “get these fools out of my sight.” As the band shuffled away they could be heard to say… “who wants to take an OP?” “Hey where did Angmar get Uruk’s and Warg’s anyway”, “I dunno, maybe we borrowed em from Isengard”
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Re: A meeting with the Witch King

./slowclap?

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

"Can we do An?"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a7766/signature.png]Acmereaver[/charsig]

Sadly true.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000073512/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    -Grushak R7 Warg
    -Bruzrat R7 BA

Quote Originally Posted by TroyW View Post
    The air was chill in the dank keep of Minas Morgul, the “Tower of Black Sorcery” where the band of Creep champions assembled to receive instruction from their leader – the Witch King of Angmar. The imposing and evil figure of the Witch King descended the stairs and approached the mob of orc, warg and spider champions. The Witch King spoke these dread words. “Go forth my minions and fight for Angmar! Kill, destroy, pillage and loot…cause chaos among the free peoples, let no Freep live.” One of the Uruks stepped forward (obviously a leader) and spoke “Uh yer Witchking-ness them freeps are OP! We canna fite em, we gots to hide in TA and shoot arrows at em for hours on end.” The mob behind him nodded in ascent and mumbled among themselves. “Yeah and they have tar!” one shouted from the back. “Sides” another Uruk began “we gots norborgs and stuff to kill…that’s helpful rite?” The Witch King turned to see one of the spiders hugging the leg of a great war troll…. “get these fools out of my sight.” As the band shuffled away they could be heard to say… “who wants to take an OP?” “Hey where did Angmar get Uruk’s and Warg’s anyway”, “I dunno, maybe we borrowed em from Isengard”
    Sorry i had to correct this

The air was warm in the bright keep of Elf camp where the band of Freep champions assembled to receive instruction from their leader – Aragorn son of arathorn. The kingly and kindly figure of the Ranger descended the wood plank and approached the mob of human and dwarf champions. The soon to be king spoke these bold words. “Go forth my friends and fight for the free people! slay, vanquish, and banish… the evil of sauron from this land, let no darkness prevail.” One of the Humans stepped forward (obviously a leader) and spoke “Uh yer king-ness them creeps like to kill us and make us lose our stars We canna fite em, we gots to run away to TR and shoot arrows at em for hours on end while half of us leave after one wipe.” The mob behind him nodded in ascent and mumbled among themselves. “Yeah and they have Focus fire” one shouted from the back. “Sides” another Dwarf began “we gots dragons and stuff to kill in duneland…that’s helpful rite?” The soon to be King turned to see one of the loremasters hugging the walls of a great EC stone…. “Yeah your right.” agreed aragorn as the band shuffled away unaware of the warg calidog that had been feeding back info to the creeps just outside the camp hiding in the trees and bushes they rushed in useing the superior tactical advantage of a flank. Aragorn saw this and like any good leader he had a plan. He looked to his left to see a minstal fall to the blades of a orc reaver. He knew what he must do... he threw back his head and shouted at the top of his lungs.....
    meanwhile Eveready looked on laughing.
    Last edited by TheRealVang; Feb 09 2012 at 05:53 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVang View Post
    meanwhile Eveready looked on laughing.
    It was Oozum last time that was laughing behind to rock lol

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...the-Freep-Mind
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVang View Post
    Sorry i had to correct this

The air was warm in the bright keep of Elf camp where the band of Freep champions assembled to receive instruction from their leader – Aragorn son of arathorn. The kingly and kindly figure of the Ranger descended the wood plank and approached the mob of human and dwarf champions. The soon to be king spoke these bold words. “Go forth my friends and fight for the free people! slay, vanquish, and banish… the evil of sauron from this land, let no darkness prevail.” One of the Humans stepped forward (obviously a leader) and spoke “Uh yer king-ness them creeps like to kill us and make us lose our stars We canna fite em, we gots to run away to TR and shoot arrows at em for hours on end while half of us leave after one wipe.” The mob behind him nodded in ascent and mumbled among themselves. “Yeah and they have Focus fire” one shouted from the back. “Sides” another Dwarf began “we gots dragons and stuff to kill in duneland…that’s helpful rite?” The soon to be King turned to see one of the loremasters hugging the walls of a great EC stone…. “Yeah your right.” agreed aragorn as the band shuffled away unaware of the warg calidog that had been feeding back info to the creeps just outside the camp hiding in the trees and bushes they rushed in useing the superior tactical advantage of a flank. Aragorn saw this and like any good leader he had a plan. He looked to his left to see a minstal fall to the blades of a orc reaver. He knew what he must do... he threw back his head and shouted at the top of his lungs...
    I have never been in a freep group that has shot arrows from tr windows. I have been in MANY creep groups when creeps out number the freeps that sit in ta for hours.
    Last edited by narming; Feb 09 2012 at 08:37 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000073512/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    -Grushak R7 Warg
    -Bruzrat R7 BA

Quote Originally Posted by narming View Post
    I have never been in a freep group that has shot arrows from tr windows. I have been in MANY creep groups when creeps out number the freeps that sit in ta for hours.
    you say tomato i say tamato. i see this you see that in the end it dont really matter. Also your right i haven't seen any freep raids shoot from the windows of TR because TR has no windows. It has ledges.... which i have seen freep raids shot from more times then i care to count or remember.
    Last edited by TheRealVang; Feb 09 2012 at 09:49 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

ok ok I am just saying i really dont see the fun of hiding in npcs if you have equal or greater numbers than the other side freep or creep.
    -Grushak R7 Warg
    -Bruzrat R7 BA

ok ok I am just saying i really dont see the fun of hiding in npcs if you have equal or greater numbers than the other side freep or creep.
    im not disagreeing with u give me open field any day with equal #s. did you read my post? i just changed his lil story to a freep version ha

I have never seen a freep raid shoot from the ledges either. I have seen some individual freeps shoot from the ledges but usually only in small numbers or soloers. This posting was just trying to point out what has been frustrating about the Moors of late. If you haven't been out in a while this has been the rule rather than the exception. The PVE mentality of many on creepside has made the Moors quite boring. This is why I cancelled my VIP, why spend money to sit around and look at people shooting at each other from NPC's? its dumb. The reason I posted is, I was on as my warg last night while maybe 5 Freeps ran all over the map and I personally saw at least 15 creeps hiding in TA. Its nothing new but it seems very boring to me....I ask myself, what is the point? So the Moors for me becomes one big daily quest grind. If I wanted a quest grind I would go play my freep, I get enough grind outa that, when I come to the moors it would be nice to pvp. I remember pre isen, nobody really ever PVE'd in the moors, and if you did it was usually just for something different or to take back a strategic point. Now it seems PVP is the thing you do after you turn all your quests in for the day. I dunno, maybe its just my perception but I can tell you it is different and many times stupidly boring. There has been a glimer of hope with a few good small groups lately, so I just enjoy those and log off when the staring contests begin. I dont want to add my voice to the constant whine at turbine for changing (ruining) things but I would like to have people think about what we are often missing out on... and if you take on a fight you know you are going to "loose" what is it going to cost you? a walk back from the rez? a little number added to your deaths in wartab? gasp! Trying to stay positive but loosing hope that the moors will hold my attention for much longer.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

You hug npcs when you're on your creep, but when on your champ you don't?
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Really? You still haven't noticed? Fine, I'll spill it out - champs don't hug npcs, NPCS HUG CHAMPS! There you have it ^ ^

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    I have never hugged npcs for 2 hours with my champ and shoot arrows from the windows and get one kill in 2 hours.
    -Grushak R7 Warg
    -Bruzrat R7 BA

Both sides have always and will always use the same dirty /& boring tricks. Why even argue about it?
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Because one side will eventually become tired, stop replying and thus lose the pointless argument!!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Because one side will eventually become tired, stop replying and thus lose the pointless argument!!!! :P
    lol so who won the useless argument?

Me of course. :]
    -Grushak R7 Warg
    -Bruzrat R7 BA