We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Connection failed: Server full

Is there a known problem with the Crickhollow server? Or is everyone enjoying Valentine's day in LOTR?

And, yes, I did following the instructions here: http://support.turbine.com/link/port...ry-again-later before posting.

Having the same issue myself, for over an hour. I gave up after a bit and did some chores, came back to try and again and still getting a server full error.

No dice here as well.

"Server full, did you want to quit?"

I have the same problem!

This happened on Crickhollow _ I was able to log in to Laurelin

It came up for a little while and then crashed in the middle of a battle...

I'm guessing the server crashed then. This really shouldn't be something that happens like this out of the blue. Someone needs to fix this and fast. I mean what am I paying for every month if we can't even play.

Managed to log in two more times, but was only up for a few minutes and it crashed again. Based on the lack of chat, this is likely to be a server wide issue.

Lond-en-Aur, Falathlorn, Landroval
    I'm having the same problem with Crickhollow. I submitted a ticket but not sure if they check those on weekends...
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

It finally stabilized around 4pm EST