We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tribe - Morgul Blades

Morgul Blades is looking to add a couple new members. Are you looking for a small elite group to roam around the moors with? Are you looking for a mature bunch that are easy going? Are you looking for something other than the massive tribe of The Blood Hand? Do you enjoy to solo and don't feel the need to always group? Then this tribe may be for you. We are very casual bunch, that pretty much stick to ourselves. Everyone here has been around since SoA days, and we'd welcome a couple non-experienced or experienced people to come on board with us. We only ask a couple things. Don't publically dissrespect our opposition. Play with honour, don't interrupt others 1v1's. Don't log in expecting to form a raid. We will only do so, if enough are online, and the time calls for it. Send me a pm if your interested, or you can send me an in game mail on my freep Zalmoth.

Re: Tribe - Morgul Blades

You mention public disrespect and whatnot. Your comment about the Blood Hand doesnt feel very respectful, what because we arent small and elite peeps shouldnt want to join? Oh hey I know, If i make a war leader and get 5 stars can I join this elite group then? Or will you explode on that thread, cause thatd be you know..respectful?

Hope the tribe works out Zal!

You guys definitely have the best creeps left on Ark
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    You mention public disrespect and whatnot. Your comment about the Blood Hand doesnt feel very respectful, what because we arent small and elite peeps shouldnt want to join? Oh hey I know, If i make a war leader and get 5 stars can I join this elite group then? Or will you explode on that thread, cause thatd be you know..respectful?
    LoL at this. What comment did I make about Blood Hand? Other than the fact that they are massive? Which is no insult, and is truth. They are now the largest creep tribe on Ark.. And forgive me for thinking that not everyone wants to be apart of the largest group. Yes I flamed Daec, and after 4 years of biting my tounge on him, it happened. I challenge you to find a single time I did anything close to that before! The fact that I did, should show how absolutley frustrated with the man I was. The bottom line is I don't support the act, and the fact that I'm installing a general rule on upholding respect is all that matters need you care....

Thank you Balin... It's been a rough last year with all the transfers and losing people to Star Wars...

Alright alright my apologies, took it wrong way I guess.

If you're on the fence about joining Morgul Blades, I'd like to point out that Cazper is actually Blake Shelton. At least he sounds like him. I don't know if he sings.

Just sayin'.

Sorry there's folks that have joined that I haven't had a chance to talk to yet. HI!!!

Morgul Blades has Vent. If you joined and need the vent info, let one of us know.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

:(

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    We only ask a couple things. Don't publically dissrespect our opposition. Play with honour, don't interrupt others 1v1's.
    I wish that was the case nowadays, you got guy i think he's now an officer that is constantly disrespectful. But times change I suppose I always loved running into MB out in the moors, or running with ya the couple times I did on my creep. Bums me out to see people ruining the MB name for the rest of the creeps.

Anyways I enjoy running into you guys out there always good fights
    Last edited by leanansidhe; May 10 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Hi Lartessa, I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with a Morgul Blades member. We care a lot about our tribe and this server and know that our pvmp world is too small for drama. Can you pm Bloodloaf or Omani or me with details?

Hope to see you out there soon!
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Thumbs down WTH

looking over the current events it seems their are a few of you who don't seem to like anthraxious a whole lot. it saddens me to see that a lie can be twisted to fit the needs of one failed raid leader/ kin member who has a butt sore attitude over something he clearly doesn't understand. Misuse of the authority and an over inflated ego will set a rift in the tribe. ungolla i think u need to apologize to anthraxious for being a whiney little girl who cant chip a nail or lead a raid. my friends you are in a tough position and have been since he got butt sore over people leaching points off his kills even though the game had change to shared points. If this is how you choose to represent your tribe, well have fun keeping players. I for one may not amount to a hill of beans but can tell you this many players don't like the aggravated drama caused by leaders who have no PR skills. but what really gets me is you all never even tried to verify his whereabouts in the game, via game play logs. You just took the word of one person who knowingly has a problem with anthraxious. shame on you! He is an asset to the tribe that you threw away. And for those of you who dont know what ego means : e·go [ee-goh, eg-oh] noun, plural e·gos.
    the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.
    Psychoanalysis . the part of the psychic apparatus that experiences and reacts to the outside world and thus mediates between the primitive drives of the id and the demands of the social and physical environment.
    Last edited by lotronuts; May 14 2013 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lotronuts View Post
    looking over the current events it seems their are a few of you who don't seem to like anthraxious a whole lot. it saddens me to see that a lie can be twisted to fit the needs of one failed raid leader/ kin member who has a butt sore attitude over something he clearly doesn't understand. Misuse of the authority and an over inflated ego will set a rift in the tribe. ungolla i think u need to apologize to anthraxious for being a whiney little girl who cant chip a nail or lead a raid. my friends you are in a tough position and have been since he got butt sore over people leaching points off his kills even though the game had change to shared points. If this is how you choose to represent your tribe, well have fun keeping players. I for one may not amount to a hill of beans but can tell you this many players don't like the aggravated drama caused by leaders who have no PR skills. but what really gets me is you all never even tried to verify his whereabouts in the game, via game play logs. You just took the word of one person who knowingly has a problem with anthraxious. shame on you! He is an asset to the tribe that you threw away. And for those of you who dont know what ego means : e·go [ee-goh, eg-oh] noun, plural e·gos.
    the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.
    Psychoanalysis . the part of the psychic apparatus that experiences and reacts to the outside world and thus mediates between the primitive drives of the id and the demands of the social and physical environment.
    MB isn't the only tribe/kin he's been kicked from, maybe its actually his attitude, not someone else's.

Thumbs down

and you would know this because you are his best friend? I have personally spoken to him. overseen the screen shots taken between him and others and boy oh boy here we are defending what's right/true. do you ever just read a post instead of throwing out garbage you don't know about either? but again this is coming from someone who can be on top of his own temper and control everyone else's right ?
    Last edited by lotronuts; May 14 2013 at 07:40 AM.

and you would know this because you are his best friend? I have personally spoken to him. overseen the screen shots taken between him and others and boy oh boy here we are defending what's right/true. do you ever just read a post instead of throwing out garbage you don't know about either? but again this is coming from someone who can be on top of his own temper and control everyone else's right ?
    No, but i was in the kin he was removed from for his attitude.

Notice i said maybe its him, that also means, maybe it wasn't.

Maybe you should do a little more reading of the post.
    Last edited by Daec; May 14 2013 at 06:41 PM.

maybe, but maybe not. I know your speaking about MEW. The tribe he was booted from that you happened to be part of. First and last time that happened. Get over that it was years ago.

maybe, but maybe not. I know your speaking about MEW. The tribe he was booted from that you happened to be part of. First and last time that happened. Get over that it was years ago.
    I'm completely over it.

Can we please move this discussion out of our recruiting thread? I haven't been in game for a few days and won't be for a few more, so I don't know where all this drama came from and I really don't care. If you have an issue with Morgul Blades please take it to one of the officers in PM, either here or in game.

Now get back out there and fight like women:

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Now get back out there and fight like women:

I could sooooooooo punch a bear in the face right now.

A coworker whom I get along with very well came over to my desk today. He and I have worked together for a few years. Great guy, very funny, super nice, always helpful. He was looking at a problem I was having, and I kept having mental images of me reaching up and punching him.

Maybe I shouldn't go to work tomorrow.

where's my *@&# Advil?

Gassy, when I first started writing that post I kept typing "take it to pms." Finally realized why that didn't look right.
    [/CENTER]

Best recruitment thread EVER!! Makes me wanna creep...moor drama puhleeze

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

To clarify the situation that someone clearly has missunderstood. That defiler and his toons was removed for his poor attitude, choices he made in game which often offended "multiple people within tribe". His dissrespect to fellow tribe members, and most importantly his consistant abillity to bring drama to our tribe. No one person ie: Ungolliar chose to remove him. Actions to recruit or remove anyone within tribe is voted on amongst all active officers. This method is used to keep biased opinions from taking control of the situation, and to attempt to act on what the tribe generally agrees on. In this case, it was heavily in favor that his attitude is exactly the type of attitude that we don't wish have in our community.

Let this be an example that MB upholds respect. Has an efficient and fair vote system. Cares to keep tribe the place we all wish to participate in. Is proactive to try and resolve eternal issues, and in some cases the hard decision will be made. To this date, only a handfull of people have been removed from tribe, out of the 50+ active members. A strong success percentage, to go along with our infamy leaderboard numbers day in and day out.

If you are interested in joining, I encourage anyone to apply via our website.

http://morgulblades.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by BloodLoaf; May 16 2013 at 03:43 PM.

As a fairly new member of MB, I will give a positive and negative statement

The Positive - The tribe is very relaxed and VERY well organized. Raid leaders are flexible, and will welcome any creep into the group you wish to play that day. There's no requirement to join the raids so if you prefer to go solo that day, its cool. Weather we're killing freeps consistently, or gets destroyed, Its always been an enjoyable environement.

The negative - Ive discovered I'm not the spider black belt I thought I was! learned a few new tricks. secretly, this hurt my ego... but I hid it well. I was a sad spider

If I believed that spiders could earn black belts, I'd never sleep at night.