We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What happened to all the Immortal Warriors :(

That tribe like died and it needs to come back all except for madeyes he was kinda a bossy type but oh well if your reading this...YOU ALL NEED TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ormani compels you too

Thumbs down Re: What happened to all the Immortal Warriors :(

This thread kinda made me puke in my mouth a little bit. The server is better off without those cocky zergy obnoxious players. (Not saying they all were like that, but certainly a majority) No drama ftw!
    Brandywine:
    | Rank 12 Reaver --- Danceswithswords | Rank 8 Warg --- Danceswithworgs | Rank 10 Warg --- Spectralhound (rip in ban world) | Rank 9 Champion --- Vorenroy (rip in ban world) |
    | Rank 7 Guardian --- Rexxin (the almighty dorf) |

Re: What happened to all the Immortal Warriors :(

I think the good ones moved to Freeps in Fear, but they're not playing their creeps very much these days.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019a62e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: What happened to all the Immortal Warriors :(

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfinjel View Post
    This thread kinda made me puke in my mouth a little bit. The server is better off without those cocky zergy obnoxious players. (Not saying they all were like that, but certainly a majority) No drama ftw!
    If this was Facebook... /like
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -