We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    Keep up to date on the creature player forums!

I don't want to keep up with the forums, you were the one-stop shop of information...right?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012040000000b49df/signature.png]Amthridir[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hipo View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Way to delete your post minutes after Orion posts.
    Pretty much like the mods on here deleting posts if you happen to say something they don't like.

lol.

moarwords.

Shouldn't you call this "The 10% pout?".
    "The LOTRO Store will offer convenience, not advantage." -Patience
    "These pots are only available in the store and they are not available via crafting. Nor do we have any plans for this to change right now." -Frelorn

Too little... too late.. barely any (around 8 and rarely are they all online simultaneously) ranked Creeps play on my server nowadays.

I mean really... how can one truly F up such a splendid and epic story about Sauron's servants fighting the Free Peoples in Middle-Earth?

Epic story... epic battles... all told and described by one amazing author... and yet here we (the Creeps) are playing as cannonfodder.

THEY should just introduce auto-bot'ing in the game so Freeps can spawn 100 Creeps in and mow them down like a John Deere gone haywire.

Creeps stand little to no chance these days. Gratz on killing one aspect of this game that had so much potential for exhilirating gameplay.

Would the last Creep playing please turn off the lights.
    Last edited by Panahasi; Feb 09 2012 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I did?

You certainly sent me a PM. I did not respond. I had seen the thread before. I am pleased that you chose to abandon the blackout endeavor. If the posted information on changes that are due for Update 6 helped, great. Call that out as the reason for the change of heart.

We read these forums and when you make false claims about what we do or do not say to you it's simply bad form.

P.S. There are still more details to be released with regards to PvMP before U6 hits.
    Lol.

Owned

But good to hear there is even more details yet to be release for PVP love coming in U6.. keep up the good work Orion + Other devs who are trying to help making PVP fun again

Quote Originally Posted by Panahasi View Post
    Too little... too late.. barely any (around 8 and rarely are they all online simultaneously) ranked Creeps play on my server nowadays.

I mean really... how can one truly F up such a splendid and epic story about Sauron's servants fighting the Free Peoples in Middle-Earth?

Epic story... epic battles... all told and described by one amazing author... and yet here we (the Creeps) are playing as cannonfodder.

THEY should just introduce auto-bot'ing in the game so Freeps can spawn 100 Creeps in and mow them down like a John Deere gone haywire.

Creeps stand little to no chance these days. Gratz on killing one aspect of this game that had so much potential for exhilirating gameplay.

Would the last Creep playing please turn off the lights.
    *awaits post deletion*

*adjusts tinfoil hat*
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

I did?

You certainly sent me a PM. I did not respond. I had seen the thread before. I am pleased that you chose to abandon the blackout endeavor. If the posted information on changes that are due for Update 6 helped, great. Call that out as the reason for the change of heart.

We read these forums and when you make false claims about what we do or do not say to you it's simply bad form.

P.S. There are still more details to be released with regards to PvMP before U6 hits.
    Kinda like the new updated PVP armour for freeps.......YES!!!!!hot stuff........OP at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser107 View Post
    *awaits post deletion*
    right back at ya... stranger.

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Thumbs up Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D.H1cks View Post
    Given the amount of detail Orion and Kelsan have given in their two threads, and the fact that Turbine rarely posts info on upcoming changes unless its pretty much guaranteed to happen, I would say there are indeed changes coming.

I know they have said a few things in the past that have not come about, but with the pure amount of detail they have given, I think these ones are more or less true. Some of the specific changes may get modified between now and U6. I also doubt that with the amount of detail given they came up with these changes in the 4 days since this thread got posted..

I think the only thing the blackout might have accomplished is getting them to post this info a bit sooner than they planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by amthridir View Post
    These things take time and the release of info just happened to be now.
    While most might have hollered with an exasperated, "about time!" The time spent definitely shows a heck of a lot more thought than a few days. And it is about time. Petitions and boycotts... seen them come and go, some make a small dent, but yeah, I'm pretty sure these changes have been in the coming long before you all arranged a walk out. Looking forward to the rest of the incoming MP news. Wargstuff looks all well and good, but unless something else changes I refuse to believe my warg will present any challenge to our fat renown stuffed freeps. +rep you 2.
    [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo][B][COLOR=#ff0000]!<3?![/COLOR][COLOR=darkorchid]Wargs Rule![/COLOR][/B][COLOR=red][B]!?<3! [/B][/COLOR][I][COLOR=#4169e1]But only because we have no playable feline races.[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][RIGHT][CENTER][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1][COLOR=plum]???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1][COLOR=plum][B][I][COLOR=magenta]*s6u!s*[/COLOR] [/I][/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=plum]¡[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=plum]?w ?o[/COLOR][COLOR=indigo] [COLOR=red]?[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=plum]s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3[/COLOR][B][COLOR=red]?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1]
    [COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=lightblue][COLOR=magenta]Founder & Altoholic:[/COLOR] playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]*Jingle Jangle!*
    [U][COLOR=#ed2669]A "lifetime" of play on: [B]Elendilmir (RIP)[/B], Crick, Landy, & more. [/COLOR][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

It has gotten progressively worse for the last 4 / 5 yrs with freeps getting stronger and creeps being nowhere near balanced thus resulting in them being as pathetically ineffective as they currently are. Now freeps will be getting an extra 10 levels and do people think that all of a sudden, balance will come??
    I'll believe it when I see it although I'm not convinced

I'm still going ahead with the protest. 1 update to negate nearly 5 years of subpar customer treatment is not acceptable, an offical Turbine apology would be splendid but hey its Turbine so my expectations are very low.

OMG my kleenex supply is running low so stop all the complaining.

P.S. on a seriously note Spiders did need some love and Warg Mehh thats fine too though ive seen people who actually know how to play them(wargs)and wreak some face.

I did?

Someone should have told you that the OP is completely immune to logic and common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser107 View Post
    It has gotten progressively worse for the last 4 / 5 yrs with freeps getting stronger and creeps being nowhere near balanced thus resulting in them being as pathetically ineffective as they currently are. Now freeps will be getting an extra 10 levels and do people think that all of a sudden, balance will come??
    I'll believe it when I see it although I'm not convinced
    I have to disagree Bal, creeps are considerably weaker this book but the previous book was about as close to balanced as I've seen in the moors. Compared to 1 shotting hunters in MoM Book 6 and SoA CC the moors has improved dramatically.

Creeps still need alot of love but it is better than before imo. (Even if it has been in very very slow baby steps <.<)

It is no way, shape, nor form better than it was before for Creeps.

This is the most lopsided, one way, PvP this game has seen since closed beta.

Freeps attacking Creeps with first attacks that crit for 2.2k+.
    Freeps being immune to CC... of which Creeps have little of to start with especially since most Weavers have shelved their chars until they're improved/fixed.
    Freeps having store advantages that are BEYOND RATIONAL when the other faction doesn't have the same store options (Crumbling Brands/Safe Fall/Trackers).

Bah, forget it. Talking about it means nothing because THEY DO NOT CARE.

Keep with it. Don't play your creeps.

The whole system needs an overhaul not a few additions to keep the drones happy.

Any new "balances" will simply be outdated when RoR comes out as the freeps power levels rise again.

They need change NOW with a dedicated action plan how things will be handled when RoR goes live. How will creeps also rise in power alongside freeps.

Things will be balanced when freeps have to think "oh #### can I take this guy?" when wandering in the moors and coming across a lone creep.

Both sides should feel this way. That's what makes good fights.

Spanish Indignados are with us!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Today is the day!
    Last edited by Jaggahl; Feb 10 2012 at 07:49 AM.

Freeps having store advantages that are BEYOND RATIONAL when the other faction doesn't have the same store options (Crumbling Brands/Safe Fall/Trackers).
    Say what? Neither side has the safe fall bandages anymore (except for those people who stocked up on them before they took them off the shelves) and both creeps and freeps have store brands and trackers. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Someone should have told you that the OP is completely immune to logic and common sense.
    +rep

Kalioth(Fabreth): Hey resha wanted to say great battle at TR was fun finally bringing out a Shadow Society annihilation group we had people that wanted us to run from you guys but we stood our ground at the door. Hope to get more Shadow Society elite squads up and running again soon.

-Shadow society theme- We walk alone in the unknown we live to win another victory. We are the young dying sons we live to change the face of history so be afraid it's the price we pay the only easy day was yesterday. So hear our voice, we have a choice it's time to face it.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...t-battle-at-TR!!!

It is no way, shape, nor form better than it was before for Creeps.

This is the most lopsided, one way, PvP this game has seen since closed beta.

Freeps attacking Creeps with first attacks that crit for 2.2k+.
    Freeps being immune to CC... of which Creeps have little of to start with especially since most Weavers have shelved their chars until they're improved/fixed.

Please tell me what freeps have in the store that creeps dont? Im so curious

How do you explain the massive creep revamp that is projected right now in numerous dev posts?

Of course it all comes late, no doubt. But you´re kinda talking to yourself all the time, with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Please tell me what freeps have in the store that creeps dont? Im so curious
    Extra mount speed?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast