We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    I signed up for 6 more accts today

I love the coding on creepside
    Cool free accounts is very different then people who actually pay monthly to play the game, so your 6 accounts mean nothing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    Cool free accounts is very different then people who actually pay monthly to play the game, so your 6 accounts mean nothing.
    Grats on your 42nd post!
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

LOL free i wish, no good sir i'll actually pay the 30dollars for 3 months on EACH of them.

LOTRO rules love the coding
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Im not smart enough to face opponents that aren't coded to be vastly weaker!
    yep that about sums it up
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204010000150512/signature.png]Terrorarrow[/charsig]

Freepside pvmp- For when your just not smart enough for WoW.

I was a pretty active 'casual' player since 2009 on 2 accts. Haven't logged more than once in last 3 months and unsubb'd today. I've decided to take my precious gaming time and business elsewhere. Basically, this game has reached it's expiration point with me and Turbine would have to make one helluva turnaround for me to come back...based on my previous customer experience delving in this games pve and pvp content. The biggest protest you can make and the only one that Turbine will understand is simply walk away from this game.....but i doubt that Turbine will respond in any way that makes "us" come back.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

/unsubscribed, and i just maxed out my cc so i can't use it anymore. That will teach turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Efol View Post
    yep that about sums it up
    Says the store bought Ba

I'm a Lifer so can't unsub, and have my own 'not a penny more' protest on the go atm; however, I agree with the sentiment of the thread so as of the 10th Feb won't be logging on.

In response to the standard "Lotro's a PvE game' stock-in-trade responses, the moment WB/T added T** S**** to Creepside they changed that dynamic forever. If you're prepared to take money from PvP you have an obligation to invest meaningful time and effort into it.

Unsubbed few weeks ago due to the boring PVP (Yes its even boring on freepside atm)

Not subbing until Turbine gives the PVP some love, I'm happy with playing Star Wars until then.

Good luck with the Blackout.. lets hope someday the PVP community will get some love.

Most people who pvp have a life time account so good luck with this

Wtb more dps for minis 8k crits are lame, I want at least a 12k

master corpse jumper of the Ettenmoors.
    ramsters- king of all minstrels

Thank you everyone, please spread the word we still have a few days left. I will be sending a link to this posts to some GMs/Devs and hope they see whats going on!.

Don't forget to check out the video below if you support this movement!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-Jd...el_video_title
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Thank you everyone, please spread the word we still have a few days left. I will be sending a link to this posts to some GMs/Devs and hope they see whats going on!.

Don't forget to check out the video below if you support this movement!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-Jd...el_video_title
    I support the movement because i'll still have plenty of low rank creeps to kill.

Please Boycott feed a freep

I give you the reason in your recoveries but they are not the classes of frep those who are top to them of crep there are classes of crep as the new crep that they massacre literally, are necessary to protest and I am the first one but against the concrete persons who do this it is necessary to be realistic the major esterminador of crep this player not the class mistrel to be brave to ask that nerf to the above mentioned persons not to a few classes that are not guilty of anything, for both decrees there are immortal people and we never know it against it deve of none fights not nerfear to class, and certainly sere of the dark side in spite of that I respect all the players luck to all frep and crep in order that etten returns to the normality of the old times

And finally he will never accept of the dark side that they do not invite me that sere I repeat ever I do not want that anybody offers me to belong to the crep
    Last edited by rodin12; Feb 05 2012 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    I give you the reason in your recoveries but they are not the classes of frep those who are top to them of crep there are classes of crep as the new crep that they massacre literally, are necessary to protest and I am the first one but against the concrete persons who do this it is necessary to be realistic the major esterminador of crep this player not the class mistrel to be brave to ask that nerf to the above mentioned persons not to a few classes that are not guilty of anything, for both decrees there are immortal people and we never know it against it deve of none fights not nerfear to class, and certainly sere of the dark side in spite of that I respect all the players luck to all frep and crep in order that etten returns to the normality of the old times

And finally he will never accept of the dark side that they do not invite me that sere I repeat ever I do not want that anybody offers me to belong to the crep
    Well said sir, friend request sent!

Comparing Creeps to Freeps is like comparing Apples to Orange Juice. A burg is massively OP to a warg for example. If a burg stuns a warg, the warg is pretty much screwed. But stun a burg and it makes them more powerful. What?! Where is the balance? A burg has many more stuns than a warg. Bleed damage you say? Please, burg bleed damage will bleed out a creep faster than a warg's bleed damage will. Compare the line of buffs a warg has to a burg. Three buffs for a warg, three lines for a burg. And compare cooldowns....oh wait, don't. If you are a creep you will only cry. I would compare the mini to its equivilant, but there isn't one. The only thing close to a mini is four or five defilers and two black arrows (ok, exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Don't nerf the freeps, but give the creeps a chance. I won't cancel my subscription, but I will not be in the moors on the 10th.
    That starts I guess with people respecting others points of view. I did try and put it tongue-in-cheek and only semi-serious but I guess that's lost on you.- A forum poster

I have`nt touched my creeps since RoI.. after spending thousands of TP on new skills.. only to find that I die instantly and do Zero damage. Boy was I mis-sold. What a waste of money. How do they get away with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Comparing Creeps to Freeps is like comparing Apples to Orange Juice. A burg is massively OP to a warg for example. If a burg stuns a warg, the warg is pretty much screwed. But stun a burg and it makes them more powerful. What?! Where is the balance? A burg has many more stuns than a warg. Bleed damage you say? Please, burg bleed damage will bleed out a creep faster than a warg's bleed damage will. Compare the line of buffs a warg has to a burg. Three buffs for a warg, three lines for a burg. And compare cooldowns....oh wait, don't. If you are a creep you will only cry. I would compare the mini to its equivilant, but there isn't one. The only thing close to a mini is four or five defilers and two black arrows (ok, exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Don't nerf the freeps, but give the creeps a chance. I won't cancel my subscription, but I will not be in the moors on the 10th.
    Well said.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Question Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

Says the store bought Ba
    What a brilliant comeback. It seems quite original and authentic in nature and meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post
    Well said sir, friend request sent!
    Ditto!

/signed
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000065dab/signature.png]Galatherion[/charsig][/center]
    [center][font=Futura lt][color=black]~Demonio~[/color] [color=green]R10[/color][/center][/font]

/signed

Lifer aswell but will not be buying TP forsure till this bs is fixed...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219010000145dd1/signature.png]Jakkels[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by damnedangel1 View Post
    Dear dev's,

Due to the flooding of creep tears, we the 1% of your player base who PvP's...
    Are you serious? PvPers are paying customers just like yourself. Your arrogance is disgusting, take it elsewhere.

I have also
    /unsubbed
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

I dont understand all the fuss with "Creeps get no Dev love" "PvMP must get some love" etc.

Turbine actually did do stuff for the Moors, they gave you not only a new tree, but also a bird...so what is the complains?

Quote Originally Posted by Panahasi View Post
    It's too late to save this game's PvP.
    Too busy playing other games atm to bother with the present PvMP debacle. I'm a lifer so cannot unsub. However, if there is no new PvMP map in the Riders of Rohan xpac, I can guarantee I will not be purchasing that expansion with my $$$s.

Nothing would please me more than for WB/Turbine to right the PvMP ship and make PvP in the game anything more than a sham. There were signs that this would occur with F2P, but alas, WB/Turbine just used the Moors for a last ditch money grab before coding Creeps into the dirt.

Best of luck with your protest, however, dusk truly has descended on the PvP in this game barring some sort of miraculous revival.
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

Already unsubbed... Still waiting for changes
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002f3f95/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=red] Rank 10 Warleader Eatmybread - Rank 8 Defiler Eatmycarrot - Rank 7 Black Arrow Redpepper - Rank 7 Burglar Gimppi
    [size=+1][b]Trop bizarre pour vivre, trop rare pour mourir.[/b][/size][/color]
    [/center]

This thread gets more win everyday. Kalioth should just roll out Shadow Society Annihilation Squads across all servers to farm the freeps. Btw, learn to keep a track of what day it is and the time King Kali.

But on a serious note......

Warg changes already announced for u6 and the spider changes that MAY get posted in the few hours mean anything?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast