We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panahasi View Post
    ^ The poster above is a known farmer, griefer (he spawns his Creep(s) in and leads his Freep kin around to farm Creeps), violator of the ToS/CoC, and an all around nincompoop.

No one would even notice he was around if it weren't for the fact he stalks folks in forums.

Turbine already took notice but then again you fail to see the obvious and always have.
    You good sir have lost your marbles lol

btw what rank are you like 7 or 8 something like that???? Yeah who pvps and who doesnt

Turbine took notice on what you losing your marbles? lol sorry just because i decide to roam the map and come across a ninja job in a keep and blow you and your crew up doesnt make me a spy.

STAY ON TOPIC

the creep world is coming to a end as we know it

This guy probably thinks his phone is bugged by the FBI........oh lord help us all

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post

btw what rank are you like 7 or 8 something like that???? Yeah who pvps and who doesnt

Turbine took notice on what you losing your marbles? lol sorry just because i decide to roam the map and come across a ninja job in a keep and blow you and your crew up doesnt make me a spy.

STAY ON TOPIC

This guy probably thinks his phone is bugged by the FBI........oh lord help us all
    Classic response from a forum troll/stalker. The truth bit him 'cause it hurt and here he is lashing out at me. LOL!

Freep forums are elsewhere... stop clogging Creep forum with your garbage.

/signed. actually agreeing with kalioth.....must be a real problem. fix this pls

Quote Originally Posted by frosty132 View Post
    Seyz, read the threads I linked on this page! You will laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post

STAY ON TOPIC

Guys, there's far too many other well-prepared useless threads to be trolling your unwarranted anger, than to be doing it in this semi-reasonable one.

Sadly, because most of the people posting here seem to be lifetime subscribers I don't see this movement getting far (just being honest its one of the few reasons I still play, I haven't paid in years). Most people playing for free wouldn't go so far as to unsubscribe. I do support creeps and hope we see some sort of change to balance things out.

I think there are alot of changes to be made including mitigations changes, increased dps etc. I think both sides have their advantages and disadvantages with the advantages lying towards burst DPS over creeps DOT DPS. I think proper skills to be on par should be GIVEN to creeps maybe not through just rank because that can be a pain but not something purchased. I think store bought skills and pots should be removed in favor for options in game other than credit cards but thats just me.

I wish all of you participating in the blackout luck and I personally want to see some changes made to creep side including increased mits, more on par at lower ranks as promised in the past and the limiting the store in the moors (IE less store which I KNOW won't happen).
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ff00][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800080][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Amestoplease, RK [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B][FONT=comic sans ms]Ambusher, Warg
    [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00][B][FONT=comic sans ms]Crickhollow[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by JeniWren View Post
    All in all everyone who has posted in this thread has had a voice in attempting to ask Turbine for a change to the PVP system in LOTRO. All have complained that freeps are over-powered, creep mits are bad, the moors are unbalanced, creeps are broken and that PVP either makes money for Turbine or it doesnt. All very good arguments.
    Has anyone thought to ask why Freeps get 5 rows of buffs and Creeps get 1? Why Champs get two bubbles and Reavers get none? Why LM stickey tar lasts twice as long as Weaver webs? Why a Weaver pet is easier to kill then an LM one? Why Burgs can reset skills and Wargs cant?....Etc
    Maybe the changes Turbine needs to make to the moors isnt on the creepside, maybe its on the side of the freeps. Maybe LI's need to disappear, some buffs not allowed, store bought brands be only useable in non-combat and not in-combat, all morale/power pots be on same CD and no well fed horse buff. Maybe the freeps need to be taken back to SOA times everytime they enter the moors and not the creeps.
    What if the Creeps had LI's, 5 rows of buffs, longer sprint times, stun immunity all the time, massive dev crits 50% of the time, BA's could use a heartseeker, Wargs multiple stuns that last forever and Reavers could have bubbles for 5 mins?
    Bet there would be so many complaints from freeps that Turbine would listen to them. So why not listen to us and make the PVP fair and balanced?
    We all know the Creeps didnt win in the books or movies but they had more of a fighting chance then we do in the game.
    Thank you for your time.
    itzzy you hit the nail on the head there i was a long time freeper but felt horribal playing that side on my burg will never freep again creep for life

How about all the creeps stop playing completely. Then all the freeps will come and complain that there are no creeps. The devs will have to do something once the freeps start complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by deeman25845601 View Post
    How about all the creeps stop playing completely. Then all the freeps will come and complain that there are no creeps. The devs will have to do something once the freeps start complaining.
    I, wholeheartedly, agree with this poster's sentiment. However, with their making Creep side F2P it will never happen. Turbine knew their Creep coding was going to send the longterm Creeps packing hence the reason they made Creep side F2P for without it PvP would already be dead (or near dead) in this game.

I have already unsubbed because of turbines like of care about the moors and I wont be in the moors that day! I shal spread the word to other creeps also!

Edit: actually on the 10th we should all call and tell turbine to remove our CC from file that would drive home the message even more.
    Last edited by Efol; Feb 04 2012 at 05:19 AM.

Unsubbed and stopped playing Creep entirely, just not anything close to fun anymore. Only reason I'd have for logging on to my Creeps again would be to farm some DP.

Guild Wars 2 can't come soon enough.

/signed

I am a lifer so I cannot un-subscribe. But I do boycott the LOTRO store.

I would not pay to play the rubbish PVE with its lacklustre storylines and development, which seems to make the quests easier and easier with little or no challenge.

But there is nothing on this planet that would make me pay for the imbalanced PvMP, if I did pay I would demand a refund.
    The only reason I do play these days is because of the creep community which is sadly diminishing as long term players are now leaving thanks to neglect from Turbine and its development team. The thought of leaving friends behind to be farmed all day with no support is what brings me back, and when I play I do not expect to achieve much, other than some form of resistance as creeps get penned in to grams or GY with hunter lines healed by captains encircling them. Drawing a few of them away to fight somewhere else on the map is what I consider a victory these days

Quote Originally Posted by Efol View Post
    I have already unsubbed because of turbines like of care about the moors and I wont be in the moors that day! I shal spread the word to other creeps also!

Edit: actually on the 10th we should all call and tell turbine to remove our CC from file that would drive home the message even more.
    Your a Ba and you think you need more lol I got on my Ba and had zero problem getting kills,1v1(except minnys/guardians) etc....learn the class its really not that hard to excel and Ba is not one of the problems on creep side.

Now lets talk Reavers and Spiders and id agree they need love.

Im going to bet on that date i will go to the moors and still see a ton of creeps out, A TON so this big movement will go over without much notice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Guys, there's far too many other well-prepared useless threads to be trolling your unwarranted anger, than to be doing it in this semi-reasonable one.
    this thread is just like any other thread of QQing and wanting so sorry i dont see any difference

Like i said look at all the replies and spread that over all the servers and tell me how many people will actually boycott....hardly any at all.

Well, I cancelled my sub and aren't paying anything until PvP is fixed. Although, it may be too late now anyway, on my server creep side usually has few creeps on, then we'll raid for a couple of hours every few days and maybe win. Other than that, most my friends already play SWTOR.

Cancelled 2 subs. All characters deleted.

/signed.

Wanted to make a note for people whining about how this is a PvE oriented game.

If it really is so PvE oriented, why do they even host PvP content?
    When they host it, they should look after it.

Imagine you had an electronics shop, and you also sold 1 or 2 types of candy.
    When people get sick from the candy, because it has expired or whatever.
    You can't just say: "I run an electronics shop, not a candy shop. It's not my fault they got sick and they shouldn't whine about it."

(Best analogy I could think of at the moment)

Exclamation Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

I believe if anything this movement will atleast make devs come forward their customers about what is happening in the next patch. "MOUNT COMBAT!?!" My question is, where are the creep mounts? saying we have to fight ranged people that use their mounts now? It's simply something that me and I doubt anyone will want to deal with, next patch will mark the death of LOTROs pvp unless the creeps get a mount and mount combat and a upgrade and the devs stop looking just towards the freeps.

UNSUBSCRIBE FROM LOTRO ON FEBRUARY 10TH!!!! DON'T SUBSCRIBE UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCE A CREEP UPGRADE IN SOME FORM!!!! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-Jd...el_video_title

How is this post qqing? if anything I'm helping turbine help me help them, if the next patch is released giving freeps mounted combat and boosting them even more "ALL CREEPS WILL QUIT ANYWAYS" and they will lose more money. I'm hoping they open their eyes with this movement.

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    I believe if anything this movement will atleast make devs come forward their customers about what is happening in the next patch. "MOUNT COMBAT!?!" My question is, where are the creep mounts? saying we have to fight ranged people that use their mounts now? It's simply something that me and I doubt anyone will want to deal with, next patch will mark the death of LOTROs pvp unless the creeps get a mount and mount combat and a upgrade and the devs stop looking just towards the freeps.

UNSUBSCRIBE FROM LOTRO ON FEBRUARY 10TH!!!! DON'T SUBSCRIBE UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCE A CREEP UPGRADE IN SOME FORM!!!! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-Jd...el_video_title

How is this post qqing? if anything I'm helping turbine help me help them, if the next patch is released giving freeps mounted combat and boosting them even more "ALL CREEPS WILL QUIT ANYWAYS" and they will lose more money. I'm hoping they open their eyes with this movement.
    I don't think mounted combat is going to be available in the ettens but I'm not positive. I'm thinking its going to be a certain area warzone type thing but I could be wrong.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ff00][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800080][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Amestoplease, RK [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B][FONT=comic sans ms]Ambusher, Warg
    [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00][B][FONT=comic sans ms]Crickhollow[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

A couple questions came to mind that may express my point...

Champion has a bubble+heal+incombat sprint, where is reavers?

Mini has "nuke like damage" and healing on the go also "primary ranged damage", warleader on the other hand must stand still to heal except for one heal while in offensive mode and even then its decreased down to like a 1k heal... While their damage is nowhere near minis and the max they can hit for is about 1.2k with a DS.

Rune Keeper and defilier is kind of balanced, on one hand you have a nuker with weak heals that has to stand still to cast them while creep side you have a pure healer with weak attacks.

Burglar has multiple things that warg does not have, "A faster cooldown on hips being able to get it as low as 3 minutes" Touch and go the same if not more damage....

Black Arrow vs Hunter black arrow wins, I will give the freeps that but overall each freep class just destroys its replica class...

Weaver..... Enough said lol
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If anything give warleader the ability to bubble their self.....

Give reaver a bubble or increased damage and make their charge in combat...

Give warg a touch and go

Give weaver.... weaver stuff, idk I personally don't play one....
    Last edited by fabreth; Feb 04 2012 at 03:24 PM.

I already unsubscribed because of the lack of attention to PvP and because of the damn Store.

It's funny that Turbine doesn't realize that PvP is the only area of the game that could spur significant growth. If they put time into PvP then all the MMO players in the world that like PvP would come to check it out. The story of PvP in the Lord of the Rings is the best IP out there. Only Star Wars even comes close.

It's too late to save this game's PvP.

I think for wargs a TnG skill wouldn't do much good as there's a rather large amount of tactical damage from freepside. However a
    -75% incoming damage would work instead of a TnG
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsinger View Post
    However a -75% incoming damage would work instead of a TnG
    Me likey

I support this movement. I decided to unsub from this game when we were promised a new map that was never done and did unsub when SWTOR arrived. I've already unsubbed from SWTOR but have not resubbed here. I just bought some turbine points and opened up a few Monsters and will not be giving Turbine anymore money. I was a founder who didn't buy a lifetime (I know stupid) but after 5 years the lack of attention to Monster's has driven me away from staying Premium. As it looks now I was gonna wait for GW2 and try their PvP and if it sucked just stop playing MMOs. After SWTOR's fail and LOTRO ignoring of it PvP for 5+ years I'm sick of giving money to MMO companies.

I won't be logging on the 10th.

I signed up for 6 more accts today

I love the coding on creepside

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast