We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 250
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Saurons Pocket
    Posts
    314

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    /signed .............

  2. #52

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Posts from 3-4 years ago, anyways thank all of you that are /signing!!!!!! Come on we need more people on february 10th unsubscribing until turbine fixes creeps balancing them!!!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    458

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    Posts from 3-4 years ago, anyways thank all of you that are /signing!!!!!! Come on we need more people on february 10th unsubscribing until turbine fixes creeps balancing them!!!
    Lol bro, FYI 2 years didn't even past yet. & majority of the problem is the people behind the keyboard.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    fix etten turbine /signed

  5. #55

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    /Signed. This needs serious attention.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tirith Rhaw
    Posts
    3,169

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    Reaver is on the top of the list of underpowered classes, a class so weak compared to the rest mathematically speaking a good player of each freep class could and "WOULD" NEVER LOSE against a reaver.

    I stopped reading here.


    Excellent thread.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    458

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    I stopped reading here.


    Excellent thread.
    Seyz, read the threads I linked on this page! You will laugh

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,237

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    /signed. I cancelled my subscription after update 5.

    ALL creep classes (not as much BA) need some sort of buff. More damage and more mitigations are needed.

  9. #59

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    ./Signed and will unsubscribe Feb 10th! Will also let all my creep buds now whats going on! Power the the creeps!

  10. #60

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    /signed

    Hoping this will actually get their attention for once

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hameldaeme
    Posts
    506

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    /signed.

    Already cancelled 2 subs.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    As a lifer I cannot unsubscribe but I support this movement.

  13. #63

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    I stopped reading here.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^




    Viva la ignorancia!!

    I came across your video today OP, and I have to say it was amazing.


    First of all let me just say, please learn to play. It was clear you weren't able to play a reaver or seemingly any class in a way that allowed you to even come close to earning the right to talk for others and your earlier video along with being extremely hard to get through showed it. And the fact that most of the reavers that agree with you are ones the have been complaining endlessly since they rolled the class well that's just ./shockedface.

    Before I start on some other points I feel the need to post about I'm going to let you all in on a secret.

    Everything that is implemented (excluding unexpected patching of broken content/skills) is tested on turbines alpha server long before the vast majority ever hear about it. And then after that it's usually tested again on their beta server a month or so before they plan to go live with it. Now the problem comes in here, people like you (and to a lesser degree turbine) have driven off all of the hardcore PvP players, and as such you have people that are either not fully testing PvP because they would rather help turbine pick out a new dress colour/style or they would rather run through quests or maybe even test raids that may or may not be coming out. The test servers have AFAIK no hardcore PvP players at all making it in to the early testing and certainly not enough to give a testing PvP a thorough run through from all sides.

    Do you honestly think that players have no say in implemented changes? Almost all changes before beta have been given a run through in the most basic way or not at all by players who either don't care or don't know. Which is why if you join in for a beta run (especially closed beta) you will see little to no positive changes because they have all been tested and found fit, you are only there to find missed bugs and possible exploits that can be sealed up before live.

    Now onto actual class balance issues. Reavers/wargs are nowhere near as bad off as people say they are nor are spiders or any other class... every class in every game has a counter in this game the counters are generally soft (as in yes a class can be a counter to another but there is still room to work unlike a hard counter where there is no wiggle room). Good players will find that there are harder counters when facing freep to creep than the other way around (a good hunter VS. a good reaver/warg for example or a good champ VS. a good spider). Everything you need to wreck face on a creep is there in time and if you are impatient it's probably in the store as well. Meanwhile for example let's say a hunter can stack up as much raid gear and consumables they want if they are fighting a equally skilled opponent they will be lucky to pull out 1 out of 3 fights (and I do mean lucky because you have a set amount of focus and if you don't pull off enough crits it's game over).

    I haven't touched this game in a while and it's not because of PvP changes it's because of people like you and the pure hatred I have of people that refuse to improve themselves. The game isn't that hard nor is it that imbalanced, learn from your mistakes and work on new strats and rotations or movement or take some time and learn what the other side is capable of and find a counter just do something to improve and you'll see how imbecilic 97% of the posts about PvP are.

  14. #64

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    All in all everyone who has posted in this thread has had a voice in attempting to ask Turbine for a change to the PVP system in LOTRO. All have complained that freeps are over-powered, creep mits are bad, the moors are unbalanced, creeps are broken and that PVP either makes money for Turbine or it doesnt. All very good arguments.
    Has anyone thought to ask why Freeps get 5 rows of buffs and Creeps get 1? Why Champs get two bubbles and Reavers get none? Why LM stickey tar lasts twice as long as Weaver webs? Why a Weaver pet is easier to kill then an LM one? Why Burgs can reset skills and Wargs cant?....Etc
    Maybe the changes Turbine needs to make to the moors isnt on the creepside, maybe its on the side of the freeps. Maybe LI's need to disappear, some buffs not allowed, store bought brands be only useable in non-combat and not in-combat, all morale/power pots be on same CD and no well fed horse buff. Maybe the freeps need to be taken back to SOA times everytime they enter the moors and not the creeps.
    What if the Creeps had LI's, 5 rows of buffs, longer sprint times, stun immunity all the time, massive dev crits 50% of the time, BA's could use a heartseeker, Wargs multiple stuns that last forever and Reavers could have bubbles for 5 mins?
    Bet there would be so many complaints from freeps that Turbine would listen to them. So why not listen to us and make the PVP fair and balanced?
    We all know the Creeps didnt win in the books or movies but they had more of a fighting chance then we do in the game.
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by JeniWren; Feb 03 2012 at 02:42 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000187645/signature.png]Itzbitz[/charsig]

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    M.I.A.
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^




    Viva la ignorancia!!

    I came across your video today OP, and I have to say it was amazing.


    First of all let me just say, please learn to play. It was clear you weren't able to play a reaver or seemingly any class in a way that allowed you to even come close to earning the right to talk for others and your earlier video along with being extremely hard to get through showed it. And the fact that most of the reavers that agree with you are ones the have been complaining endlessly since they rolled the class well that's just ./shockedface.

    Before I start on some other points I feel the need to post about I'm going to let you all in on a secret.

    Everything that is implemented (excluding unexpected patching of broken content/skills) is tested on turbines alpha server long before the vast majority ever hear about it. And then after that it's usually tested again on their beta server a month or so before they plan to go live with it. Now the problem comes in here, people like you (and to a lesser degree turbine) have driven off all of the hardcore PvP players, and as such you have people that are either not fully testing PvP because they would rather help turbine pick out a new dress colour/style or they would rather run through quests or maybe even test raids that may or may not be coming out. The test servers have AFAIK no hardcore PvP players at all making it in to the early testing and certainly not enough to give a testing PvP a thorough run through from all sides.

    Do you honestly think that players have no say in implemented changes? Almost all changes before beta have been given a run through in the most basic way or not at all by players who either don't care or don't know. Which is why if you join in for a beta run (especially closed beta) you will see little to no positive changes because they have all been tested and found fit, you are only there to find missed bugs and possible exploits that can be sealed up before live.

    Now onto actual class balance issues. Reavers/wargs are nowhere near as bad off as people say they are nor are spiders or any other class... every class in every game has a counter in this game the counters are generally soft (as in yes a class can be a counter to another but there is still room to work unlike a hard counter where there is no wiggle room). Good players will find that there are harder counters when facing freep to creep than the other way around (a good hunter VS. a good reaver/warg for example or a good champ VS. a good spider). Everything you need to wreck face on a creep is there in time and if you are impatient it's probably in the store as well. Meanwhile for example let's say a hunter can stack up as much raid gear and consumables they want if they are fighting a equally skilled opponent they will be lucky to pull out 1 out of 3 fights (and I do mean lucky because you have a set amount of focus and if you don't pull off enough crits it's game over).

    I haven't touched this game in a while and it's not because of PvP changes it's because of people like you and the pure hatred I have of people that refuse to improve themselves. The game isn't that hard nor is it that imbalanced, learn from your mistakes and work on new strats and rotations or movement or take some time and learn what the other side is capable of and find a counter just do something to improve and you'll see how imbecilic 97% of the posts about PvP are.

    ^^^ This is the most assinine post I've yet to see in LoTRO's forum history. The above poster says one thing only to contradict it later in the same paragraph.

    You have no business even being in here Hsahsirg as you said it yourself you don't play this game anymore. Furthermore, you take other players so very serious in a game that you no longer play it because of how they play. ROFL! That's the sign of ingnorance when one thinks they can force/demand others to play like they want.

    I've not even touched upon all the fallacies in your post. Your sig says it all.... "GUARDIANS CANNOT DPS". <--- ROFL if that ain't a blatant and ignorant lie I don't what is.


    LotRO's PvP is presently so imbalanced it's in the worst state it has ever been (to date).

    February 10th, 2012. That's the day.

  16. #66

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    .............
    also agree with Panahasi.

    if you haven't touched the game for a while I wouldn't expect you to know how bad it is so half of your argument fails.

    although I don't agree that reavers are extremely bad and can't kill anything but it is nowhere near as good as it was, freeps have the upper hand no matter what you do most of the time the fight is tipped in their favor with the huge dps and survival skills, this was not the case before ROI and earlier updates.

    if you actually bothered to play and not blatantly give ''suggestions'' that are no longer relevant, you can move as much as you want you can use whatever tactics you want but at the moment it will not help you much/at all when the opposing class is just simply stronger...

    I know my class very well and play it very well but no matter how good you might be Currently it is freep heaven and any decent freep can faceroll any creep class.

  17. #67

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Deffinatly /supported

    Getting a bit nervous yet turbine?

  18. #68

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,149

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Ya Feb 10th isn't good for me. Let's move it to another day.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N. Gate, Grams
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Ya Feb 10th isn't good for me. Let's move it to another day.

    lol





    ........
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    M.I.A.
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Ya Feb 10th isn't good for me. Let's move it to another day.
    Spoken just like a woman...

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    128

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    Viva la ignorancia!!
    ...
    I haven't touched this game in a while
    This, above all, makes your points weightless and shows ignorance is on your side. You say you haven't been playing for a while yet you give general suggestions to all "whining" , "ignorant", "unskilled" creeps and act as a know-all regarding current balance in the moors. When did you last play, pre-RoI? If you would be up to date with current class things you would know RoI brought in a huge inbalance that cannot be compared with any of the former lesser class inbalances at all. In the past it was not classes that were OP, just skills, and even those were fixed relatively quickly. Now it's been like this for nearly half a year now. If you would actually spend 2-3 weeks playing any creep class your way of seeing these things would take a 180° turn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    Everything that is implemented (excluding unexpected patching of broken content/skills) is tested on turbines alpha server long before the vast majority ever hear about it. And then after that it's usually tested again on their beta server a month or so before they plan to go live with it. Now the problem comes in here, people like you (and to a lesser degree turbine) have driven off all of the hardcore PvP players, and as such you have people that are either not fully testing PvP because they would rather help turbine pick out a new dress colour/style or they would rather run through quests or maybe even test raids that may or may not be coming out. The test servers have AFAIK no hardcore PvP players at all making it in to the early testing and certainly not enough to give a testing PvP a thorough run through from all sides.
    As someone has already pointed out in this thread, PvMP is part of the game, it governs a high percentage of high-end players, Turbine keeps advertising it and gets money from it. A lot of store stuff for creeps you know. Thus, they should pay much more attention to it, it's not just a funny free little addition to the game.

    Besides, hardcore PvP testers? Lmao. Creep mitigations were broken in update 5. In recent patch they claimed to have fixed it. 2 minutes after patch went live, creeps log in, check their character tab..bam, they are still not fixed! They are not testing at all. The complete disinterest Turbine shows towards creep problems is a bit disturbing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    Do you honestly think that players have no say in implemented changes?
    No, freeps do have a say in them. Creeps..who cares?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    Now onto actual class balance issues. Reavers/wargs are nowhere near as bad off as people say they are nor are spiders or any other class... every class in every game has a counter in this game the counters are generally soft (as in yes a class can be a counter to another but there is still room to work unlike a hard counter where there is no wiggle room). Good players will find that there are harder counters when facing freep to creep than the other way around (a good hunter VS. a good reaver/warg for example or a good champ VS. a good spider). Everything you need to wreck face on a creep is there in time and if you are impatient it's probably in the store as well. Meanwhile for example let's say a hunter can stack up as much raid gear and consumables they want if they are fighting a equally skilled opponent they will be lucky to pull out 1 out of 3 fights (and I do mean lucky because you have a set amount of focus and if you don't pull off enough crits it's game over).
    I disagree with the OP that reavers are so bad. Nah, still underpowered when compared to freep heavies, but pretty decent among creep classes.

    Can you mention any creep class that effectively counters geared minstrels? Or champs? NOT minstrels and champs of the time when you last played, but present ones. But not just these. Nowadays, your chance against most freep classes in 1v1 depends solely on the opponent freep's sense of fair 1v1 etiquette. If champ refrains from bubble, guard from pledge, minstrel from heals, burg from TnG, and you are on a high enough rank, yes, the fight can go either way and is pretty balanced. Problem is, they are usually not nervous to use these. And even outside 1v1, these things provide them enough to take on multiple creeps.

    Hunter vs. reaver same chances as champ vs. spider?? What? Have you ever PvPd in this game at all? This was never the case. And nowadays, it's a joke that you even say such a thing. A good hunter can easily down a good reaver in 10-15 seconds. While spider v champ? Are you mad? Even if the champ stands around doing nothing it takes about twice the time for the spider than for the hunter. Spiders are very weak now. Anyone in their right mind know this. Besides, making common examples with hunters is not the best thing, since it is well known they are the least OP of freep classes atm.

    Go try playing creep. Try 1v1, raiding and solo roaming too. With multiple classes. Get to know today's balance. Until then your points hold no weight and nothing backs them up, you're just making up things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    The game isn't that hard
    You're right, freep play can be damn easy nowadays. Even playing my undergeared LM, pre-RoI (!) felt so easy that it was so boring I rolled creepside. And they only got stronger after RoI. I seriously cannot imagine what it's like to play a minstrel/champ nowadays. I would be ashamed to go with them to the Moors and zerg around.

  23. #73

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    Fix the moors.

    Remember, monster players are players too. And PvMP matters to more of us then you may believe.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,186

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    YEAH good bye,nice to know you and have fun in the future all of those who responded who plan on boycotting....


    74 replys with some of the same people replying man thats really going to hurt all the servers with those kinda numbers boycotting

    The world is coming to a end, all hope is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!



    On a serious note the weakest creep class i see at this moment is weaver those they are a support class and havent gotten any love and tune up Reavers a bit too though they're not as bad as some people make(cough,cough Patch)

    I think if anything creeps should push for a nerf on Minnys if anything because no matter what they do for creeps Minnys will still be over the top OP.

    BTW if you think im picking on creeps im not because im a pvper and neither side is perfect plus i do have 2 rank 10 creeps and a rank 12 freep

    I'll Miss you all on.......crapp i cant remember the date but im sure i'll notice

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    M.I.A.
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

    ^ The poster above is a known farmer, griefer (he spawns his Creep(s) in and leads his Freep kin around to farm Creeps), violator of the ToS/CoC, and an all around nincompoop.

    No one would even notice he was around if it weren't for the fact he stalks folks in forums.


    Turbine already took notice but then again you fail to see the obvious and always have.

 

 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload