We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panahasi View Post
    ^^^ The poster above is a troll, stalker, and griefer. His posts mean zilch to anyone save for maybe the poster above him as they are an in-game team.

Meneldor's Moors are FOR SALE.
    Broken record = same speech = Patchs world
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Anyone who thinks Meneldor's PvP is good these days (especially on the 10th of February) is blind or purposefully lying.
    As your post is hot on the heels of mine, to clarify, I do not imagine Meneldor's PvP is anywhere near nirvana; nor could anyone have construed that from my post, except that "Meneldor managed some of the best PvMP on that date in quite some time" - that quote being situational and certainly relative is not an endorsement of the status quo.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Defilers and children first!

^^^ See... I told you folks. He is everything I described him as and his latest reply confirms it. Denial = 1st step toward accepting the truth.

Meneldor Moors: FOR SALE!

*** Edit ***

My post above this was meant for Florio's/Azalis'/Primavera's response not HealzForWhatever.
    Last edited by Panahasi; Feb 13 2012 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycrest View Post
    As your post is hot on the heels of mine, to clarify, I do not imagine Meneldor's PvP is anywhere near nirvana; nor could anyone have construed that from my post, except that "Meneldor managed some of the best PvMP on that date in quite some time" - that quote being situational and certainly relative is not an endorsement of the status quo.
    Patch thinks he knows what goes on in pvp for his 10 minutes of logging time when i fact he has more time on the forums then in the actually game.

I agree with what you said on that night we need alot of PVP compared to lately and im also not comparing it to the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

We read these forums and when you make false claims about what we do or do not say to you it's simply bad form.
    With all due respect Orion it is also simply bad form to buff Freeps to ridiculously OP levels and leaving the Monster Players at their mercy for months.

Also bad form to setup a LootBox-Key system as the only method for Creeps to unlock the new appearances

Bad form indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    With all due respect Orion it is also simply bad form to buff Freeps to ridiculously OP levels and leaving the Monster Players at their mercy for months.

Also bad form to setup a LootBox-Key system as the only method for Creeps to unlock the new appearances

Bad form indeed.
    Bad form to allow freeps to use exploits whenever they want, but when creeps get one it's fixed asap.

Bad form to leave us months with bugged mitigations, if those were freep mitigations it would be sorted within a week.

Need I go on?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040fc09/signature.png]Evilstevo[/charsig]
    Healerstevo - Rank 6 Warleader
    Blackbowstevo - Rank 6 Blackarrow
    Browsing the forums till GW2 is released.

Bad form indeed.
    Just out of curiosity, on the Turbine scale of criticality is “bad form” lower or higher ranked than “unsportsmanlike”?
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=deepskyblue]Edro gûr lín[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=white]/[/COLOR][/FONT] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=#b22222]Mirdautas vras [/COLOR]– [COLOR=#800000]Narnulublat... shum
    [/COLOR][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#008000]Sertsac’s Second Law of PvMP Dynamics: Inequity Increases[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=garamond]« N’attribuez jamais à la malveillance ce qui s’explique très bien par l’incompétence. » [/FONT][/SIZE][RIGHT][SIZE=3][FONT=garamond][B]-- Napoléon Bonaparte[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Bad form indeed.
    Hey! You pardoned them

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo6 View Post
    Bad form to allow freeps to use exploits whenever they want, but when creeps get one it's fixed asap.

Bad form to leave us months with bugged mitigations, if those were freep mitigations it would be sorted within a week.

Need I go on?
    Last target exploit still works for creeps on Burgs

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooJack_EU View Post
    Hey! You pardoned them
    Its been revoked

I know of 11 Creep players thus far who unsub'd on February 10th, 2012.

That's 11 paying subscribers... gone until things are fixed to their liking.

It doesn't matter I know but it's proof positive SOME of us are willing to make a stand for whatever it's worth.

I know of 11 Creep players thus far who unsub'd on February 10th, 2012.

That's 11 paying subscribers... gone until things are fixed to their liking.

It doesn't matter I know but it's proof positive SOME of us are willing to make a stand for whatever it's worth.
    Well first off name them.......which you wont

secondly you're not one of them being a lifetimer so if you really want to make a statement give up the lifetimer

this is from you today so nice movement speech...........Patch scored a hit with Menacing Roar on FlavorOfTheMonth for 410 Shadow damage to Morale.
    Last edited by LEGENDofALL; Feb 16 2012 at 04:13 PM.

This Thread is the BIGGEST QQ I have ever seen on a MMORPG. LOLZ! Unbelievable.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

Necroing this thread made me miss pureblood again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

This is possibly the silliest forum ever, if u don't like the pvp in this game don't play it. Tbh I think the creeps are op right now, we'll they are when u get high enough rank
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    This is possibly the silliest forum ever, if u don't like the pvp in this game don't play it. Tbh I think the creeps are op right now, we'll they are when u get high enough rank
    Definitely not gonna be true after U10 by a long shot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Samus1111111 View Post
    Definitely not gonna be true after U10 by a long shot.
    I played in roi where creeps were so underpowered my war leader couldn't solo a norbog, this sounds like another challenge. As if rolling a healer creep side wasn't Enough
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    I played in roi where creeps were so underpowered my war leader couldn't solo a norbog, this sounds like another challenge. As if rolling a healer creep side wasn't Enough
    Same

I'm kinda looking forward to it. At the very least all the wusses who switch to the OP class will be off of creepside. Also the action won't be GV camps 24/7...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Samus1111111 View Post
    Same

I'm kinda looking forward to it. At the very least all the wusses who switch to the OP class will be off of creepside. Also the action won't be GV camps 24/7...
    Lets hope so I'm getting tired of the masses camping gv hopefully there will be better fights coming soon, I don't really care if my creeps get nerfed, wont be the first time

I /unsubbed. With the upcoming changes and how lately, it's been a Outpost flip fest; I'll just play for free and then I can't complain.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by mphunk View Post
    I /unsubbed. With the upcoming changes and how lately, it's been a Outpost flip fest; I'll just play for free and then I can't complain.
    So youre the horse of a different color ive heard tell about? Listen to the song because its the freep anthem come U10, proving once again, QQ always wins. freeps will get their OP back (poor things, tough there for a few months) got the brands nerfed too, wonder if creepside will clear out like it did around ROI due to the absurdity.

You people are talking about GV camps, your lucky you have that many people on to actually have a camp. Well enjoy the freep anthem for U10, please just listen to it once....

Reaver is on the top of the list of underpowered classes
    I didn't read past this point in your thread. I couldn't stand up at the computer because I fell over laughing. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! And I've heard a lot of things. Weaver and Reaver were the two classes that got the BUFFED up. Ask my Reaver. He sure as hell isn't ""underpowered"". Maybe some of you guys just need to learn how to play your class. How's that for a reality check?

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    I didn't read past this point in your thread. I couldn't stand up at the computer because I fell over laughing. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! And I've heard a lot of things. Weaver and Reaver were the two classes that got the BUFFED up. Ask my Reaver. He sure as hell isn't ""underpowered"". Maybe some of you guys just need to learn how to play your class. How's that for a reality check?
    This thread was created February 2, 2012. A time where a norbog presented more of a challenge than a reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmyfood View Post
    This makes about as much sense as Occupy Wallstreet. Meneldor had more action on the "Blackout" day than the rest of the week. Way to live above the influence!
    Yeah to be honest I didnt see any difference at all on Elenedilmir. this was just stupid....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0421600000010ce46/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Sylidor, you were the best raid leader freepside, we all love and miss you. R.I.P.

This thread was created February 2, 2012. A time where a norbog presented more of a challenge than a reaver.
    Whoops sorry my bad, I misread it. Thought it was later in 2012 lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10