We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Exclamation Lotro creep blackout!!!

I made this thread to address the seriousness of how underpowered some creep classes are compared to freep classes. Reaver is on the top of the list of underpowered classes, a class so weak compared to the rest mathematically speaking a good player of each freep class could and "WOULD" NEVER LOSE against a reaver. Another class I would like to talk about is warg which compared to burg, ohhh wait there is no comparison warg doesn't stand a chance.

ANYWAYS!! BACK TO THE THREAD NAME!!!! I made this post to make a suggestion to any creep player or freep player that knows "creature players" people that love this games pvp are underpowered unsubscribe on February 10th until the devs make a statement that upgrades will be made to creep classes that have not got upgrades yet.

FEBRUARY 10TH ALL CREEP SUPPORTERS UNSUBSCRIBE TO THE GAME UNTIL THE DEVS ANNOUNCE CHANGES WILL BE MADE!!!!!

VIDEO COMING SOON TO YOUTUBE IN THE LINK BELOW REGARDING THIS!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRippleGaming
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

P.s if you support this movement please leave a response on this thread!!!! I will be informing swifty+athene about this two well known gamers in the youtube community, having the video put on the tttt banner and have gamers that don't even play this game leaving messages.

Turbine is about to get invaded, i'm tired of the words of gamers falling on deaf ears!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Re: Lotro creep blackout!!!

I've already ubsubscribed, got a few months left tho.
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Already unsubbed due to creep changes, or rather lack of that. But definitely support this idea
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

Well when a game is designed, marketed and sold as a PvE game, why would you expect it to be a great PvP game? <ight as well complain about DOOM being a FPS.

Go try the new star wars PvP. I am sure you will be back in less than a month.
    I wonder what IS behind that waterfall?
    The Player Council knows!

I am also disappointed with the imbalance issues of PvMP play in this game but as Maxal pointed out Lotro was primarily designed around PvE and continues to be so. And I suppose the subscription/player data also supports the fact that PvE play is Lotro's main 'bread winner'.

Nevertheless, PvMP has been a game staple since launch and I believe Turbine needs to do a better job in supporting it. I am a bit baffled that no annoucement on upcoming PvMP changes were made in January in conjunction with the "Riders of Rohan" expansion announcement.

It could be that the devs are just working out the final details of these changes before they announce them and will announce them this month before update 5.2 goes live.

I personally hope what I just stated to be the case rather than a deliberate refusal on Turbine's part to give PvMP play desperately needed development time!

Welden
    Welden of Elendilmir

Been premium for a long time now, stopped purchasing TPs since the coming of the lootboxes. Won't pay again till lootbox situation is properly solved and PvMP gets some proper care.

I know LotRO is a PvE game but PvP is still part of it, which entertains a significant percentage of its player base, it actually deserves more care.

Side note: I don't think reavers are actually the most underpowered class atm, I think that title goes to the weaver. Defiler and warg is a bit UP too. Reavers are more or less decent now I think save for the serious lack of AoE and slow motion (and a few useless skills).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxal View Post
    Well when a game is designed, marketed and sold as a PvE game, why would you expect it to be a great PvP game? <ight as well complain about DOOM being a FPS.

Go try the new star wars PvP. I am sure you will be back in less than a month.
    Haha how many times have i seen people write this!

Yes maybe at first they didnt intend to put much into pvp, but a large part of the players and quite regular in the moors and the players want change, and if they dont change people will leave/are leaving. You would be stupid not to see this.

So go leave you witty swtor pvp cya in a month quotes some where else dont post if you dont wanna join this movement its not hard!

But good luck mate fight the power!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001375ba/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

agreed, I already canceled my sub 2 months ago and it will end on the 16th of Feb.

if turbine doesn't fix PVMP I will not be renewing that sub.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Not only do I support this action, but everyone carrying it out should refrain from posting in the forums as well to drive the point home.

--W. H. Heydt

Old Used Programmer

Dear dev's,

Due to the flooding of creep tears, we the 1% of your player base who PvP's kindly ask that you roll back all pvp updates back to the time of SoA. This should help as everyone and their dog remembers this as the golden age of PvP before all the buffs totally unballance the game and creeps started requiring raids of 24 to kill one freep.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    Not only do I support this action, but everyone carrying it out should refrain from posting in the forums as well to drive the point home.

--W. H. Heydt

Old Used Programmer
    +1 and 10chars
    [B]Numenorean Guard, Landroval[/B]
    [B][COLOR=ORANGE]Nuthor-R9 Hunter, Nuthric-R7 Champion, Nuthoranna-R6 Burglar, Nuthro-R0 Guardian, Gotku-R9 Warg[/B][/COLOR]

I unsubbed when I subbed to SWTOR, but I definitely encourage anyone who hasnt to do so.

I already dropped my sub after ROI but am willing to stay logged off LoTRO entirely on 2/10. Or as long as it takes... there are plenty of other good uses of our time and money.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000049f949/signature.png]Dagtau[/charsig]
    Dagtau- WL; Thrakhosh- BA; Gutzit- Scout; Hurzub- Reaver

I'm sorry but the folks who say/believe this is a PvE-only game are sadly and pathetically mistaken. They (WB/Turbine) advertise Monster Play/PvMP on their game boxes and sometimes even on their digital advertisements. Hence, they're making money off of it so why aren't they showing Creeps some love?

As to your movement idea (ref: February 10th, 2012), good luck with that. Creeps held a forum movement years ago and most of us were perma-silenced from these forums.

*** Dons his Magnificent Carnac hat and places the sealed envelope upon his forehead ***

carnac-the-magnificent.jpg

*** Utters his prediction... ***

"This thread will be locked by day's end"

/signed

If Lotro was a PVE game then completely remove the moors. PVP is a component and it deserves attention because we pay the same money. I am personally sick of all the whining on creepside. It was actually fun and challenging to fight them post ROI before U5 when they were abit OP in 1v1's, small groups or RVR.

The devs wanted to play the treat them mean keep them keen game, I don't see why we can't play the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dealarr View Post
    /signed

If Lotro was a PVE game then completely remove the moors. PVP is a component and it deserves attention because we pay the same money. I am personally sick of all the whining on creepside. It was actually fun and challenging to fight them post ROI before U5 when they were abit OP in 1v1's, small groups or RVR.

The devs wanted to play the treat them mean keep them keen game, I don't see why we can't play the same.
    Huh?

You trolling or do you actually believe what you wrote? Creeps are "whining" (<-- your quote not mine) for good reason.

Creeps have NEVER been OP in this game. In fact, the only time Creeps had something ON PAR with what Freeps had... was a "Purple Freeple Eater" Conjunction that was still a bit worse than the ALL YELLOW Freep CJ but it melted Freeps a little too quickly for their ~Facerolling pleasure... so Turbine nerfed the Creep "Purple Freeple Eater" conjunction within two weeks (or so).

/signed

Bring on the 10th of February, Lifetimer here so wont be unsubbing but I will be boycotting the Moors for the day. I think if this thread isnt responded to we should increase our strike an extra day every week or so. So on the 17th of February we strike till the 19th etc etc until either something is done or the ettens is dead and freeps complain.
    Last edited by VoodooJack_EU; Feb 02 2012 at 05:02 PM.

/signed

Lifer too, but not one penny will I pass in their direction until something is done. Neither myself nor my goblin scribe Maude will set foot in the 'Moors on the 10th either.

/signed

Not the most active creep but agree with the sentiment! Hope it works!

/signed

wont buy sub until they will buff creeps/nerf freeps

/signed

Won't enter the moors that day ..
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001af694/signature.png]Jex[/charsig]
    [/center]

Just a thought, maybe instead of saying /signed, say /unsubbed. In the remote chance that Turbine is even reading the PvMP forums, I'm sure they'd be a lot more interested (granted, "interest" in their minds is adding a bird or tree) to see how many people are actually leaving the game.

But, if I know Turbine like I think I do, they're more concerned with the actual numbers when it comes to subscriptions. This does absolutely nothing if people are writing /signed or /unsubbed but keeping their accounts active. Nothing. I wrote this in another thread, and I'll say it again; until the unhappiness and anger from players starts making a dent in their subscription numbers, and therefore, revenue, nothing will change.

The only way this whole PvMP rebellion works is if people actually do the hard thing and unsubscribe. If you're complaining (and rightfully so, I might add) as much as I see everyone is, why even log on? Why even pay?

Hit Turbine/WB where it hurts the most:

their wallet.

/unsubbed 3 months ago
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I'm a Lifer, so I can't unsubscribe. I will, however, continue my refusal to put a single penny into their coffers. I've been on that for well more than a year now. Honestly if I weren't a Lifer, I'd not bother with any of this at all.

Lifer here so same point how some ppls above.

but ./signed
    I dont enter to moors that day.
    Laurelin RP
    Lurking in Lotro over 7 years
    Lumiere Aineias - Captain of Highest Quality
    Leader of Kinship: Orcs stole my lunch money

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast