We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a new Kin

Im a 65 Guardian and ive been inactive for quite some time and have been interested in playing again. I have no raid exp but am willing to learn.

Re: Looking for a new Kin

If you're looking for a great teaching Kin, I've had a wonderful experience with Order of the Silver Flame. As a newish (5 months) player myself, it didn't take me long at all to get into the swing of raids, 6-man and 3-man runs. Great, mature group of players who don't mind taking the time to help someone out.

Drop them a line on the kin forum so an officer can find you in game.

Re: Looking for a new Kin

I would invite you to consider the Sword of Valinor. We are a small kin but do a variety of instances and we have a wide range of character levels. Currently, I have a minny which is 65th level too and it would be nice to have a guardian to run the instances with in Mirkwood and Moria. We have other kin members in the 60-68 levels as well. If you are interested contact us in the forums or in game: Kylgalad, Carmon, Colwyn, Mscarmon or Kyldorn (minny). Thanks.