We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Goodbye Freeps and Creeps

No No NO...I'm not going anywhere. Just saying bye to those who chose to drift off to a galaxy far, far away...or will soon depart for GW2. Hopefully you will be gone long enogh that we greenies will rank a few time and become a challenge. Our leaders are gradually beating us into submission, and soon we shall dominate the Moors. Goodluck in your other world...this one is in good hands.

Re: Goodbye Freeps and Creeps

sorry to break it to you, but if theres no freeps theres no challange and pve doesnt train ANYONE on how to pvp rank means nothing but more health, It used to mean skill to a point and it used to seperate good from bad but it stands for neither anymore with this pve for phat lootz and rank. (a moderately to big reason why Itty is no more)

anyways Guild Wars 2 i'm hoping will have balanced pvp and its already been stated PvP in GW2 will be COMPLETELY seperate from PvE <-- how it should be

sorry for the rant.

/endrant

Itty

Re: Goodbye Freeps and Creeps

I think you are stuck with us GW2 people until atleast June...../cry