Whenever the Moors are dead, whether that be early morning or late night, you can always count on a rank 0 reaver to be somewhere near Gramsfoot. As for me, my Runekeeper is undergeared, so I die more on freepside than creepside o.o. I need my fun. So, I tried this the other night and had a lot of fun. Hopefully it becomes wildly popular.
1) Stalk Gramsfoot for a short while...a freever will likely leave to kill slugs
2) Hide behind a tree or rock until his full focus is slugs
3) Use Chilling Rhetoric on him from a distance.
4) As he slowly turns around and makes this face :S , stand there like nothing happened so he can chase you.
5) Once he finally reaches you, use Shocking Touch. He will then make this face x.x
6) Run about 50m away and let him charge you, making this face >8O
7) Let him get you down to about 1000 morale. When his Charge wears off, then activate Armor of Storm.
8) As he is stunned, run away once more and repeat the process (minus Armor of Storm due to CD).
9) Once you lead him on for a long time, finally use Shocking Touch and kill him in seconds with fire dps.
It's really worth trying. But please, don't corpse jump. That's just distasteful.