We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Fun Idea For A Runekeeper

Whenever the Moors are dead, whether that be early morning or late night, you can always count on a rank 0 reaver to be somewhere near Gramsfoot. As for me, my Runekeeper is undergeared, so I die more on freepside than creepside o.o. I need my fun. So, I tried this the other night and had a lot of fun. Hopefully it becomes wildly popular.

1) Stalk Gramsfoot for a short while...a freever will likely leave to kill slugs
    2) Hide behind a tree or rock until his full focus is slugs
    3) Use Chilling Rhetoric on him from a distance.
    4) As he slowly turns around and makes this face :S , stand there like nothing happened so he can chase you.
    5) Once he finally reaches you, use Shocking Touch. He will then make this face x.x
    6) Run about 50m away and let him charge you, making this face >8O
    7) Let him get you down to about 1000 morale. When his Charge wears off, then activate Armor of Storm.
    8) As he is stunned, run away once more and repeat the process (minus Armor of Storm due to CD).
    9) Once you lead him on for a long time, finally use Shocking Touch and kill him in seconds with fire dps.

It's really worth trying. But please, don't corpse jump. That's just distasteful.

Re: A Fun Idea For A Runekeeper

LOL! Okay I admit it, I laughed really hard at the vision of doing this. I love a greenie in the slugs as much as anyone, but I've never tortured one. I'm willing to try it.
    TATER BANDITS
    Kelawyn / 85 Woman Captain (R8) ~ Lyndrie / 85 Hobbit Minstrel (R8)
    Solariela / 85 Elf Rune-keeper (R7) ~ Coraian / 85 Elf Hunter (R3)

Rk trolling at the moors, sounds fun fun fun! =D
    Deir - Rune Keeper - Level 100 - Firefoot (And a big bunch of useless alts)
    "My heals brings all the creeps to the yard... and they're like... it's better than yours".
    "Because you know I'm all about that Bace, no trebble"

Lawl torturing a greenie, how nice. I guess I could try it. -Bammeh

Heh heh, glad to see positive responses :P Yeah, lets just say our fight went from the slugs to TA norbogs :3 It really is worth it And Bammy...you could do that to me if you wanted, no use torturing the greenies

thanks for the heads up.

I may start using freavers as bait(without thier knowledge).

I cannot post a detailed skills sequence since im not sure what all my skills are...i'll just push all the buttons.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain