We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Ruh roh..

Ruh roh..

Am I the only one still playing from this raid? o_o Sad day...
    I know a couple drop by every now and then.

Very clustered screen, back before I actually customized my UI. And my lack of maps/food/pots... shameful!

On the bright side, from what I can tell of the chat log, I was about to hit rank 5, weeee!
    Last edited by CantankerousTim; Jan 28 2012 at 02:34 PM.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Re: Ruh roh..

Might as well turn this into a screenshot thread. Would like to see older screenshots, though I realize most of those players have left so post your favorite PvMP screenshots here!

Duoing with Ya was tons of fun, got so many kills.

Stop tracking me, gosh dangit!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

First KB on Surprise, slippery little bugger.

Primarily spider raid. All of them melded into one super spider!

/cry ....

FLAG!

And, of course, the infamous Spiderwarg.

Talking Re: Ruh roh..

Grash! Nice pics man, it's sad some old players quit because of either imbalance or because they can't play anymore

I catch you killing that damn bird! It's interesting because I can't kill critters with my elf but I do with my hobbit lol.
    btw, kill him 120 times and you get a title LOL:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...36-World-First

I would post a picture back when I creeped more with my defiler, I 6 manned a boss of the delving (Not the bigger ones, the wight with 460k health). I don't have the pic now, I'm in other computer, will edit and post it later.

We tried with 2 defilers and 4 wargs, but we couldn't so mutt had to log his r2 WL. The man had no skills, and he bought ALL his skills with tp, if you looked at the chat you would see things like 'Dhar has adquired: [Enhanced skill: Black speech]' and such lol.

Tali, mutt, evo, Hekhound, Rungon, and me were there(b4 attempting it for first time).

EDIT: we posed for it lol, this was before I joined BL, back when stinky/varkena were there and I was in heartless.

That was the funniest experience in creepside I had in a month of playing, it was just post-U5, all freeps doing Isengard instances and we were bored as hell, we even puged to do the big bosses but couldn't kill them.

We wiped like 6 times so close to the end and we finally got him (he didn't drop nothing special though).
    Last edited by Inglaran; Jan 28 2012 at 05:48 PM.

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.

my earlier days as a creep on brandyWhine...

just a crapton in the hallway of death at tr

a crapton at tr

killing the imposter

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.

kickin it with VC

STAB

gv steps with the fog bug and looking like an idiot

gta map spot

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

Haha, nice. I wish I had started out on Brandy or E, but oh well.

I had a nice experience when I tried out E though, a few months ago. Total opposite of Imladris. Got rank 5 in a day. Joined a full creep raid of 24 people, hit a full Freep raid near OC/river. Halfway through that fight got hit in the side by another full Freep raid, which in turn got hit by another full Creep raid It was very enjoyable, but my laptop just can't handle the strain from those larger servers.

the first full 24 raid v 24 raid i had on this server.

bird watching down by lugz.

and An vs Rock!

Don't really have any combat photos as i'm generally to busy and lagging anyway to want to add to lag by taking a screenshot lol none the less, great shots!

edit: screenshots came out so small you couldn't see them- going to upload offsite and attach.
    Last edited by Talizar; Jan 29 2012 at 09:12 AM.

This was one time about a year ago that we had about even numbers and grams camping... it was getting late and we all decided to get mounted up and charge the one-shotters to see who got the farthest before we disbanded the raid.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Jq-iswpY3Ak/UgChbe6AO2I/AAAAAAAAKSc/KumvnfgffW0/w350-h120-no/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]