We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question All crafted sealed symbols are the same?

I gained the maximum reputation with the woodworkers guild a while ago and have never bothered to make myself two Sealed Symbols of Accuracy/Battle/Tactics/Vigour because when you hover your mouse over them they all just say +390 critical and +390 Physical/Tactical Mastery...Is that it? Are there actually any differences between them once you deconstruct them? If not I'm sticking to my two +20 agility relics...

Re: All crafted sealed symbols are the same?

You are understanding the relics correctly. They are all the same. I must question if you understand Agility correctly though. All Agility does is contribute to physical mastery, crit rating, parry and evade. Assuming you are an Agility based class (hunter or burg), you get way more benefit from the T3 relics than you get from +20 AGI. Parry and Evade are nice, but it's not something either of those classes typically worry about.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001e0c1c/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

There are two identical sets, not one. There used to be four different T3 relics, but they combined some stats and didn't refresh the relics.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Turtle View Post
    Assuming you are an Agility based class (hunter or burg), you get way more benefit from the T3 relics than you get from +20 AGI.
    if you are a minstrel lm or rk make the tactics one. if not use the battle/accuracy ones. either way, you benefit more from the orange one (though if you are a guard or ward you may or may not want to use the +100 morale ones that you can get from a cook instead

Like others have said, if you are an agility class you'll benefit much more with the tier 3 Physical Mastery ones.

T2 = 20 Agility
    T3 = 390 Crit, 390 Physical Mastery

For a simple breakdown, 20 agility will come out to 35 crit and 200 physical mastery. Upgrading to the T3 is an increase of 370 crit and 190 physical mastery.

Physical mastery is determined by agility * 10. (Assuming you're an agility class)
    Crit is determined by (Agility + Fate) * 1.75. (For all classes)
    Last edited by TinDragon; Jan 28 2012 at 12:06 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Thanks for clearing everything up, guys. Was very helpful! I'm a hunter but turns out I'm up a creek--hadn't noticed these symbols are BoA unlike the other two woodworkers can barter for. My alt is the one with the guild mastery so looks like I have little choice but to stick with my humble agility symbols.

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3C47 View Post
    Thanks for clearing everything up, guys. Was very helpful! I'm a hunter but turns out I'm up a creek--hadn't noticed these symbols are BoA unlike the other two woodworkers can barter for. My alt is the one with the guild mastery so looks like I have little choice but to stick with my humble agility symbols.
    the orange relics are the same for every craft. you just need to have the required rep/ crafting proficiency in any guild on the toon you want the symbol for - doesn't matter if its woodworker weaponsmith or even cook

I want to bump this for the developers, The sealed symbol of Battle and accuracy have the same stats as do the sealed symbol of tactics and insight. Tactics and insight increases tactical mastery while the other two increases physical mastery, none for ranged, or is tactical ranged?

Quote Originally Posted by mynamewastakenvandel View Post
    I want to bump this for the developers, The sealed symbol of Battle and accuracy have the same stats as do the sealed symbol of tactics and insight. Tactics and insight increases tactical mastery while the other two increases physical mastery, none for ranged, or is tactical ranged?
    Ranged is a type of physical attack, and thus is affected by physical mastery.

In case anyone was curious, they used to be melee damage, ranged damage, tactical damage, and outgoing healing. Melee and ranged got merged into Physical, which is why there's two. Same thing happened with tac damage and outgoing healing.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]