We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ChiCon - WorldCon in Chicago

Any LOTRO players going to be at WorldCon this year?

https://chicon.org/
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Re: ChiCon - WorldCon in Chicago

I live in Chicago (area), yet have never heard of this event. If there is going to be a significant Lotro component I would give serious consideration to atending. My suspicion is that Turbine has always been reluctant to get involved in an event not held on the east coast and will therefore not have a presence at this event. I'll check out the link and se what it says.
    Aldekim (95 Landroval) Aldekim (65 Meneldor), Aldekim (13 Arkenstone),Aldekim (33 Laurelin), Aldekim (11 Nimrodel), Aldekim (Crickhollow), Aldekim (Elendilmir)

WorldCon is an annual SciFi and Fantasy convention, filled with authors, artists, Rpers, gamers, etc... It's held in different cities. Last year was in Reno.

I don't expect LOTRO or Turbine to have a presence, but since it's in the same genre, I was just curious if there were other LOTRO players who are also SciFi/Fantasy fans going to be there. I know there has to be an overlap.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Never heard of it. But looking at the site --- I might make the drive into the city from the 'burbs!