We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pseudo-Deleted

Pseudo-Deleted
    Last edited by BooyahGrandma; Jun 28 2016 at 03:51 PM.

Re: The Way Things are Going.

We cannot expect much to change until the next update.

When the next update goes live I will finally have a unicorn mount. It fires rainbows from it's eyeballs and poops tacos.

Tacos of doom.
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

I thought that the 1v1s last night were a great change of pace. Great to see the community get together and have fun like that. If you missed it, there were about 20+ creeps and freeps combined for some 1v1 fun behind tr. Oh and most of the time the freeps decide to group due to overwhelming numbers of creeps. When the freeps roll everyone due to Teamwork, people complain of zergs. Learn to group or simply wander away from the main action. (hint:maps) I myself tend to wander away and possibly Rez camp or set up 1v1s to compensate for the boredom.
    Brandywine:
    | Rank 12 Reaver --- Danceswithswords | Rank 8 Warg --- Danceswithworgs | Rank 10 Warg --- Spectralhound (rip in ban world) | Rank 9 Champion --- Vorenroy (rip in ban world) |
    | Rank 7 Guardian --- Rexxin (the almighty dorf) |

The Way Things are Going........... I'll be able to solo a full raid a high ranked creeps. Just waiting for the revamp to the warden come update 6 and another creep mitigation fix .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012830c/signature.png]Clieby[/charsig]
    Clieby - 75 Warden Rank 11 / Cliebo 75 Champion Rank 8 / Clieba - 65 Loremaster Rank 5
    Cliebi - 75 Minstrel Rank 5 / Cliebe - 65 Rune-keeper Rank 4 / Clieb - 65 Hunter Rank 3
    Cliebs - 65 Burglar Rank 1 / Cliebx - 65 Captain Rank 0 / Cliebu - 58 Guardian Rank 0

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfinjel View Post
    Learn to group or simply wander away from the main action.

yep that pretty much sums it up, that's how to unbreak the moors.

It can be depressing to wander the entire map as a freep for an hour and find nothing and then to see 600 BAs shooting out the front door of TA. Creeps can go anywhere at anytime. I blame them.

<3
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

I don't think I'm going to walk away with a lootbox let alone a sigil. Over 2k dulls and I can't bring myself to kill one more npc
    .........so, how's the pvp? Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfinjel View Post
    I thought that the 1v1s last night were a great change of pace. Great to see the community get together and have fun like that. If you missed it, there were about 20+ creeps and freeps combined for some 1v1 fun behind tr.
    Last time ive seen a 1v1 circle on firefoot that big was....never. Good to see that you guys are still having fun over here (sometimes)

Bronco

Meh might as well farm you will not see much action aside from it sadly as for 1v1s give me a freep a defiler can actually stand a chance against and ill do it but that only leaves undergeared players and theres not that many that come out. So in short i am a broken shell of a person who cared for fun fights now its all about the infamy and if you dont like that too bad it was created by the active freeps of Firefoot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000178499/signature.png]Zurack[/charsig]