We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Crafting

Crafting

Since i do not know, and i like to know it, heres my question:

Does it cost turbine points to unlock every single reputation line in the crafting guilds? (tp for known, tp for friend, tp for ally etc)? if it does, how much?

Re: Crafting

I think it is just access, which unlocks everything past acquaintance. it costs 200-300 tp

note that it is a character unlock, and will effect only the character from which you bought it.

I thought it opened up that specific guild for that account, so that if you went metalsmith's guild, all toons on that account have that guild. If you want to open up tailor's guild for different toons, that means another purchase for a different guild access.

if an f2p player is thinking of going into guilds, i think its best if he goes vip for one month - and try to get as much rep as possible during this time with the crafting guild
    besides this will unlock bags, and traits too

5. Re: Crafting

Quote Originally Posted by menelorn View Post
    I thought it opened up that specific guild for that account, so that if you went metalsmith's guild, all toons on that account have that guild. If you want to open up tailor's guild for different toons, that means another purchase for a different guild access.
    This is correct

Buying guild access gives you all the levels and any character on your account that has that profession can use the guild access (but a character can only belong to one guild).

So if you bought the Jeweller's Guild unlock you could have 14 Tinkers that all belong to the Jeweller's Guild for the same price if you wanted, not that you would.

Crafting guild is account-wise, not character.