We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirandiel View Post
    School (can't do challenge solo due to mechanics)
    It can be done by most of classes (easier for AoE classes)
    You can pull the 3 groups of mobs near the boss without triggering the Challenge (video posted, but as Champ)
    Then you have 8 mobs only to kill.
    Last edited by Castorix; Mar 11 2014 at 06:21 AM.

Soloing Priestess Bethan.
    Soloing her is not exactly hard (especially not as LoM), but she's a raid boss after all and with LtC GW bleeds you can down her quite quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post
    Soloing Priestess Bethan.
    Soloing her is not exactly hard (especially not as LoM), but she's a raid boss...
    But 95 Warbands are "bugged" : they do nearly no damage on heavy classes (the worst is Bosnauk, called a "raid Warband", but a real joke)
    A 92 Warband like Macsen is a lot harder to solo for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    But 95 Warbands are "bugged" : they do nearly no damage on heavy classes (the worst is Bosnauk, called a "raid Warband", but a real joke)
    A 92 Warband like Macsen is a lot harder to solo for example.
    Indeed. It's sad.

Ran T1, level 95, Fornost, Wraith of Fire. Got half way and defeated Zanthrug. Ran out of time to finish. I'll have to try again
    https://twitter.com/flosiin26/status/444031916304367616
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000daaee/01003/signature.png]Flosiin/Carrottop[/charsig]
    Flosiin (Main-captain),Carrottop (elf hunter), Chambo(hobbit burglar), Flodoc ( hobbit minstrel), Walwulfa (human guardian) and Widlow (human lore-master.)

At level, I tried a T1 Skirm where I was being switched out, between an Elephant and a witch and I lost.

My build played in to it, I am sure. It is very proc dependent and the fight never gave me the defeat responses to get good HoT going. I took one down and was so very close to taking the second one down but no go. Even with all my forced proc's and strength of Morale it would be touch and go to solo that fight and it was designed to be solo.

Don't remember the skirm but it's VIP or purchased.

WRONG TOPIC, lol
    Last edited by Sonkiati; Mar 30 2014 at 05:25 PM.
    Laineth suxx!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post
    http://s8.postimg.org/xo8hcvv45/Screen_Shot01280.jpg

My solo stat/build/trait for etten.
    Are you sure you found the correct thread for that post? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post
    Are you sure you found the correct thread for that post? :P
    I should stop drinking...
    Laineth suxx!! <3

I soloed the Drakes and the groups of Corsairs mobs on Tol Aduial. Not particularly epic. I'm curious if there is any way for a Captain to solo the Avancs. I lacked the DPS to come anywhere close in yellow, and not sure I had the survivability either...

Are there any other interesting solo challenges these days? I've not tried the 3 mans since U14...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6