We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Dearest Creeps.

Cool Dearest Creeps.

In an effort to improve the quality of the everyday creep, I have decided that my raids, starting March 1st, will require creeps to have at least 1 Poor Map. I encourage other creep raid leaders to do the same.

Reasons for this: Maps have been, and always will be, essential to any dedicated creep. It is a huge advantage that is vastly underused on this server outside the range of simple quick transportation. When half of the creep raid does not have maps, it means the other half might as well not have them, and we are forced to walk, leaving our movements predictable and trackable. There are so many fun things we could do with maps, if everyone had them.

Before, maps used to be items and you could link it to prove that you had said map, but now since they're skills you cant link it and the only way to prove it to me is simply mapping there. I'll just have to take your word on it. However, if I find out you mislead me in any way, you will be auto-booted and ignored. I worked hard for my maps forever ago, and I'm sick and tired of not being able to bounce my raid accross the moors because others are too lazy to farm for their own. I'm sure others feel the same. You can even buy them now...c'mon. There's no excuse.

Now, this isnt as hardcore as it might sound at first. If you intend to raid with me, you have a month n sum to do a grand total of 25 quests at 1 keep for a poor map. 25 quests at, lets say 60 infamy a turn in, is a grand total of 1500 infamy. 1500 will get you r2 and then some. Otherwise they cost 395 TP if you're that desperate.

Really, I'd like everyone to have at least Poor TA and Poor TR, since those are the most used of the poor variety. Obviously the more maps you have the better. I will be happy to hand out quest items, and i'm sure some other ranked creeps will be as well.

Obviously, we all need to be on the same page here, so if you're a creep and you read this feel free to copy paste this link to creep OOC next time you loggin. Pass it along
    Last edited by Alturin; Jan 22 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e20801000001ea7f/signature.png]Hawtshot[/charsig]

Re: Dearest Creeps.

Yeah, some great things you can do with a raid full of Creeps that actually have maps. Really fun doing that on other servers But as you said, not many people bother here.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Hawtshot, I must say I am totally with you on this one. To stand a better chance against freep raids we surely all need maps. Will pass it on and try to motivate creeps to work on this.
    [color=red][b]Imladris:[/b][/color] [u]Thalanthas[/u] (Level 75 Elf Rune-Keeper), [u]Nimueth[/u] (Level 46 Elf Warden)

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000de857/signature.png]Thalanthash[/charsig]

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.

i know im just a dirty freep here but I wanted to be a part of a creep tribe called Dread™ and the requirements were that you had to have every map. Back then you didnt get infamy for doing quests either. Win win in my book.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Skullflayer View Post
    i know im just a dirty freep here but I wanted to be a part of a creep tribe called Dread™ and the requirements were that you had to have every map. Back then you didnt get infamy for doing quests either. Win win in my book.
    I thought there was a no creeping policy for members of VC
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000010f300/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahh View Post
    I thought there was a no creeping policy for members of VC
    i dont creep on imladris.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

Seems like a good idea to me.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

very good to see sombody finnally enforcing the use of Maps, its so frustrating when you have to run from 1 side of the map to the other because majority of the raid does not have the map
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000eeba4/signature.png]Lamagut[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Dearest Creeps.

I agree with Hawtshot. The use of maps is very important for creeps, especially in Raid vs Raid.
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000274d3/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Dearest Creeps.

Agree lets map around.

Mostly just to bump this so people see it more

I'm fully behind this, the ability to map basically everywhere is amazing.

- Talidis

Exclamation Re: Dearest Creeps.

I agree i hate being in raids with ppl with no maps, thats why i do a small group of high ranked creeps . we all have maps, but i think you should advertise this in ooc creep side so ppl will know and start working for their maps, i just need poor isen and good isen ( i hate that place) i will also try and implement it in my kin starting this moth also.

Seanter level 59 guard~
    Seansfall rank ? Warleader
    all my other chars.......

Whew, I have IIRC, all my poor maps (still working on better maps for Grimwood and Isendeep though...but I DO have the poor maps there!)

Honestly, though, with all the waiting around I've done in the past, I don't really mind too much waiting for creeps to get to, oh say Isen OP, AE OP, and some places around Isendeep. I don't even mind waiting for people to get to DG and Lugz. It's the long walks to Grimwood, HH, and TR I despise...plus the fact each tier of map shares cooldowns.

Wait a second ... poor maps are the 10min cooldown maps, right? UGH.
    Nothing to see here... move along people!

@Hawtshot- Where have you been? I need to chat w/you in game