We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Guardian looking for active, friendly guild

Edit: Joined a kin, thank you all for your messages!

Hi there. The name is Bmactara. I had a level 65 Champion named Bmacrahl on the Imladris server, but stopped playing around July/August before the Isengard expansion.

I remember that Imladris was a small and rather empty server, so I started a new character here! I'm currently a level 28 Guardian named Bmactara, but leveling won't be a problem. I find myself missing the fun of being in a guild. I was invited to one already, but despite being told it was active I think I saw 4 different names online in a full week, and never more than 2 others on. I play in the EST, tuesday-thursday usually 10pm to the wee hours of the morning, longer hours during the weekends.

If you see me around drop me a PM, I'm looking for an active and social guild, and I very much enjoy grouping/questing/helping out lower leveled players!
    Last edited by Bmactara19; Jan 23 2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: JOINED Silverkeep

Re: Guardian looking for active, friendly guild

Quote Originally Posted by Bmactara19 View Post
    Edit: Joined a kin, thank you all for your messages!
    and we are glad to have you aboard.