We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

hows the act shawn and how do i get it to work on a mac

opps - suck it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Originally Posted by vartsyak

Lol, havn't played minstrel in the moors in like 3 years... How has valistar ever proven anything against my LM ever? i have literally no idea what you are talking about there???? And it's funny that you should mention cooldowns if it was from your perspective i know for a fact it would show Uruk heal and evade on CD...

Dear Atoolbox,

I'm not sure what this is in reference to becuase I can't find your original post although Tingur quoted it in his reply.

Just for the record the best LM on this server is in our kin and oh by the way that ain't me.

Where do you think that puts you?????

Val
    Last edited by Eaglehaven; Apr 12 2012 at 05:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post

Lol, havn't played minstrel in the moors in like 3 years... How has valistar ever proven anything against my LM ever? i have literally no idea what you are talking about there???? And it's funny that you should mention cooldowns if it was from your perspective i know for a fact it would show Uruk heal and evade on CD...

Dear Toolbox,

I'm not sure what this is in reference to becuase I can't find your original post although Tingur quoted it in his reply.

Just for the record the best LM on this server is in our kin and oh by the way that ain't me.

Val
    It was about a conversation you guys had in GLFF about LM books & lvl 75 First agers.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Worst of Gladden:
    hm... they made it easy for me to sort out, they all joined I Crit My Pants
    How dare you speak unkindly against this kin.

You will be utterly destroyed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000001405a0/signature.png]Magneticthor[/charsig]
    Rank 10 Hunter | Rank 6 Champ | Rank 6 Mini
    Rank 7 BA | Rank 6 Warg| Rank 5 Defi

It was about a conversation you guys had in GLFF about LM books & lvl 75 First agers.
    LOL that proves my fail? Somebody obviously knows nothing about LM mechanics if they think they need the extra potency on resist legacies, the only time a LM will have a skill not work in orthanc any tier will be due to above level miss chance, and the book will not help you with that.

Dear Toolbox,

Val
    And don't worry Valistar i was never under the illusion you were close to the server best LM, and everything you have said up to this date has been so wrong it's made me lol, so that thing about a LM in your kin that is so uber... ill believe it when i see it
    [B] @2 [/B]

Worst of Gladden:
    Lmfao +rep for you my good sir.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    opps - suck it

Come at me!!! /wink
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R12 Min ~ Extenze R11 BA ~

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticThor View Post
    How dare you speak unkindly against this kin.

You will be utterly destroyed.
    Cause I am Tingur, son of Tingurat who is the son of Tingum the great who again is the great grandson of Pingur.
    I dare cause im Tingur, the last uruk you see before entering Valinor and the first uruk to haunt your dreams
    I am Tingur Blackarrow, Bane of Hunters.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Worst of Gladden:

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

Well put Tingur (I can't believe I agree with a creep :P) and I couldn't agree more Swift....+ rep for both of you!

Val
    Last edited by Eaglehaven; Apr 12 2012 at 05:28 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Oh that...well just proves he should of put an L on the end of his name!

Val

Oh that...well just proves he should of put an L on the end of his name!

Val
    Don't care what other people say, you're the best LM on this server IMO and im looking forward to see you again in the moors

Don't care what other people say, you're the best LM on this server IMO and im looking forward to see you again in the moors
    Thank you for the kind words but I assure you it's not me. I'm only as good as the players I raid with and they're by far the best group of people I've had the privilege to be associated with. They've made me a better player.

Catch ya later Tingur ;P

Val

Worst of Gladden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

Well put Tingur (I can't believe I agree with a creep :P) and I couldn't agree more Swift....+ rep for both of you!

Val

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Worst: Any player I've encountered today that used store consumables. I'd list names, but then I'd get an infraction, plus too many to list anyways. Ironically, many of the creeps I've encountered popping these, would often complain of the freep hunters who would use them. Gunnor would love the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Worst: Any player I've encountered today that used store consumables. I'd list names, but then I'd get an infraction, plus too many to list anyways. Ironically, many of the creeps I've encountered popping these, would often complain of the freep hunters who would use them. Gunnor would love the hypocrisy.
    If you mean using brands and fall immunity to get away from zergs then yes, Im guilty.
    Everytime we met you had like 10 or more players with you + the corpse jumping after the zerg which made me more eager to show you how annoying brands can be, cause belive me, freeps use them too. Ofc Im the bad guy who runs for my life, hugging stars? what stars? I have none. I just didnt want to get zerged by certain people in your raid, Im used to getting ganked/zerged I even do it myself.
    When I feel like spending 5k commendations on a real brand you'll never see me pop another store brand to escape zergs again. Its kinda pointless that 10+ players have to zerg a player whose alone, yet it happens. Must be a bad feeling knowing that I robbed you guys for 7-15 infamy 3 or 4 times, lol.

When you caught me between Lugz & Grams I had the fall Immunity which im very fond off, If I knew only you would be eager/angry enough to follow me I wouldnt pop that fall Immunity it when I jumped, then we fought, but it was unfair as your leg was broken, not mine. That champ killed me after our litte fight so dont worry bout that.

I personally dont mind fall immunity as I wouldnt mind if they removed them from store.
    Brands are a punch in the face for the real high ranked, Ive never used them offensive except for two times, two times since they ended up in the store. One was on Onslow who had his delicious SI the second was attacking your raid I belive, think I popped a brand with MT (note: I made no kills) after that I dont remember what happend.

Today was one of the days I had enough of getting zerged down by 10+ of the enemy.
    It mostly sticks to regular QQ in OOC, today it affected my play style and im sorry if people had to suffer from it.

I dont mind freeps using fall immunity as I use them myself and about brands, popping a brand against a BA is a waste and makes me go like w/e, If I die, I return, Kill, Corpse Jump, done. nothing more. Thats why I can say that I like Althorr and not bringing up episodes as they are all in the past.

PS: Once again I'd like to apologise to you Vic and when your gear grinding is done you can challenge me to a 1v1 at GTA or something
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 12 2012 at 09:41 PM.

If you mean using brands and fall immunity to get away from zergs then yes, Im guilty.
    Everytime we met you had like 10 or more players with you + the corpse jumping after the zerg which made me more eager to show you how annoying brands can be, cause belive me, freeps use them too. Ofc Im the bad guy who runs for my life, hugging stars? what stars? I have none. I just didnt want to get zerged by certain people in your raid, Im used to getting ganked/zerged I even do it myself.
    When I feel like spending 5k commendations on a real brand you'll never see me pop another store brand to escape zergs again. Its kinda pointless that 10+ players have to zerg a player whose alone, yet it happens. Must be a bad feeling knowing that I robbed you guys for 7-15 infamy 3 or 4 times, lol.

When you caught me between Lugz & Grams I had the fall Immunity which im very fond off, If I knew only you would be eager/angry enough to follow me I wouldnt pop that fall Immunity it when I jumped, then we fought, but it was unfair as your leg was broken, not mine. That champ killed me after our litte fight so dont worry bout that.

I personally dont mind fall immunity as I wouldnt mind if they removed them from store.
    Brands are a punch in the face for the real high ranked, Ive never used them offensive except for two times, two times since they ended up in the store. One was on Onslow who had his delicious SI the second was attacking your raid I belive, think I popped a brand with MT (note: I made no kills) after that I dont remember what happend.

Today was one of the days I had enough of getting zerged down by 10+ of the enemy.
    It mostly sticks to regular QQ in OOC, today it affected my play style and im sorry if people had to suffer from it.

I dont mind freeps using fall immunity as I use them myself and about brands, popping a brand against a BA is a waste and makes me go like w/e, If I die, I return, Kill, Corpse Jump, done. nothing more. Thats why I can say that I like Althorr and not bringing up episodes as they are all in the past.

PS: Once again I'd like to apologise to you Vic and when your gear grinding is done you can challenge me to a 1v1 at GTA or something
    Tingur, while you were thought of in my post, it was largely directed at others. You're a very small fraction of the lotro store consuming creeps I've encountered in the last few days. As for using the store consumables, I understand, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to complain about it. I solo too. And completely can relate to your frustrations. Especially having played my hunter again recently. It's a vicious world out in the Ettenmoors. On the flipside, it is a pvp zone in an MMO, so you have to expect to be zerged and/or ganked by greater numbers, when solo. If you choose to solo 99.9% of the time, you take the good (increased infamy) with the bad (running into greater numbers). With a few minor exceptions, there's no one that would pass up on an easy kill out there. And as previously stated, I understand your use, but doesn't mean I have to approve of it, or not complain about it. And I wasn't calling you or anyone else out specifically, I was generalizing.

In reference to the corpsejumping, please refer to an earlier post you made in this thread for the reasoning behind it.

<3

Tingur, while you were thought of in my post, it was largely directed at others. You're a very small fraction of the lotro store consuming creeps I've encountered in the last few days. As for using the store consumables, I understand, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to complain about it. I solo too. And completely can relate to your frustrations. Especially having played my hunter again recently. It's a vicious world out in the Ettenmoors. On the flipside, it is a pvp zone in an MMO, so you have to expect to be zerged and/or ganked by greater numbers, when solo. If you choose to solo 99.9% of the time, you take the good (increased infamy) with the bad (running into greater numbers). With a few minor exceptions, there's no one that would pass up on an easy kill out there. And as previously stated, I understand your use, but doesn't mean I have to approve of it, or not complain about it. And I wasn't calling you or anyone else out specifically, I was generalizing.

In reference to the corpsejumping, please refer to an earlier post you made in this thread for the reasoning behind it.

<3
    seems like someone just got pwned in the PvMP forums ...
    Yes, solo is hard, will always be hard, but in the end, Its worth it
    Tarelbeth escaped me though, she must feel my wrath, <>.<> soon.

BTW: this means corpsejumping wars. Me and (..Insert random creeps..) vs I Crit My Pants. Since Davil has been gone the last few days I might just call ya the new DOTH
    By stating that Ive just bought myself frontseat tickets to the next 1000 zergs to come, but it was worth it.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 13 2012 at 02:29 AM.

seems like someone just got pwned in the PvMP forums ...
    Oh really? Who?

Oh really? Who?
    the uruk with the red skirt.....(every skullripper knows what this means, do you, an outsider know what it refers to? :P)

LMAO at one of the biggest chickens in the moors calling anyone out for anything. You do whatever you can to save your hide. Always have, always will. I thought over the years you may have grown a pair, but I guess I shoulda known you hadn't by the way you love to ezmode 4 box creepside.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000014b3d/signature.png]Snuggle[/charsig]

Worst: Any rank 10 wargs who can't beat a hunter in flayer stance

now, now, absolutely not my business to quote or say anthing as this clearly is a discussion between you two, but...
    How many times have people told me rank doesnt matter?
    How many times have people told me that 1v1 is all about crits and luck, read the Reject quote in my Signature.

Today Hedvik defeated my warg multiple times and im quite proud of it as he is one of the better hunters on this server. Im not r10, but my warg has 70-80% of every skill in the store. I stood no chance either in flayer nor in shadow against him.

So, that counts me in as the worst :P
    My BA too for that matter, MagneticThor, Viniree, Onslow, Crusada and Gwendalynn have often called me a terrible BA and every single one of them has been around longer than me, that means you can count me as the worst BA on this server

Only reason I didn't beat you is cause you ran to the rez. How many times have I killed you since you hit 75? Ok I thought so. Nice try nubcakes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000014b3d/signature.png]Snuggle[/charsig]

Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast