We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    you wish :P
    Hehe.

On to my list:
    Guardian: Clock (duh??)
    Loremaster: Hawkfood, Malephor, Valistar when he's out
    Captain: Davil, Deltron-1
    Champ: Aiolis, when he's out. by far.
    Burglar: Too many to count
    Hunter: Mellinareth, Magneticthor, Triplekill - for all of you who said althorr... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM1QppY7iaA
    RK: Duruleth
    Warden: Voe gets this award, b/c he's like one of maybe three who actually come out
    Minstrel: Clown or Shlorty

Creeps:
    Reaver: Thesingleboxer, Gashr, Crusada, Baconstripps (or however you spell your name. it's got bacon in it.)
    Weaver: Spiderbyte
    Warg: Wolfgash, Demondo makes me giggle.
    BA: Daddyofglee, Tingur, Deathfromtheskies
    Defiler: Poppies
    Warleader: Reject
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Here we go,

Guardian: The owls in that one movie that are guardians.
    Loremaster: That lady that wrote about the sparkling vampires in that one book.
    Captain: Jack Sparrow or Barbossa, depending on who you root for.
    Champion: If you sing along to the Queen song, we all are.
    Burglar: To many to name, but i think their names are in the end credits of Oceans 12
    Hunter: Ted Nugent
    RK: Zales or Jareds, they always carry the best stones.
    Warden: The cheat prevention software that is used by Blizzard.
    Minstrel: Nothing beats a good minstrel cycling through their skills.

Creeps:
    Reaver: Again to many to name, they were good in Serenity.
    Weaver: Big fan of the Alien movies. Go Sigourney!
    Warg: G'mork, he so had Atreyu no thanks to the Nothing.
    BA: Baracus hands down
    Defiler: The breed that uses toxic substances to support other Zerg forces.
    Warleader: THIS IS A FUNNY POST!!! (/emote kicks troll haters in a pit)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000021884a/signature.png]Bushelbritches[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by AshnEmbers View Post
    Here we go,

Guardian: The owls in that one movie that are guardians.
    Loremaster: That lady that wrote about the sparkling vampires in that one book.
    Captain: Jack Sparrow or Barbossa, depending on who you root for.
    Champion: If you sing along to the Queen song, we all are.
    Burglar: To many to name, but i think their names are in the end credits of Oceans 12
    Hunter: Ted Nugent
    RK: Zales or Jareds, they always carry the best stones.
    Warden: The cheat prevention software that is used by Blizzard.
    Minstrel: Nothing beats a good minstrel cycling through their skills.

Creeps:
    Reaver: Again to many to name, they were good in Serenity.
    Weaver: Big fan of the Alien movies. Go Sigourney!
    Warg: G'mork, he so had Atreyu no thanks to the Nothing.
    BA: Baracus hands down
    Defiler: The breed that uses toxic substances to support other Zerg forces.
    Warleader: THIS IS A FUNNY POST!!! (/emote kicks troll haters in a pit)
    I must admit, this gave me a bit of laugh. ooo and +rep for the Serenity reference
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Best 1v1ers as of RECENT TIMES AND PEOPLE WHO STILL PLAY FREQUENTLY

Freeps:

Guardian: Amiwen
    Champion: Meatspin; atoo don't get enough credit cuz he is a dirty, stinky aussie :P, but he got way better on champ. Seen him win without glory and such.
    Captain: Grimphore
    Runekeeper: Sparkman, doesn't need armor of storm to win, doesn't even have any crafted guild-relics or a first age, among other things.
    Hunter: Viniree
    Warden: pains me to say, but Voe
    Burglar: Sayalos, some rank 6; saw that guy doing pretty good without cds attacking high ranks solo.
    Loremaster: Hawkfood
    Minstrel: Rilando

Creeps:

Reaver: Raizo, could beat me at rank 9 without pay2win stuff b4 he actually got his rank 10 skills, thrash's gamechanging nature in particular.
    BA: Tingur and Daddyofglee, don't see them use evade+skirmisher (it's cheap, hard to los when ur getting spam hindered and dotted) against hunters because you don't need to when fighting a hunt.
    Spider: Spyderpig
    Warg: Grishmama
    Defiler: Munce, it's ashame he is the only defiler who can 1v1 worth a dam.
    Warleader: Chaosist
    Last edited by BoonerDude; Mar 16 2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Slayin' fools since 2007
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000e18f1/signature.png]Slashed[/charsig]

I don't know wether to laugh or cry at these lists
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

~Best Creepers~

Reaver(s): Thesingleboxer; Crusada; Iraqandroll; Slashed; Woowho

BA(s): Daddyofglee; Deathfromtheskies; Tingur; Lollies; Bowcephus

Weaver(s): Spiderbyte; Celebdan; Sheelob; Tangled; Lacrimosa

Warg(s): Wolfgash; Snuggle; Grishmama; Noobwhat; Steampile (Can I nominate myself?)

Defiler(s): Poppies; Irritable; Hogardt; Xansage; Lahla

Warleader(s): Creamsicle; Reject; Chaoticevil; Drlove; Merrsa
    [URL=http://s724.photobucket.com/user/parisSS_photo/media/download_zps1be19c39.jpg.html][IMG]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/parisSS_photo/download_zps1be19c39.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yes this is largely a popularit contest so grats to all on this list
    Guard - Belegarod, Vinner, Joe has a soothing voice
    LM - Hawkfood, me (lolololol)
    Captain - Deltron-1, Grimphore, Gariador
    Warden - None, maybe Aidak but doesn't play out there much
    Champ: A lot of dissapointments in this category, the amount of people that cannot play such an easy class astounds me
    Minnie: Nobody playing this class impresses me too faceroll to judge... But the Shadowthol of old cannot be outdone
    Hunter: Viniree (absolute weapon) Ewoc for a lol
    Burg - Gwendalynn, Seretoga, Clevsginger
    RK - Sparkman is good, Duruleth's quick ranking baffles me
    Best Creeps:
    Reaver - The owner of the single box, crusada, slashed, conjmeplease
    Warleader - Cream, clownsWL, Chaosist
    Defiler - munce
    Spider - none will 1v1 me
    BA - The class is too filled with QQ, for whatever reason every BA has a huge ego... odd for such an easy class
    Warg - noobwhat, reported, wolfgash, whee

I didnt think very hard about this, i probs missed some people
    [B] @2 [/B]

Been to long to make a list myself.

But it won't take to long for me to figure out the best and worst of Gladden, muahahhaahhaa
    CURLYBILL RANK 11 WEAVER/ SILVEY RANK 7 CHAMP/ MYZER RANK 7 RK/ BOWLINGBALLBAGBOB RANK 7 DEFILER

You may call me Shipoopi-Bazinga-Skadoosh the First.

Last edited by babaju2; Mar 19 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Champ: Kongospartus with ###### or meatspin or whatever his name in 2nd place
    Captain: Munce's cappy oh and Slashed's cappy
    Burg: Elsherman
    Archer: Ewoc's and Viniree only one that's impressed me.
    Loremaster: Hawkfud with Tarelbeth a close 2nd
    Runekeeper:Sparkman
    Warden: Thomasfloras
    Guard: Mooty with vinner not far behind.

Blackarrow: Grandhustla and Taso's BA
    Warg: Whee and Reported aren't bad
    Spider: Seredir's not bad on spider
    Defiler: Munce
    Warleader: Reject
    Reaver: Gashr nuff said
    Balaric/Bojangle/Orkgasm/Urf/Spyderpig

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBojangles View Post
    Burg: Elsherman
    haha
    Archer: Ewoc's
    lol
    with Tarelbeth a close 2nd
    bahahaha
    Warden: Thomasfloras
    oh dear.
    Guard: Mooty
    Never seen him out of a raid
    Warg: Whee and Reported aren't bad
    let me finish that for you. "aren't bad... at banking."

RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    haha

lol

bahahaha

oh dear.

Last edited by Ravyrn; Mar 20 2012 at 02:32 PM.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Oh no I can't see your photo... I bet it was good too...
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    Oh no I can't see your photo... I bet it was good too...
    Fixed. 890

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    haha

lol

bahahaha

oh dear.

Another elitist AoD member? Why were you all not here when I was playing!?
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

So now that I have a bit more experience in the Moors, I'd like to update my previous posting:

Freeps:

Guard: Gotta still give this one to Clock. Now that I've seen him 1v1 more and have faced him on creep I gotta give him props - he hits hard and goes for the right targets in raids, moves well in 1v1s and plays fair - doesn't blow CDs, etc. Belgarad is also awesome, though I haven't seen him as much.

Captain: Deltron-1 again, and this is going to be even more pronounced with the new cappy set bonuses. I am simply amazed at how this guy keeps me alive when I play with him. I am also really impressed with Akivasha - only grouped with her once in the Moors, but she's pretty amazing on all of her other toons, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she pwns on cappy too.

Champ: Meatspin, even though it pains me horribly to type the name. Atoo is just a freaking good player, period.

Burg: Still going with Gwendalynn. Clev is also pretty awesome.

Hunter: Viniree gets my vote for being able to solo on a class that is tough to solo on now. Vin is the best player I have met in PvE, and so I shouldn't be surprised that he's awesome at pvp too. Magneticthor is also great, though I haven't seen him solo as much. He's a beast in a raid.

Warden: Still not many that play. Still probably going with Voe.

LM: After much thought I'm going to swap my vote from Atoo (who is still a beast) to Hawkfood. Hawk is just an awesome pvp player, on all of his toons, creep and freep. I just wish I got to see him more on his LM so I could learn more from him (I suck on my LM, though I love playing the class).

Minstrel: Still such a stupidly OP class that I don't want to give anyone the nod. The best Moors healer I have grouped with is probably Lavi, though I haven't grouped with her enough to say for sure. For DPS it's hard to say. I have yet to see a minstrel 1v1 without using self-heals in WS, so needless to say I have yet to see many lose. I punt.

RK: Headaran. Good to see him back playing in the Moors again.

Creeps:

Reaver: Crusada. We have a lot of good reavers, but this dude is the only one that just whoops my butt every time I 1v1 him. I think I've beaten him twice, and both times I had like a 6k+ EC. He sometimes does some strange things in 1v1's (one time he went and hid behind a tree while waiting on my armaments of storm to wear off, which was kind of odd, but effective), but is always fair. Lots of other good reavers - Singleboxer, Raizo, Conjmeplease. I ran into Slashed for the first time at GTA the other day and that dude has skills too.

WL: I'll cheat and name three. For healing, Creamsicle and Reject. Cream is so quick at calling out bubbles in group and healing targets - he's just pro. Reject is also a great healer, and he gets extra credit for putting up with all of the problems that come with putting creep groups together. For DPS (which is kind of an oxymoron with WLs, but still) I go with Chaosist. Blackgenesis is also good here - he usually has me on my last couple hundred morale in 1v1s.

Warg: Man there are a lot of wargs out there now, and I've been ganked by most of them multiple times LOL. One that I really do respect a lot is Snuggle cause he is almost always solo and holds his own well - I think he is still my HRD (1814 at the time). I used to be a big fan of Wolfgash, but frankly I have to take points away from anyone that uses so much store stuff and thinks it's cool to use HIPS in 1v1's. He's such a good player that he really doesn't need that stuff to win, and it doesn't show much in terms of skill to beat someone when you pop a store brand. I don't really know whom to pick here any more TBH - the skill changes for wargs were so significant that I really don''t think it's settled out yet.

BA: Lots of BAs to talk about. The best I've seen in 1v1's is Zergthis, though Deathfromtheskies whooped me a couple times this week. Zorbash is also pretty good, and Tingur holds his own. I can't rate Tarvin cause I don't fight him often. I'll go with Zergthis.

Spider: I'm going to go with Tangled, even though I haven't seen him enough to vote with complete confidence. From what I've seen that kid's got skills.

Defiler: Not enough out there. Not enough out there. Not enough out there. I'll go with Poppies.

I just want to say BTW that action on Gladden is so much better than on the other servers I have tried out. People complain about it all the time, but I really don't think folks realize how good we have it. Yes, there are a lot of annoying things in the Moors, and yes, imbalance in numbers and / or skills can be a problem. But we have pretty good action almost every night, and that's more than can be said for a lot of servers.

I also think that we really should give thanks to all the folks that play both freep and creep. I know there is some sentiment out there that this is a bad thing, but I couldn't disagree more. Folks that know and play both sides make for much more interesting fights, and allow for imbalances to get evened out much more quickly. Even though I don't play creep enough, I can say that I have learned a ton from the few times that I have. I think that every freep should play a creep at least up to rank 5 or so, just so they can get to know that creep players aren't all obnoxious zerging gankers who suck (as you would think if you listened to freep OOC).

Sorry for the giant wall of text - I was bored sitting in a doctor's office.....
    Duruleth - 100 RK, Durindor - 100 Grd, Durselm - 76 LM, Durscap - 100 Cpt, Henckel - 79 Champ, Durbear - 100 Beorning, Anglin - 67 Mins

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Fixed. 890
    Sweet, my little pony?
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mmdur1 View Post
    I'll go with Zergthis.

"I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

@Dur

Thanks man! I feel special making someone's list

You're a good rune keeper too. Whenever I see your name, I start becoming more aware because of fear of being destroyed out of no where.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    @Dur

Thanks man! I feel special making someone's list

You're a good rune keeper too. Whenever I see your name, I start becoming more aware because of fear of being destroyed out of no where.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

I used to be a big fan of Wolfgash, but frankly I have to take points away from anyone that uses so much store stuff and thinks it's cool to use HIPS in 1v1's. He's such a good player that he really doesn't need that stuff to win, and it doesn't show much in terms of skill to beat someone when you pop a store brand.
    First, I appreciate your accolades about my warg. I think your RK is good as well. Second, the HIPS that you are referring to last Sunday night was an accident. I apologize (you are right, its not cool) and should have just come out of stealth to be zapped away, however that didn't happen and I killed you. Afterwards, I did asked in OOC for someone to send you a message about my screw up; I guess it didn't happen. Third, I play solo 95% percent of the time, so buffs (unfortunately) are for survival against freeps groups and raids. Lastly, I'm not sure what your are talking about with the "brand" during 1v1's. Are you referring to a stun pot? If you want, I'll gladly fight you straight up anytime (no stuns by either of us). RK's are fun to fight, although, it really comes down to a DPS race, crits, BPE's, and straight up chance. Sunday was a shadow stance test night for me. Next time 1v1's are happening, I'm going to try more Flayer to compare pros and cons. Both are great additions to a wargs arsenal of skills. See you soon!

Note: This message is not intended to attempt to sway your vote back in my favor; that's not important to me. However, it is important for me respond to your comments.
    Last edited by Tiger06; Mar 20 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Sunday was a shadow stance test night for me. Next time 1v1's are happening, I'm going to try more Flayer to compare pros and cons.
    Wolf, I think you will find flayer > shadow in almost all situations with the exception of burgs, and possibly guards. Maul, eye rake, claw, and pounce all have a very, very low chance (or maybe impossible) of being bpe'd while in shadow stance as all those attacks count as if you're from stealth. So they very easily eat through a guard's pledge or burg's tng.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    First, I appreciate your accolades about my warg. I think your RK is good as well. Second, the HIPS that you are referring to last Sunday night was an accident. I apologize (you are right, its not cool) and should have just come out of stealth to be zapped away, however that didn't happen and I killed you. Afterwards, I did asked in OOC for someone to send you a message about my screw up; I guess it didn't happen. Third, I play solo 95% percent of the time, so buffs (unfortunately) are for survival against freeps groups and raids. Lastly, I'm not sure what your are talking about with the "brand" during 1v1's. Are you referring to a stun pot? If you want, I'll gladly fight you straight up anytime (no stuns by either of us). RK's are fun to fight, although, it really comes down to a DPS race, crits, BPE's, and straight up chance. Sunday was a shadow stance test night for me. Next time 1v1's are happening, I'm going to try more Flayer to compare pros and cons. Both are great additions to a wargs arsenal of skills. See you soon!

Note: This message is not intended to attempt to sway your vote back in my favor; that's not important to me. However, it is important for me respond to your comments.
    No problem at all man - that kind of stuff does happen; my apologies for mentioning it. I've never seen you use a brand in 1v1's - I was referring to open field fights. I really appreciate your playstyle - it's different from a lot of other wargs on the server, and you're always a challenge 1v1 or otherwise.
    Duruleth - 100 RK, Durindor - 100 Grd, Durselm - 76 LM, Durscap - 100 Cpt, Henckel - 79 Champ, Durbear - 100 Beorning, Anglin - 67 Mins

BA: Lots of BAs to talk about. The best I've seen in 1v1's is Tingur, though Deathfromtheskies whooped me a couple times this week. Zorbash is also pretty good all the while Tingur the great holds his own. I can't rate Tarvin cause I don't fight him often. I'll go with Tingur.
    Here, corrected it for ya, not a chance in @#¤% that Mag beats me as a BA.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 21 2012 at 04:48 AM.

I simply do not think im getting listed as much as I should. Sklavorn is right about "should have been dead" situations. The captains effectivness in a group needs better affect.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000002ce67/01000/signature.png]Davil[/charsig]

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast