We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

guys, i had 5 stars, im kinda the best... no contest
    P.S vic had to pay me 20 gold for my death

Ok it is time for my post on Best of/Worst of Gladden. After hours of research and memory recollection during my classes, i have come up with this:

**Disclaimer**: This is my opinion and will remain as such. Enjoy. No names included are in a particular order. Three, four, and maybe more. These are the best (or worst) of Gladden!

BEST: Freeps:

Guardian: Erelbtank, Clockknock, Eothaine, Vinner, Taso, Greens
    Burglar: Clevinger, Larcenist, Ammon, Optical, Gwendalynn, Push
    Hunter: Viniree, Triplekill, Uiphor, Edhalwen, Alch
    Minstrel: Shlorty, Shovo, Konric, Lavi
    Champion: Meatspin, Aiolis, Solazy, Tarvin
    Captain: Roman, Glenstorm, Deltron-1, Camden, Grimphore
    Rune-Keeper: Erelbzap, Duruleth, Sparkman, Headaran
    Warden: Aidak, Voe, Blackhaert, Chiknorris
    Lore-Master: Atoo, Malephor, Tarelbeth, Hawkfood

BEST: Creeps:

Blackarrow: Daddyofglee, Deathfromtheskies, Grandhustla, Captaincanada
    Warg: Woldgash, Killerr, Whee, Reported, Snarry, Noobwhat, Grishmama
    Defiler: Poppies (Welcome Back!), Irritable, Xansage
    Reaver: (Many of these) Crusada, Thesingleboxer, Woohoo, Conjmeplease, Inlove, Raizo
    Warleader: (Many again) Drlove, Chaoticevil, Chaosist, Nubbers!, Reject, Creamsicle, Holyroman, Yells
    Weaver: Spiderbyte, Ihatespiders, Spiderpyg(spelling)

creep | freep

Best PvP Leader: Spiderbyte, Daddyofglee | Aris, Tarvin, Clockknock
    Best Crazy Tactic Pusher: Reject | Davil, Roman
    Best "out-of-group" players: Nubbers, Wolfgash | Grimphore, Triplekill
    Best Vent Singer: Viceras | Viceras
    Best Flipflopper: Grishmama | Edhalwen
    The "Undying": Spiderbyte | Clockknock
    Best PvE'ers: Davencreep | Davil, Swordsmann

This is my Best of/Worst of Gladden! I hope you have enjoyed!

Fail Champs:

Best Ravage GP combo:
    Last edited by babaju2; Mar 07 2012 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    Fail Champs:

Best Ravage GP combo:
    Ah so you are the warg who jumped me coming down from GV today with akburz and then ran away after 2 seconds once you saw he wasn't attacking me. Well played sir, well played

Quote Originally Posted by ThankYou4NotMoshing View Post
    Ah so you are the warg who jumped me coming down from GV today with akburz and then ran away after 2 seconds once you saw he wasn't attacking me. Well played sir, well played
    Yeah... I know you wanted me to stay and fight. I mean, I have such a decent chance at winning a 1v1 with a geared and skilled cappy on a r5 warg with no turbine store skills or traits except shadow howler. ./sarcasm
    Like.. why would I even try? Killing a r5 warg is as easy as killing a greenie. No challenge, shame on you for even mentioning this? And I'm not hating or trying to start something up with you by replying to this, just find it sad that you would actually mention that I didn't stick around to fight you when you would've obviously won by 7k/10k morale.
    Last edited by babaju2; Mar 08 2012 at 01:32 AM.

My list!:

Freeps:
    Burg: Ardook is quite good.
    Champs: Kongospartus
    Guards: Erelbtank and Clockknock
    Hunters: Mellinareth, Ewoc and Edhalwen.
    Loremasters: Malephor, Atoo and Cluemein.
    Runekeepers: Duruleth.
    Minstrels: Clown and Merrytaugh.
    Wardens: Balaric.
    Captain: Grimphore and Deltron

Creeps:
    BAs: Tingur, Deathfromtheskies, Bowcephus and Daddyofglee.
    Wargs: Demondo, Burog, Wolfgash, Malystryx, Snuggle and Ishzah.
    Wls: Chaoticevil and Chaosist.
    Defilers: Munce and Poppies.
    Reavers: Raizo, Thesingleboxer, Barrushknakh and Citizenx is quite good for being a freever!
    Weaver: Spiderbyte.
    Last edited by Hedvik; Mar 08 2012 at 04:12 AM.
    Maruan the 2nd RainbowWorg™ of Gladden and that other hunter dude

I can't really make a fair judgement on the best, but I know that Whee is pretty bad. Every class that person plays, they fail at.

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    Yeah... I know you wanted me to stay and fight. I mean, I have such a decent chance at winning a 1v1 with a geared and skilled cappy on a r5 warg with no turbine store skills or traits except shadow howler. ./sarcasm
    Like.. why would I even try? Killing a r5 warg is as easy as killing a greenie. No challenge, shame on you for even mentioning this? And I'm not hating or trying to start something up with you by replying to this, just find it sad that you would actually mention that I didn't stick around to fight you when you would've obviously won by 7k/10k morale.
    Touche, I guess after nearly four years of having anything, even a R0 greenie, be able to run away from me and get away 95% of the time, its still a sensitive spot and sparks instant nerdrage when something gets away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    HAH, Whee is way better than you, get back to your cave, troll.
    It's a joke. Her and I are really good friends. I apologize though if I offended you.

Besides, you've never seen me play. You'll have to wait until Spring break to make a fair judgement.
    Last edited by bedouin99; Mar 08 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.

Quote Originally Posted by bedouin99 View Post
    It's a joke. Her and I are really good friends. I apologize though if I offended you.

Besides, you've never seen me play. You'll have to wait until Spring break to make a fair judgement.
    oh sorry, then its my bad. Ill delete my post right away. I like to stick up for the good guys^^

Quote Originally Posted by ThankYou4NotMoshing View Post
    Touche, I guess after nearly four years of having anything, even a R0 greenie, be able to run away from me and get away 95% of the time, its still a sensitive spot and sparks instant nerdrage when something gets away from me.
    Lol yeah np, I understand. Especially pre-ROI when cappies didn't even have a snare.

oh sorry, then its my bad. Ill delete my post right away. I like to stick up for the good guys^^
    I understand, man. No harm done

lol its a pvp zone...you're going to die anywhere on the map. Just get used to it and enjoy the game.

rofl, I expect to get killed, still im used to freeps atleast waiting for you to kill the slugs, yeez, they also had the need to gank freavers who came. If you cant kill anyone but r0s its time for a revamp. find your own quotes and stop spamming the same stuff over and over. If you cant find your own words, dont bother writing at all.

BTW:
    "I suppose one can say the same about Snuggle, all he does in gank right outside GV limits.. But of course that's ok huh??"
    I have no clue who you are and you obviously dont spend alot of time in the Moors if you are having problems as a minstrel. OMG its so unfair that someone can kill you right? Of course you've never ganked someone right? hah, keep thinking that to yourself, If for some reason freeps had the need to farm npcs for something I'd leave em be, Unlike you, I dont P2W, I P2P. Gankers and Zerglings ruin that picture, so please, get your records straight then come talk to me again.
    You sir sound like a giant McDouche!

(sigh d o u c he is a bad word )
    That is all........

hah. the only thing you've proven on your LM is that you can ambush someone from behind and kill them while root lagged >.< *points at me*

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I heard about you getting mad about being killed at the slug pits and then flopping to whine about it. They killed you and freavers at the slug pits in the Ettenmoors? How dastardly of them! Good thing creeps never map to Grothum when freeps are called out questing there. I'm sure you've never done such a despicable act like that, just like the rest of us creepside angels.

You whined about getting ganked on freepside after flopping to cry about it and also on the forums, yet you would tell someone else, "OMG its so unfair that someone can kill you right? Of course you've never ganked someone right? hah, keep thinking that to yourself." You should just reread everything you have posted thus far, as well as all the huffing and puffing you did on your champ, and then see if maybe your statement would best be directed at yourself. That's great that you don't P2W, YOU P2P... but um, if gankers and zerglings ruin that picture for you, maybe you shouldn't be in the Ettenmoors or should go play some other type of player vs player game, because the Ettenmoors = nothing but gankers and zerglings. If that isn't the type of player interaction you are hoping to achieve in the LOTRO, go download some ABC songs and play some music in front of the Prancing Pony.

Your complaints are about freep players killing creep players in the pvp zone. Do you see how ridiculous your complaints are? What would you rather them do? Goto Elf Camp so you can complain about that too? Maybe they can join Thomasfloras on the rock of your obsession.
    Yup totally agreed, apparently there's something wrong with killing other players in a PVP zone.

Worst minis on gladden perhaps:
    Farsir-something and Darela, both ganked slug killers and talked bout how it is fair and tried to lecture bout PvP.
    -.-
    is this not complaining about ganking?

creepside, yeez. Is it so hard to read ..?
    So what i'm seeing is "It's okay to gank on creepside but ganking on freepside is not fair because I say so."

Posting from my phone so this may get incoherent, but I just gotta say this is hilarious. LOLBA doesn't like dying in the moors. This kid is trying his darndest to imulate tarvin's old forum-troll days. He probably just got all stiff because I said he's acting like his idol used to. No one has really brought up the vet versus noob thing, unless I missed a post which is very likely, but it doesnt matter. This thread is for us to tell everyone who we like bestest and occasionally who we all agree is awesome or sucky. I've not grouped with tingur to say anything about his playstyle, but just judging on his posts I don't want to, rofl. Tarvin is all the whining whiner I need.

I'm a pretty terribad defiler, you wouldn't remember me cause you're not a vet, doi.

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    I'm a pretty terribad defiler, you wouldn't remember me cause you're not a vet, doi.
    fine w/e ill just delete my posts and you guys can QQ all bout it..Its allready gone beyond Derailengard

fine w/e ill just delete my posts and you guys can QQ all bout it..Its allready gone beyond Derailengard
    I deleted mine as well. My intentions weren't to put you down, play a vet card, or anything like that. Just to show you the absurdity of being upset over being ganked at the slug pits. Obviously we're not going to see eye to eye on this, so let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I deleted mine as well. My intentions weren't to put you down, play a vet card, or anything like that. Just to show you the absurdity of being upset over being ganked at the slug pits. Obviously we're not going to see eye to eye on this, so let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    Yeah, I can be very stupid from time to time.
    You had right on this one and Im sorry for wasting your time with my nonsense.

Cute kitten help ?

Yeah, I can be very stupid from time to time.
    You had right on this one and Im sorry for wasting your time with my nonsense.

Cute kitten help ?
    Yes, but next time, go with:
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Pretty sure someone voted me best RK on the server a couple days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Pretty sure someone voted me best RK on the server a couple days ago.
    you wish :P

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast