We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 738
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    523

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    I sure do love popularity contests!
    Balaric/Bojangle/Orkgasm/Urf/Spyderpig

  2. #27

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Wow, this thread really is the best indicator of what a terrible state Gladden PvP has been lately.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart06 View Post
    Wow, this thread really is the best indicator of what a terrible state Gladden PvP has been lately.
    Meh, it's been better than it has been compared to right around the release of RoI. In my opinion, it's certainly improved since then. Hopefully the trend continues. We'll have to see what update 6 brings to creepside.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #29

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Kozzmo was the greatest RK of all time..........

    Good to see some familiar faces still have been almost thinking of leveling and testing the waters again till the "other" game gets the next update
    Last edited by KozzmoKramer; Mar 05 2012 at 05:12 AM.
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by KozzmoKramer View Post
    Kozzmo was the greatest RK of all time..........

    Good to see some familiar faces still have been almost thinking of leveling and testing the waters again till the "other" game gets the next update
    Take a week and test the waters, sir! I'd love to test my reaver skills against you. RKs are getting a buff u6, which I think you'd enjoy, but you have some serious catching up to do in the gear department.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #31

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart06 View Post
    Wow, this thread really is the best indicator of what a terrible state Gladden PvP has been lately.
    You stole the words right out of my mouth.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001474cb/signature.png]Burningbuilding[/charsig]

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by bedouin99 View Post
    You stole the words right out of my mouth.
    You havent played for...how long? you dont get to talk. That goes for all of you, if the action on Gladden is so bad I dont get why you still hang around. If you dont like the Gladden PvMP you can go over to the Elendilmir forums.

    Im sorry to disappoint you all, but its actually Mar 05 2012, not 2007-2010. sorry that your old buddies dont play anymore.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 05 2012 at 06:20 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  8. #33

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by KozzmoKramer View Post
    Kozzmo was the greatest RK of all time..........

    Good to see some familiar faces still have been almost thinking of leveling and testing the waters again till the "other" game gets the next update
    Kozzmo! Gladden PVP is alive and well my friend; just a lot of different players than before (on both sides). I hope you come out and give it a try.
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    458

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by KozzmoKramer View Post
    Kozzmo was the greatest RK of all time..........

    Good to see some familiar faces still have been almost thinking of leveling and testing the waters again till the "other" game gets the next update
    Psh Kozzmo is such a nub :P i say that with all the love in my heart haha and yes yes you should come back and level
    [B][COLOR=Red][FONT=arial black][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    156

    Thumbs up Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    OKKKKKKKKKKKK!@242!!! Here we go you lotro players. Get ready because you are about to get smacked in the face with the truth.

    Guess what you are ALLLLL BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

    Skill in mmos and many games alike is determined by movement, anticipation, adaptation, and unfortunately gear. 98 percent of lotro players can’t deny positional or get positional damage and have static rotations. I can’t count the amount of times I have seen a reaver using dev on a burgs KO, hunters that can’t land low cut, guards that need to pop cds… ect.

    All you keyboard turners need to wake up.

    I’m the greatest every, any class I have or haven’t played I’m the best at and if you think your better than me you are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself.
    What makes my elitist H00M0 erotic group so good is that we calculate everything even though lotro is the most lucked based mmo I have played there is still skill involved. You noobs really want to do a best of the best? Set up a 1v1 elimination class tourney where each player fights another of his class best of 7 back to back.

    I’m the best and DON’T YOU EVER FORGET! Or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.
    Last edited by Hadoril; Mar 05 2012 at 02:19 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000044b59/signature.png]Shearcon[/charsig]

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Taso29 View Post
    OKKKKKKKKKKKK!@242!!! Here we go you noob lotro players. Get ready because you are about to get smacked in the face with the truth.

    Guess what you are ALLLLL BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

    Skill in mmos and many games alike is determined by movement, anticipation, adaptation, and unfortunately gear. 98 percent of lotro players can’t deny positional or get positional damage and have static rotations. I can’t count the amount of times I have seen a reaver using dev on a burgs KO, hunters that can’t land low cut, guards that need to pop cds… ect.

    All you keyboard turners need to wake the f up.

    I’m the greatest every, any class I have or haven’t played I’m the best at and if you think your better than me you are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself.
    What makes my elitist H00M0 erotic group so good is that we calculate everything even though lotro is the most lucked based mmo I have played there is still skill involved. You noobs really want to do a best of the best? Set up a 1v1 elimination class tourney where each player fights another of his class best of 7 back to back.

    I’m the best and DON’T YOU EVER FORGET! Or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.
    I can see that you and Vinner was lovers...
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Best indicator about the state of Gladden is by playing hands on I'd say. Actions always speak louder than words. Forums just bring out the words of cryers, gratzers, and the egos of adolescents. It's all talk with pretty much a 99% biased point of view.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    396

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    I'm still new on that moors business, but I think on the creep side Spiderbyte is damn hard to kill and I don't like when he targets me, from the other side he seems to be a fine raid leader.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    156

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Best indicator about the state of Gladden is by playing hands on I'd say. Actions always speak louder than words. Forums just bring out the words of cryers, gratzers, and the egos of adolescents. It's all talk with pretty much a 99% biased point of view.
    Agreed, But if you're trying to make a sneaky shot at my truthful post just remember I'm in the 1%. I remember sparing you ba vs ba and you're not very good.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000044b59/signature.png]Shearcon[/charsig]

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Taso29 View Post
    I remember sparing you ba vs ba and you're not very good.
    Who's my BA again? I only remember playing one when Valistar set up camp at grams every night. Only used hinder and fire dot.

    PS> Maybe some day I'll learn to play one. Are they fun?
    Last edited by the_blah; Mar 05 2012 at 06:13 PM.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside of Lotro
    Posts
    2,024

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I'm still new on that moors business, but I think on the creep side Spiderbyte is damn hard to kill and I don't like when he targets me, from the other side he seems to be a fine raid leader.

    It's not that hard for the best pvp LM on the server, but yes I do respect him when i'm on creepside
    Edit: And yes that was 2v1 lol but like I said I do respect Spiderbyte on creepside since he brings a lot of action out and we can actually fight back against the doth zerg
    Last edited by babaju2; Mar 05 2012 at 07:23 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside of Lotro
    Posts
    2,024

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Taso29 View Post
    OKKKKKKKKKKKK!@242!!! Here we go you lotro players. Get ready because you are about to get smacked in the face with the truth.

    Guess what you are ALLLLL BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

    Skill in mmos and many games alike is determined by movement, anticipation, adaptation, and unfortunately gear. 98 percent of lotro players can’t deny positional or get positional damage and have static rotations. I can’t count the amount of times I have seen a reaver using dev on a burgs KO, hunters that can’t land low cut, guards that need to pop cds… ect.

    All you keyboard turners need to wake up.

    I’m the greatest every, any class I have or haven’t played I’m the best at and if you think your better than me you are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself.
    What makes my elitist H00M0 erotic group so good is that we calculate everything even though lotro is the most lucked based mmo I have played there is still skill involved. You noobs really want to do a best of the best? Set up a 1v1 elimination class tourney where each player fights another of his class best of 7 back to back.

    I’m the best and DON’T YOU EVER FORGET! Or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.
    Ikr you definitely are the best, like no competition really except maybe vinner
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Wow an LM beat a spider. Shocking!!!

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside of Lotro
    Posts
    2,024

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsq3ak View Post
    Wow an LM beat a spider. Shocking!!!
    I thought pictures were as good as words, I guess not. That was 2v1 with a r7 defiler and a r11 weaver. Killed defiler, weaver burrows with the r15 full heal burrow and defiler mapped back in. Killed weaver and then killed defiler again. And yes obviously on live creeps are underpowered right now, but just proving my point that i'm the best LM and should be on everyone's list but since it's a popularity contest I won't make it on 90% of people's lists lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    812

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    That one took a little effort, +rep.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I lol'd. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    I thought pictures were as good as words, I guess not. That was 2v1 with a r7 defiler and a r11 weaver. Killed defiler, weaver burrows with the r15 full heal burrow and defiler mapped back in. Killed weaver and then killed defiler again. And yes obviously on live creeps are underpowered right now, but just proving my point that i'm the best LM and should be on everyone's list but since it's a popularity contest I won't make it on 90% of people's lists lol.
    hah. the only thing you've proven on your LM is that you can ambush someone from behind and kill them while root lagged >.< *points at me*

    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 06 2012 at 04:06 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    812

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    Cru's actually good on the toons I've seen him play, though he doesn't bring his LM out to the moors too often. At least not since I've been on every day lately. He doesn't need to ambush one, he just does 'cause it's amusing. And it is. ;D

  25. #50
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    da crib
    Posts
    152

    Re: Best of/Worst of Gladden

    guys, i had 5 stars, im kinda the best... no contest
    P.S vic had to pay me 20 gold for my death
    [B] @2 [/B]

 

 
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload