We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a Kin

I am looking for a kin that does a little of everything including end-game raids. I have 4 toons that are level 70 and above (2 are 75) and others that are lower level. I play in the US Central Time zone, so i would like to find a kin that has most of its activity during the 6:00 - 10:00 pm CST timeframe. A kin that has just as much fun running CD as running the Dragon.

Re: Looking for a Kin

I would invite you to consider the Sword of Valinor kinship. We are a small kin with 5 regular members in the central time zone and several in the Rocky Mountain time zone. We are not a large raiding kin, but we do a variety of instances, for example-this last weekend we ran forgotten treasury, carn dun and the dragon (which sadly bugged out in phase 3). We normally group with other friends and kins to run the larger instances. If this might fit your interests, please contact me on the forums on in game on Kylgalad or one of the officers, mscarmon, colwyn or carmon. Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000015fdd0/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Looking for a Kin

Clan of Dereth is an active kin with end-game raids going on weekly as well as social events and plenty of people looking to have fun. We cover all timezones as we have members on both the East and West coasts.
    You can visit our website listed in my signature or send a message to any of our officers - Niklin, Bangagong, Cheeze, Valdoria, Taliesin or Badtwin.
    [url]www.geekbehindthelens.com[/url]