We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Should I Return?

Greetings fellow Moors members. As some of you may be aware I have not logged onto my creeps in almost a month . In the soon to be a year since I have been playing monster play I have dropped off the face of Middle Earth multiple times, always to return. My question this time is should I actually return? Before I left this time I had been contemplating leaving the Moors for a different game. Poor quality in gameplay and the player base had me quite frustrated. Now that I have sorted out the pesky real-life issues that have kept me away I am wondering if I would even want to return. If any of the veteran players I had become friends with or my fellow tribe-members still play or look at the forums, feedback on the condition of the Moors would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any responses!

P.S. I do not care about rating or infamy, I only play for the fun.

-Shakslath
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000689dd/signature.png]Shakslath[/charsig]

Re: Should I Return?

Would be great to have you back Shak. I have to be honest though, things have only gone downhill.

I don't think the Freeps are even having fun anymore >.< Farming glorified NPCs isn't PvP, nor is it fun.
    Last edited by CantankerousTim; Jan 21 2012 at 05:03 PM.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

I dont think it's worth returning. Lotro has been disappointing and boring in general lately. Every good thing must come to an end some time and sadly it's about that time for Lotro.

Woow, that sounds negative guys.
    I´d say we should try to make something of it nevertheless. I am sure we still like PVMP in the Imladris Moors, at least I do, otherwise we won´t be around anymore.
    We should try to better organize and all get all maps like Hawt is promoting. I am not sure everything is only for the worse to be honest.
    [color=red][b]Imladris:[/b][/color] [u]Thalanthas[/u] (Level 75 Elf Rune-Keeper), [u]Nimueth[/u] (Level 46 Elf Warden)

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000de857/signature.png]Thalanthash[/charsig]

After lurking around the forums for a week or two before this post, talking to some other creeps, and doing good-old-fashioned leader board stalking I think I will at least attempt a return. It seems that we have finally gotten a new group of ranked creeps who are at least semi-competent and willing to step up to the plate. I know raid leading can be frustrating for myself, Grash, and many others so it is good to see new people taking on the challenge. This is not a promise that I will stay around and I most likely won't be as into the PvMP aspect of LOTRO as I used be but I will make an attempt to be an active Creep once more. Thanks for the advice and suggestions. See you all in game again.

-Shakslath
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000689dd/signature.png]Shakslath[/charsig]

Well good to hear, always good to see an experienced creep returning...
    Welcome back!
    [color=red][b]Imladris:[/b][/color] [u]Thalanthas[/u] (Level 75 Elf Rune-Keeper), [u]Nimueth[/u] (Level 46 Elf Warden)

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000de857/signature.png]Thalanthash[/charsig]

not sll good things end just most of them..... come back...come back to your home.... come back to your family...come back to the front lines... come back to awesome fights...come back to good spars....come home....

the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~Seanter~ lvl 59 guardian