We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    How many burgs trait specifically for BA encounters?
    Gurdo, nice guy, but he got a thing for BAs

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Admittedly, Wind Lore is a staple for me on my LM, and expect to face the raven as it drops another -50% to ranged damage. Let's talk about traited hinder, shall we? BA's can pot the LM slows, not vice versa...
    I can pot LM slows? cause if a LM throws BE at me Ill still be slow as ...
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Anoir scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Kackburz for 13,722 Lightning damage to Morale.

Best I've been hit so far...

Some more recent ones; RK had 11k morale whereas I had 17.3k

Anoir scored a critical hit with Shocking Words on Kackburz for 4,113 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Anoir scored a critical hit with Essence of Storm on Kackburz for 4,172 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Anoir scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Kackburz for 11,281 Lightning damage to Morale.

Smells balanced. My manliness definitely got quite a blow. But hey, going to be 7-8 months of this so just gotta put bright smile on my face for Turbine, they're doing awesome job right now *claps*
    Kack, if your gonna complain atleast complain about some proper hits

Like...

(Incase anyone asks, R8 Reaver, Full morale (as in +20% tactical mitigation buff from relentless, defiler crit protection buff, full audacity)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post

Like...

(Incase anyone asks, R8 Reaver, Full morale (as in +20% tactical mitigation buff from relentless, defiler crit protection buff, full audacity)

Cheers
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

/thread
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Like...

Cheers
    Dont cry OP creep, you have over 20k morale... sarcasm radar.

Thanks "god" im not play this freeps fanboy game anymore :thumbs:
    Last edited by Bazkanaggi; May 10 2013 at 04:09 PM.

Cheers

Yea, thats pretty disgusting...
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Like...

Cheers
    Just noticing there is a captain there so possibly to arms and telling mark. Can practically guarantee Oathbreakers were on the reaver since Pocojo was hit with ceaseless argument on a regular non crit for 1.2k whereas Muzcrag was hit with the same skill seconds later for 1.3k with a dev crit. How many outposts were blue?

Still, probably wasn't enough to one-shot him. These creeps don't realise how good they have it. Bring back MoM book 6.
    Wulfhram (Hunter), Boborrin (Champ), Garrth (Captain) assorted others

Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    Just noticing there is a captain there so possibly to arms and telling mark. Can practically guarantee Oathbreakers were on the reaver since Pocojo was hit with ceaseless argument on a regular non crit for 1.2k whereas Muzcrag was hit with the same skill seconds later for 1.3k with a dev crit. How many outposts were blue?
    2 Blue OPs, and yes you were correct about Oaths/To Arms/Mark. And yes I know the hit could been higher if it was on something else then an reaver with more blue Outposts but wasnt really out looking or expecting an 20k hit.. it just well, happened
    Last edited by Silvarlas; May 11 2013 at 05:56 AM.

2 Blue OPs, and yes you were correct about Oaths/To Arms/Mark. And yes I know the hit could been higher if it was on something else then an reaver with more blue Outposts but wasnt really out looking or expecting an 20k hit.. it just well, happened
    Yes. And the problem is obviously; these skills and synergies exist and absolutely have to be taken into account when you decide how strong creep defenses are.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    Yes. And the problem is obviously; these skills and synergies exist and absolutely have to be taken into account when you decide how strong creep defenses are.
    No they have to be taken into account when you create Creep support skills

It's impossible to create balance, as long as the support skills are imbalanced, because either you balance damage without support skills in mind, then the side with more/better support skills is overpowered when support classes are available

Or you balance damage with support skills in mind, then the side with more/better support skills is underpowered when support classes are not available

Like...

Cheers
    20k Dev....
    Wow...
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Thohelm scored a devastating hit with Ents go to War on Duhbash for 10,497 Fire damage to Morale.

Full aud, r9 reaver, delving pots, half health when ents went off. Captain was present, so presume mark was up, didn't see oathbreakers graphics or anything in log to indicate it had been used. 2 outposts each side.
    Last edited by Atheling; May 16 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    3 shot

Glasscanon-1 scored a critical hit with Perfect Imagery on Azsouth for 2,470 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Glasscanon-1 scored a critical hit with Essence of Storm on Azsouth for 3,923 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Glasscanon-1 scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Azsouth for 10,742 Lightning damage to Morale.

on a r14 warg 3 blue op's.
    Horrible...........

EoS crit is almost embarrassing. That poor RK

Attended by Coldaen

Rank 5 BA at Grams lol

Mousepewp scored a devastating hit with Call to Fate on Dugdag for 7,112 Light damage to morale.

Mousepewp scored a devastating hit with Coda of Fury on Dugdag for 10,312 Light damage to morale.

The crits are ridiculous, yes, but the worst part about it all is that freeps will not admit to it. I don't mind getting my butt kicked up over my head, which happens a lot, but when I flip back to the freep side to continue my pve, sometimes you hear them talking about how great they are and what not. Or how bad creeps are, more likely. It is just like...ok...so if I was playing basketball on pavement and I have shoes and someone else doesn't, and I beat them, I can admit that you cannot run and jump on pavement as fast or as easily without shoes on. It would be ok if they beat me and they were like well...we brought a sword to a stick fight.

Creeps, as a whole, are better players because we have to be. In almost every way we are outgunned. To win, you have to be smarter than the enemy. It is easy for them to be relaxed since they have so many "oh my goodness" skills to save them. I just wish they would admit that its unbalanced. That's all I ask for. Maybe its this way because if freeps were getting dominated all the time they wouldn't come out, and the moors would be dead. But creeps only pvp really so if we want to play, we have to be in the moors. We can't go run a raid or do a skirmish or craft.

Malandriel scored a devastating hit with Shocking Words on Wakalaka for 3,805 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Malandriel scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Wakalaka for 6,136 Lightning damage to Morale.

Ops 2-2, 4 crit protect corruptions. slick flesh buff. all 3 creep pots. r13 audacity.

me: rank 7, the RK: Rank 12.
    My moral: 21k.

There was a hunter on me too (rank 12) but i didnt last more than 7 seconds.
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

Quote Originally Posted by bugboy100 View Post
    The crits are ridiculous, yes, but the worst part about it all is that freeps will not admit to it. I don't mind getting my butt kicked up over my head, which happens a lot, but when I flip back to the freep side to continue my pve, sometimes you hear them talking about how great they are and what not. Or how bad creeps are, more likely. It is just like...ok...so if I was playing basketball on pavement and I have shoes and someone else doesn't, and I beat them, I can admit that you cannot run and jump on pavement as fast or as easily without shoes on. It would be ok if they beat me and they were like well...we brought a sword to a stick fight.

Creeps, as a whole, are better players because we have to be. In almost every way we are outgunned. To win, you have to be smarter than the enemy. It is easy for them to be relaxed since they have so many "oh my goodness" skills to save them. I just wish they would admit that its unbalanced. That's all I ask for. Maybe its this way because if freeps were getting dominated all the time they wouldn't come out, and the moors would be dead. But creeps only pvp really so if we want to play, we have to be in the moors. We can't go run a raid or do a skirmish or craft.
    Some of the best pvpers are those who spend significant time on creepside. There is no good pvper who has never spent time on the underdog side. and creepside is always underdog.
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

Quote Originally Posted by bugboy100 View Post

What is the point of posting this? To tell us how awesome you are and that you are a better player than the Freeps?

Not interested, by the way, you're overestimating yourself and the other Creeps. I understand that PvP is about being better than your opponent and that people like to blame other circumstances for their loss to keep the illusion that they were better.

I have played both sides over the years and I can tell you there is a lot of bad players on either side and few good ones, but they are spread evenly

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    What is the point of posting this? To tell us how awesome you are and that you are a better player than the Freeps?

Not interested, by the way, you're overestimating yourself and the other Creeps. I understand that PvP is about being better than your opponent and that people like to blame other circumstances for their loss to keep the illusion that they were better.

I have played both sides over the years and I can tell you there is a lot of bad players on either side and few good ones, but they are spread evenly
    Indeed. Creeps don't get points "Because they're better players" It's because they simply get more numbers and zerg. The moors is Zerg, all day everyday zerg. True skills comes when you win with lesser numbers or even numbers in small group. 1v1s can be fun as well, if certain classes gimp themselves against others. i.e a geared and skilled Champ not using bubbles/dire in 1v1s.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

This line is almost as amazing as the one in your sig.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Here's my evil idea to force freeps to actually use the pvp gear and stop all the gear swapping:

RADIANCE.

Set a ton of gloom in the moors. Slap radiance on the pvp gear. Wanna wear your overpowered raid goodies? Hope you enjoy cowering from dread.

Obviously, you have to offer a weaker set of armor for newbies for a couple of silver per piece so they can actually play.

Coming from a freep-only player, I think this is a great idea.
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

How about 2 character panels.. 1 for PVE and 1 for PVP..

Upon entering the moors, character automatically wears the PVP gear, and upon leaving.. automatically goes to PVE gear.

LI's can stay... lets keep out PVE jewellery and have PVP specific jewellery, but not allow PVP jewellery to be used outside of the moors.

There are just so few traiting options for creeps and endless armour/traiting/jewellery possibilities for freeps.. and therein lies the problem/solution to balance.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Lugbur scored a devastating hit with Devastating Strike on Bandaaid for 4,153 Common damage to Morale.

3 red OP's

traitedd 3 crit 2 mastery
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    This line is almost as amazing as the one in your sig.
    I put that there way back at moria release; it was when spiders got their daze. Up until that point in the game, freeps had never actually experienced long duration (15 second) grey bar.

It's become more ironic for me to keep it as time has gone by; arguably spider CC is as powerful as loremaster (if only a little lacking in the AOE department) nowadays. If SOP:R ever went away, they might honestly have to look at spider CC for some cooldown changes/nerfs.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

not even a crit but..
    Thirteenlife scored a hit with Ranged Onslaught on Lugbur for 2,877 Beleriand damage to Morale

this is one of the few dozen chinese wardens on BW. i just feel like 2.8k non-crit is just stupid
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Quote Originally Posted by lugbur View Post
    Lugbur scored a devastating hit with Devastating Strike on Bandaaid for 4,153 Common damage to Morale.

3 red OP's

traitedd 3 crit 2 mastery
    Bandaaid is hardcore though. Moorsing it up under level 80 just last week.

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast