We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    You cant honestly compare the hunter with the BA, but I apologize for my stupid post, Ill edit it
    I have no doubt you must be a good PvMP player.
    It was a comparison, but not a direct one. More along the lines of a 4k hit for a 16k morale BA is ~1/4, 4.7k is roughly the same of a tank type class in the same amount of attacks. Still not entirely appropriate, but I hope you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    It was a comparison, but not a direct one. More along the lines of a 4k hit for a 16k morale BA is ~1/4, 4.7k is roughly the same of a tank type class in the same amount of attacks. Still not entirely appropriate, but I hope you get the idea.
    Although a hunter can hit higher amounts with their heartseeker then follow up with swiftbow and penetrating shot + lots of useful melee tools. BAs cant really do anything more than that vital target, sure headshot then what? punctured target and tangleshot, its more about how many strong pulls you get off and those are nowhere near hunters quickshot.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Ye i love when ppl say BA is op and this and that.It seems that you havent played one
    Ba is supposed to be burst dmg? have you even tested it?and counted how much cd every skill has?
    20s 30s 45s 2m etc
    On top of that....try play a BA with the debuffs from a traited enrage and Wind lore then come and tell me again.

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

What's wrong with BA's?
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    A hunter hit me with penetrating shot for 4.1k today and I dont care what audacity I had, the amount of damage and how qucikly it can be spewed out is absurd. If I see another hunter crying I'm going to slap them cause I honestly find them OP, any half decent hunter can burst down any creep before he can do something about it. If you honestly complain about the hunter class at its current state you're obviously used to have everything fed to you with a silver spoon. Honestly, no easier class in the game to gain renown on.
    AHEM

im still around you know. i can pull out the logic cards and burn any argument on hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    AHEM

im still around you know. i can pull out the logic cards and burn any argument on hunter.
    My point lies still. The numbers of hunters in the Moors have gone up skyhigh. And seeing a penetrating shot for 4.1k is just sick for a 40m on the move skill. Beats my punctured target xD
    They still cant compare with the warden who can use all their skills on range and melee, RKs who you just cant beat unless they disconnect and I stopped trying to kill minstrels back in RoI so you tell me if they made any improvements there. So to say, LMs and hunters are the most balanced freeps in their roles.
    Yet I cant play on any of my low ranks without a huge group to back me up every time. A hunter can kill me within 5sec if he uses his full rotation, however if you have enough health to make it to him..you still got to beat him though and if its "easy" to take down the hunter when you're on your own and without moving target...thats the hunter's fault.

Good to see you're still around Lendas
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 29 2013 at 03:22 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.

AHEM

No you can't. Still does massive ranged DPS. And there is no ba in lotro that can beat a hunter 1v1 that knows what he's doing. Try Shingring (sp) of Brandywine. R9 hunter. Knows how to counter MT. Knows how to swap gear and when. Destroys BA's in 1v1s even when holding back. And then goes on to pump out insane damage in RvR. Yes Lendas, someone knows how to play a hunter successfully. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    No you can't. Still does massive ranged DPS. And there is no ba in lotro that can beat a hunter 1v1 that knows what he's doing. Try Shingring (sp) of Brandywine. R9 hunter. Knows how to counter MT. Knows how to swap gear and when. Destroys BA's in 1v1s even when holding back. And then goes on to pump out insane damage in RvR. Yes Lendas, someone knows how to play a hunter successfully. Deal with it.
    Not saying this in attempt to devalue your specific example, but it's in my experience that the general rapport of your creep community is not so strong in anything more than it's quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Not saying this in attempt to devalue your specific example, but it's in my experience that the general rapport of your creep community is not so strong in anything more than it's quantity.
    With all due respect, you cant seriously think that BAs stand equals to the freep classes?
    I was running from a warden the other day and guess who forgot that wardens can use their skills on range xD, havent played mine since before the update.

Then there was this hunter. We attacked each other at the same time and I had no way to even get close to dealing the same damage on him and died before I could pray to Sauron.

Minstrels? I might aswell shoot at the Rangers of Esteldin with better results.
    RKs? Read above.

LMs? they take away all my damage and keep their own with every stun tool in the book.
    Burgs? they take away 80% of your range skills or so, perhaps even more.

Guardians hit like a truck now, I really cant understand how giving them so much dps was going to help out in the moors.
    Champions? perhaps if you kite and thats only if his 45sec sprint is down.

However to give you a direct answer
    Every freep/creep ive talked to has said that a BA can kill a hunter with moving target, 5min cd.
    Anyone care to give their opinion on a fight between the BA and the hunter without the use of Moving Target?
    Im not saying the BA is the weakest, that goes to the troll/warg, but its not as easy as freeps keep telling themselves.

3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    3 shot

Glasscanon-1 scored a critical hit with Perfect Imagery on Azsouth for 2,470 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Glasscanon-1 scored a critical hit with Essence of Storm on Azsouth for 3,923 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Glasscanon-1 scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Azsouth for 10,742 Lightning damage to Morale.

on a r14 warg 3 blue op's.
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Shirinig's build is one of the weirdest I've ever seen in my life. Pre U10 I was beating him on a r5 Warg with 7 audacity and one p2w skill(pee). As soon as U10 came out I couldn't beat him on a r9 champ with first ages and two golden rings in a spar. Neither could a r12 glory champ beat him (Margey), or a Guardian(Legendmc). (In the moors)

On the character sheet, he once had 11k tact mits, 12k morale, 12k crit, over 2k agility. He didn't let me in on his build when I asked him about it either. I was going to try it out for my Hunter. But it must be wonderful to have such a build like that.

The other guy with anything close to that, is Goold of Landroval.
    Rank 12 hunter, almost the same stats, less though. Especially in morale. Seen some of his videos as well, they're pretty good. Would make you think twice about hunters, provided they all access to the builds these guys are sporting. Over 10k tact mits, ~10k morale, over 2k agility, over 1k vitality, over 10k crit. If all the skilled Hunters had that gear instead of building like pure glass cannons, the general opinion of Hunters would change. This Goold still didn't seem as ridiculous as Shirinig though, not in his videos.
    Last edited by eagleeye64; Apr 30 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Shirinig definitely has a build that is very hard to come out on top against. Our fights usually last between 5-6 minutes with me in Brawler stance the whole time and I usually do between 50 and 60k damage to him while he does around 100-120k damage to me. Our fights are usually a toss up if the OPs are 2-2, but either way a hunter with a decent strat and gear setup can come out on top most of the time. If your a hunter and you come out with 8k morale glass cannon build don't complain about your class being squishy. The class is in an amazing place right now if played right
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Faderk scored a critical hit with Essence of Flame - Tier 3 on Wakalaka for 5,690 Fire damage to Morale.

3 Crit def corruptions. 2-2 ops. Slick flesh buff. 13 audacity.

Lol fire RKs
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Faderk scored a critical hit with Essence of Flame - Tier 3 on Wakalaka for 5,690 Fire damage to Morale.

3 Crit def corruptions. 2-2 ops. Slick flesh buff. 13 audacity.

Lol fire RKs
    I was wondering how long it would take the RKs to figure out what fire could do with healing support :/

It's the new fad in group fights on E.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Anoir scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Kackburz for 13,722 Lightning damage to Morale.

Best I've been hit so far...

Some more recent ones; RK had 11k morale whereas I had 17.3k

Anoir scored a critical hit with Shocking Words on Kackburz for 4,113 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Anoir scored a critical hit with Essence of Storm on Kackburz for 4,172 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Anoir scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Kackburz for 11,281 Lightning damage to Morale.

Smells balanced. My manliness definitely got quite a blow. But hey, going to be 7-8 months of this so just gotta put bright smile on my face for Turbine, they're doing awesome job right now *claps*
    Last edited by Galadhol; May 01 2013 at 06:12 PM.

AHEM

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/Elendilmir/Hlifheror

Kudos, you successfully fooled many people. Level 78, no audacity gear, exactly how will you pull any logic cards to begin with?
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Yesterday, (sorry for no logs), I got a 8054 dev with coda of fury on a r5 warg, granted I had ballads+anthem of war and a pimped out 1st age but that's flippin ridiculous.Then later I got a 4k dev on an r12 ba. I mean wow, I'm sorry to bash but that's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    On top of that....try play a BA with the debuffs from a traited enrage and Wind lore then come and tell me again.
    How many burgs trait specifically for BA encounters? Admittedly, Wind Lore is a staple for me on my LM, and expect to face the raven as it drops another -50% to ranged damage.

Let's talk about traited hinder, shall we? BA's can pot the LM slows, not vice versa...
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    How many burgs trait specifically for BA encounters? Admittedly, Wind Lore is a staple for me on my LM, and expect to face the raven as it drops another -50% to ranged damage.

Let's talk about traited hinder, shall we? BA's can pot the LM slows, not vice versa...
    The slow portion of burning embers can not be potted, the DoT portion can.

Burgs traiting for BAs while solo? Rare and not needed. In group fights? Happens all the time when the burgs are actually grouped and not just tagging off the back.

BA's can pot the LM slows, not vice versa...
    Neither Burning embers slow nor Sticky Tar can be potted.
    iirc only the hunter slow can be potted.
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

I dont care how many do trait it BUT there is the option.Most of burgs in my server do
    Now imagine Wind lore crow debuff and addle or enraged.Makes like the 70-80% of my skills grey(as if i have so many skills like freeps do) and on top of that my dmg goes to beyond laughable

And how convinent for me that you dont know your class or my class specifics
    My slow(traited) is 15s duration when yours UNtraited is 30s UNremovable where the difference is 10% mine stronger.Are you gonna tell me BA have it better than LMs?
    Plz tell me how do i remove your slows i wanna know,you say that i can pot em.plz explain
    (i cant wait for you to tell me with mords brand)

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Talking

I have footage of a few fights against renamedgii (rank14 reaver on landroval) .

I would win a few fights and so would he, on a certain fight that i was clearly dominating where i was at 70% morale and he was under 30% i decide to swap gear and use glee ( self heal skill ) putting me at 100 % morale ( because my total morale count went from 11k to 8k in order to gain more damage ) , i had 2 bleeds on me at the time and gii 2 shots me from 100% morale to dead with impale devastating and devastating strike critting.

./flips table
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    I have footage of a few fights against renamedgii (rank14 reaver on landroval) .

I would win a few fights and so would he, on a certain fight that i was clearly dominating where i was at 70% morale and he was under 30% i decide to swap gear and use glee ( self heal skill ) putting me at 100 % morale ( because my total morale count went from 11k to 8k in order to gain more damage ) , i had 2 bleeds on me at the time and gii 2 shots me from 100% morale to dead with impale devastating and devastating strike critting.

./flips table
    So you purposely removed your audacity. Haven't we been disqualifying all the posts in this thread by low audacity creeps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    So you purposely removed your audacity. Haven't we been disqualifying all the posts in this thread by low audacity creeps?
    No, i dont lower my audacity in my gear swap.

I go from using a second age weapon and item to a first age weapon and item, that have different relics for more dps. Also change out jewllery that has less morale and vitality and more crit and mastery.

I lose about 3k morale and 3% mit in exchange for something around 5%-10% mastery ,1% crit and around 15-20 % dev magnitude.
    Last edited by sebo2yoface; May 07 2013 at 06:23 PM.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

How many burgs trait specifically for BA encounters?
    Gurdo, nice guy, but he got a thing for BAs

Admittedly, Wind Lore is a staple for me on my LM, and expect to face the raven as it drops another -50% to ranged damage. Let's talk about traited hinder, shall we? BA's can pot the LM slows, not vice versa...
    I can pot LM slows? cause if a LM throws BE at me Ill still be slow as ...

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast