We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1157
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    203
    Evelien scored a devastating hit with Ents go to War on Vulkaran for 8,143 Fire damage to Morale. its with 1fkin OP da fk
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle Earf Yo
    Posts
    329
    Gurdstan scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Fiendish for 7,348 Lightning damage to Morale.

    r8 warg, 13aud, delving armor pot, 2 op.

    Last edited by ContraMundum; Apr 19 2013 at 02:09 AM.
    Punk's dead, you're next!

  3. #828
    Arrikluk scored a devastating hit with Impale on Adellgrim for 2,396 Fire damage to Morale.
    Arrikluk scored a critical hit with Impale on Adellgrim for 721 damage to Morale. x3

    followed by Arrikluk scored a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Adellgrim for 1,784 Fire damage to Morale.

    needless to say i died..all with only 1 red OP
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    Arrikluk scored a devastating hit with Impale on Adellgrim for 2,396 Fire damage to Morale.
    Arrikluk scored a critical hit with Impale on Adellgrim for 721 damage to Morale. x3

    followed by Arrikluk scored a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Adellgrim for 1,784 Fire damage to Morale.

    needless to say i died..all with only 1 red OP
    Combined, that's less than a hunters ISB.

  5. #830
    Raelith scored a devastating hit with Drink Deep on Ashendoon for 1,369 Acid damage to Morale.

    ^^Ridiculous in the sense that i have 30% crit multiplier and the dev hit for half the base damage of the skill...broken much?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c01000010212a/signature.png]Raelith[/charsig]
    RaeRae>Raelith

  6. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Combined, that's less than a hunters ISB.
    oh, i know lol. ive been hit with isb for around 9k total damage.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrettleSllim View Post
    should be lucky your not NPC's... My Rune Keeper is only sub-par and at about 2300 will hitting for 11k-13k with all the buffs up. I have seen RK's hit for 16k and reports of 18k
    They're hitting on the Nimrodel server on average about 15 - 18k in damage. It's gotten to the point nobody will 1v1 or if they see them riding about, they don't even engage. The RK's are just ignored now. Burgs are going the same route with recent bug of being able to stack 6x long bleeds.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000c031c/01006/signature.png]Ridka[/charsig]

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Remember everyone, the morale of this thread is that apples are oranges. Unless of course apples are whatever you want them to be. Then of course they are that.

  9. #834

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Remember everyone, the morale of this thread is that apples are oranges. Unless of course apples are whatever you want them to be. Then of course they are that.
    You're right.

    A 15k EC is quivalent to 7k Dev Strike.

    Hell, even 5k.

    The issue isn't even really the base numbers, its that creeps would have to stack mit corruptions to get the mits of a medium/heavy freep. Forced glass cannon wouldn't be so bad, but said cannon still doesn't make much of a dent.
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingX View Post
    You're right.

    A 15k EC is quivalent to 7k Dev Strike.

    Hell, even 5k.

    The issue isn't even really the base numbers, its that creeps would have to stack mit corruptions to get the mits of a medium/heavy freep. Forced glass cannon wouldn't be so bad, but said cannon still doesn't make much of a dent.
    In terms of customisability it's pretty safe to say that for every option freeps have, creeps have a way of exploiting freep said build.
    Biggest example is the dumbfounding question 'Why do reavers and blackarrows still use fire damage?' when it's the weakest damage type they have right now in conjunction with the rest of their skillsets.

    Reavers and BA's, give it a shot, you might just find that you suddenly become a better player.


    But the last thing you mentioned is over exaggerated all through the forums. Most of where that happens is through active gear swapping which only a fraction of the playerbase of individuals of a said skill level even do. It's very rare to see it passively. I'd go as far to say that it's currently the hardest its ever been to obtain the perfect moors balanced build passively as a freep this update.

    Part of it comes down to RockX's brilliant implementation of itemisation, and the rest of it comes to the diversity in gear coupled with the progression of where uncapped stats has taken us.
    Last edited by Untg99; Apr 21 2013 at 10:33 AM.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    snip
    I have a strange feeling you're trying to destroy the game even more.

  12. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    'Why do reavers and blackarrows still use fire damage?' when it's the weakest damage type they have right now in conjunction with the rest of their skillsets.
    My reaver has been using common, small but noticeable increase. Still not in the realm of balance.
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingX View Post
    small but noticeable increase. Still not in the realm of balance.
    I bet you don't even know how much effect it goes into. Really, ~10% difference in mitigation is not a small difference.

    Reavers certainly aren't in a place where they need anything right now.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Posts
    3,160
    Bigslick scored a critical hit with Shocking Words on Azsouth for 5,424 Lightning damage to Morale.

    2 blue ops...on a r14 warg...cmon...
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

  15. #840
    got hit for a 1700 brutal assault from a guard with 21k morale(which is more than me, and he hit twice as hard as i hit him).

    3 blue OP's at the time i believe.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  16. #841
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    A hunter hit me with penetrating shot for 4.1k today and I dont care what audacity I had, the amount of damage and how qucikly it can be spewed out is absurd. If I see another hunter crying I'm going to slap them cause I honestly find them OP, any half decent hunter can burst down any creep before he can do something about it. If you honestly complain about the hunter class at its current state you're obviously used to have everything fed to you with a silver spoon. Honestly, no easier class in the game to gain renown on.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  17. #842
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Carbondale
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    A hunter hit me with penetrating shot for 4.1k today and I dont care what audacity I had, the amount of damage and how qucikly it can be spewed out is absurd. If I see another hunter crying I'm going to slap them cause I honestly find them OP, any half decent hunter can burst down any creep before he can do something about it. If you honestly complain about the hunter class at its current state you're obviously used to have everything fed to you with a silver spoon. Honestly, no easier class in the game to gain renown on.
    Because how hard you hit determines how good you are at that certain class, lawlz.


    I played both classes, and for my BA a hunter is the easiest kill in the moors if I find one solo. For my Hunter the BA is one of the hardest to kill next to a Spider. Simply because it has a +75% ranged evade and a manheal on a 3m cd that can be used on the move. Not to mention even if I'm at 10k morale they ALWAYS have more morale than me traited &&& deep glass cannon and can keep up a slow 24/7 and a skill that almost always hits for 16-20% of my morale...critting/deving for more.(Critting for 1/3rd my morale and will dev even more) Heartseeker pales in comparison, atleast for a blue traited hunter. Our dazes last effectively half a second and before we can hit anything they're already up and evading our skills. (Especially the bubble daze, which has this god awful long animation for a &&&&&& bubble.)

    Best a Hunter can do against a BA if it's a 1v1 is the first burst, in which case most BAs will blow their evade and uruk heal. Then try to daze/los as long as you can until it's up...Provided you're somewhere where you can LOS...and it's still not as effective as they have an unpottable ranged slow on a really short CD. We have 1 slow we can use that is likely to effect a BA in evade, which will likely be potted shortly after. Any slow removal from the bubble will be quickly reapplied and the Hunter will proceed to die.

    Sometimes you get a lucky burst if you manage to live to the end of evade and ... Revenge GG

    Provided the BA has any skill. A bad BA with no Audacity will be killed either way; the Hunter will live through Evade and proceed to blow the BA up.

    But yes, Hunter's are the easiest to get points on barring heal taggers. If you're 40m away pewpewing with no immediate danger. That type of gameplay is boring though, I'd prefer my enemy be in my face if I'm going to kill him. That way they don't complain it was an unfair fight. Unless it's a Warg... lol. Considering the average skill of Wargs on any server, they are pretty much the easiest kill for a Hunter now... A warg of ANY rank!
    Last edited by eagleeye64; Apr 27 2013 at 09:06 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

  18. #843
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    A blackarrow hit me with vital target for 4.7k awhile ago and I dont care what audacity I had, the amount of damage and how qucikly it can be spewed out is absurd. If I see another blackarrow crying I'm going to slap them cause I honestly find them OP, any half decent blackarrow can burst down any freep before he can do something about it. If you honestly complain about the blackarrow class at its current state you're obviously used to have everything fed to you with a silver spoon. Honestly, no easier class in the game to gain infamy on.

  19. #844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    A blackarrow hit me with vital target for 4.7k awhile ago and I dont care what audacity I had, the amount of damage and how qucikly it can be spewed out is absurd. If I see another blackarrow crying I'm going to slap them cause I honestly find them OP, any half decent blackarrow can burst down any freep before he can do something about it. If you honestly complain about the blackarrow class at its current state you're obviously used to have everything fed to you with a silver spoon. Honestly, no easier class in the game to gain infamy on.
    Wow... just wow

    Easymode? yes all ranged classes are.Godmode? never

    [Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Wow... just wow

    Easymode? yes all ranged classes are.Godmode? never
    I think you're completely missing the real picture here.

  21. #846
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Because how hard you hit determines how good you are at that certain class, lawlz.
    I never use moving target against a solo hunter, when I beat a guy it wont be because I disabled him so
    Although BAs cant really do much against hunters without using it either.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 28 2013 at 11:51 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  22. #847
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    If you need to blow your evade against solo hunters you must be a sad BA.



    Lol, you should talk, playing Warden. If you think BAs are able to spew out a lot of dps as quick as hunters, you're as clueless as I suspect you to be.
    Oh and if you knew anything about hunters you should know if they get everything right they can use penetrating shot 9 times on a row, I guess you didnt learn much during the time you spent in the moors.
    I'm too lazy to quote my last post in this thread.

  23. #848
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    I'm too lazy to quote my last post in this thread.
    I was going to reply and defend my post, but I got logged out three times in the short span of 5 minutes so until they fix these forums Im out.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I was going to reply and defend my post, but I got logged out three times in the short span of 5 minutes so until they fix these forums Im out.
    Yeah that tends to happen. I obviously don't think flat truth from my mockery post, it serves an ulterior purpose.

  25. #850
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Yeah that tends to happen. I obviously don't think flat truth from my mockery post, it serves an ulterior purpose.
    You cant honestly compare the hunter with the BA, but I apologize for my stupid post, Ill edit it
    I have no doubt you must be a good PvMP player.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

 

 
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload